I got some thing viral | World Defense

I got some thing viral

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
my son came home home from school with some thing, took him to emergency, not covid19, but it has caused me some bad stuff, migraine for 5 days, house is a wreck, some kind of viral stuff, for whatever reason I keep wanting to attack this new British guy on the forum, I am not sure why, other than I am sick, please excuse me

Ticklishchap

Reactions
35 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
my son came home home from school with some thing, took him to emergency, not covid19, but it has caused me some bad stuff, migraine for 5 days, house is a wreck, some kind of viral stuff, for whatever reason I keep wanting to attack this new British guy on the forum, I am not sure why, other than I am sick, please excuse me
I’m sorry I have upset you in some way. That was sincerely not my intention. And I really hope your son gets better soon; I can see why you are worried and wish you and him well.

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
I’m sorry I have upset you in some way. That was sincerely not my intention. And I really hope your son gets better soon; I can see why you are worried and wish you and him well.
you haven't upset me, least not in any way I can define, so it's my problem. I realize I am not thinking clearly

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
you haven't upset me, least not in any way I can define, so it's my problem. I realize I am not thinking clearly
May you and your son recover ASAP. Wish you the very best.

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
I am not all here. so please forgive me, I always felt safe going in to battle with austrialins for what ever reason, I never safe with british troops, although I always felt they were more professional, fucking weird shit popping into my head

Last edited:

Ticklishchap

Reactions
35 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
I am not all here. so please forgive me, I always felt safe going in to battle with austrialins for what ever reason, I never safe with british troops, although I always felt they were more professional, fucking weird shit popping into my head
Nothing to worry about my friend and I understand where you’re coming from. If it helps I have Scots-Irish heritage so British but not English!