In a historic first, K-P girl selected to become PAF fighter pilot | Page 2 | World Defense

In a historic first, K-P girl selected to become PAF fighter pilot

Ghessan

Reactions
242 7 0
Country
Pakistan
Thank You for figuring out the difference between Them, and Us.

i did make a post in that very thread in the end.

i'm sorry but i did not figure out any difference. i just said it.

people have perspectives and they express. mostly people do not built their perspective on knowledge. they have their own thoughts or point of view developed upon life experiences, observations, influences. many of them never understand through out their lives what they are grown into is entirely wrong because we do not have the habit of self assessing ourselves. self assessment itself comes with knowledge and knowledge is the thing we ignore the most.

people who are young are proud of their achievements hence stubborn being perfect not to accept other people. old take advantage of their age and express being experienced hence granted. that is what i saw in that thread on the other forum.

we do not understand that it is our life experience, observations and influences that are the real culprit, a deceit.

knowledge never comes from the literature, it comes from the master. a master teaches how a wrong can be right and right can be wrong in certain circumstances, this is what we call learning to master in.

and yes we will fight like cats and dogs because we lack in everything.

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
IAF could still improvise itself by recruiting total lady drivers. They are good at hitting

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
i'm sorry but i did not figure out any difference. i just said it.

All I can say is, then you have my heartfelt condolences, and sympathies. |0|