I Love My Family | World Defense

I Love My Family

What do you think family is important or money is important?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Umaima

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
5 0 0
Country
Pakistan
I always love with my family because we are earning in this world but we ever feel that we don't know the meaning of family. If we have lots of money and we don't have family then how we utilize the money. Money is not important, I think family is more important. I am working as Computer Operator in Private Multinational School and I am very that I can give my proper time to my family.

Sklauda1

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
3 0 0
Country
USA
It is simple. If you are going to spend your life focusing on your career and gaining money, don't have a family. I would rather be poor and with my family than rich and lonely. Some marriages can work with career focused people but kids need love and attention.

starburstlateral

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
5 0 0
Country
Ireland
When you're at your lowest you'll want company ie. family

I've been brought up in a capitalist home where happiness was relative to our income - and seemingly relied upon it.
It cost my father much of his relationships with those around him. It thought me a lot about how the "rat-race" of corporatism and finance really can grind a man down to his knees. I'm not rich but I'm content with not owning a Bugatti or a 50-acre sprawling estate.

nutshell

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 0 0
Country
Philippines
I've already proven several times that family is important to me over money. I held several jobs that promised high pay yet I quit for family reasons. Those jobs entailed longer hours at work which would take my time away from my kids. When my husband got a job abroad, we decided to live apart for two years at least. But since we couldn't bear the separation, we decided to follow suit even though it would mean less money and comfort for us since we would be living with him that would mean spending more.

Money is important but family is something you most likely can't have again once you lose it.

galmal

Reactions
2 0 0
Country
USA
While money does play an important role in our lives, family is what makes our lives rich and meaningful. We are social animals, and we need human companionship. We need a shoulder to cry on when things are tough, a friend to share the good times with. We need to feel connected, to have someone to listen to and who will listen to us. Nothing in this world is better than having the love and support of a wonderful family or being able to give love and support to someone who means the world to you. Yes, you have to have money for survival, for "food, clothing and shelter", but what kind of live do you have without a connection to someone you love?

edthebig

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
I always love with my family because we are earning in this world but we ever feel that we don't know the meaning of family. If we have lots of money and we don't have family then how we utilize the money. Money is not important, I think family is more important. I am working as Computer Operator in Private Multinational School and I am very that I can give my proper time to my family.

I feel the same way. Definitely Agree with you. Even though money will always be very important, if we do not have a family to take care there is just no point in having money. At least to me that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.