Imaginary warfare, Europe vs China | World Defense

Imaginary warfare, Europe vs China

heavyinfantry

Reactions
2 0 0
Country
Italy
Hi guys, I'd like your opinons of a possible warfare between EU and China nukes-less so that means we take in consideration only naval/land/air warfare. How you see these match?

Corzhens

Reactions
111 1 0
Country
Philippines
Assuming that both parties have full preparation, I guess China will easily be defeated. Its terrain is easier to invade because its coastline is exposed to the battle ships. And China has no notable experience when it comes to war unlike European countries who were in the frontline during the past world wars. So it is EU I am betting on.

mmchayle

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
USA
Assuming that both parties have full preparation, I guess China will easily be defeated. Its terrain is easier to invade because its coastline is exposed to the battle ships. And China has no notable experience when it comes to war unlike European countries who were in the frontline during the past world wars. So it is EU I am betting on.
I would have to agree with that point and on top of that, these countries have different kinds of advanced weaponry that China may not be aware of and not prepared to handle. Europe would win in a heartbeat.

heavyinfantry

Reactions
2 0 0
Country
Italy
I would have to agree with that point and on top of that, these countries have different kinds of advanced weaponry that China may not be aware of and not prepared to handle. Europe would win in a heartbeat.
Yes, that point is also true since EU has a really good experience in terms of wars because of the world wars. But do you think that they are able to win even if they are outnumbered? I guess China's human resources are greater than the one of EU since China's citizens are something more than a billion.

bennewcombe

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
In my opinion, Europe would definetely win. I mean, China is huge and has a great military force but EU have so much more land, we have more military bases, we have more weapons and we are richer. So when it comes down to the actuall fighting, if both teams are prepared for it. The EU would win easily. Sorry China :'(