India betrayed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaarKhoor

Reactions
194 10 0
Country
Pakistan
Elias Davidsson’s book “The Betrayal of India : Revisiting the 26/11 Evidence” has raised a storm in India . Davidsson has developed his argument with detailed research and authenticated resources. Indian version of Mumbai attacks lies bare and exposed like a peeled banana.

Davidsson has concluded that Indian state’s investigation of the attacks was a big eye wash to bamboozle the state narrative and cheat Indian and international audience, just to blame Pakistan. The author blames Indian establishment and their US partners and writes, “It is highly plausible, that major institutional actors in India , the United States and possibly Israel, were complicit in conceiving, planning, directing and executing the attacks of 26/11; evidence of a deceptive investigation is even stronger”.

26/11 or Mumbai attacks in November 2008 were projected as India’s 9/11,with an objective to tell US and international community that India was a victim of Pakistani State terrorism and the world needed to ostracize Pakistan. The Indian media went into frenzy, bewildering and confounding Indian, and, to some extent, Pakistani audience, some of Pakistani channels and media houses deliberately supported Indian version and strengthened Indian case. Repeated doses of Mumbai attack mantra has created intellectual dementia in Pakistan, where no strong narrative was developed to rebut Indian claims, almost accepting it like a fait accompli and grim reality.

Elias Davidsson has rebutted the Indian narrative and proved with authenticity that Indian version was totally concocted, based on deceit and outright lies, and that it was promulgated through a well thought out disinformation campaign ensconced in hyperbole. The book is based on incisive and critical analysis of the official narrative of 26/11 and the author has endeavored to go through court documents and testimonies of dozens of important witnesses and their linkages with media outbursts parroted by Indian media

Daviddson has drawn some major conclusions:

Indian courts ignored prime evidence and failed to reach at viable conclusions, doing injustice to the whole case. Powerful institutions in India and the US were the main beneficiaries of this mass-murder conducted by Indian prime Intelligence Agency, RAW and her surrogates.

There was a deliberate and tacit consensus within mainstream media, RAW, judiciary, political elite, police and investigating agencies to cover up the true facts on 26/11,it amounted to protection of the real criminals. The author exclaims, “I could discover no hint of a desire among the aforementioned parties to establish the truth on these deadly events.”

In a review on the book, published in the Global Research, Professor Graeme McQueen has carried out an in-depth analysis of Davidsson’s narrative, his conclusions raised some important questions and are being reproduced here:

Immediate finger pointing of the perpetrator is typical modus operandi in false flag operations. When officials claim to know the identity of a perpetrator prior to any serious investigation, this suggests that a false narrative is being initiated and that strenuous efforts will soon be made to implant it in the mind of a population. Lee Harvey Oswald was identified by officials as the killer of President John F. Kennedy and as a lone wolf with no associates–on the afternoon of the assassination day, long before an investigation and even before he had been charged with the crime. In the Mumbai case the PM of India implied, while the attack was still in progress, that the perpetrators were from a terrorist group supported by Pakistan.

Key witnesses were not called to testify. Witnesses who said they saw the terrorists commit violence, or spoke to them, or were in the same room with them, were ignored by the court. Contradictions and miracles were not sorted out; one victim was apparently resurrected from the dead when his testimony was essential to the blaming of Pakistan. A second victim died in two different places, while a third died in three places.

The number of terrorists who committed the deeds changed repeatedly, as did the number of terrorists who survived. Crime scenes were violated, with bodies hauled off before they could be examined. Claims that the terrorists were armed with AK-47s were common, yet forensic study of the attack at the Cama Hospital failed to turn up a single AK-47 bullet.

Of the “hundreds of witnesses processed by the court” in relation to the attacks at the Café Leopold, Taj Mahal Palace Hotel, Oberoi-Trident Hotel or Nariman House, “not a single one testified to having observed any of the eight accused kill anyone” .

Indian authorities declined to order autopsies on the dead at the targeted Jewish center in Nariman House. The dead, five out of six of whom were Israeli citizens , were instead whisked back to Israel by a Jewish organization based in Israel, allegedly for religious reasons .

The surviving alleged terrorist had no public trial. One lawyer who agreed to defend the accused was removed by the court and another was assassinated. Mysterious malfunctioning of the majority of CCTV cameras on the days in question ; but only a very small percentage of the claimed footage was ever released and it suffers from serious defects–two conflicting time-stamps and signs of editing .

Why no one from the Indian commando battalion of 800 soldiers rushed to battle ‘eight terrorists’ was allowed to testify in court? The suspect, after being convicted and sentenced to death, was presumably executed, but the hanging was done secretly in jail and his body, like the bodies of the other dead “terrorists,” was buried in a secret place.

The FBI showed great interest, it actually had a man on the scene during the attacks and sent an entire team directly after the event. It was given direct access to the arrested suspect and to his recorded confession (before he even had a lawyer), as well as to eyewitnesses. The NYPD also sent a team after the conclusion of the event, as did Scotland Yard and Israeli police.

I have jotted down some thoughts for Pakistan:

-What are the dangers of False Flag operations in highly nuclearized zone, should Pakistan take Indiato ICJ for blaming her for an indigenous false flag operation conducted by RAW and western intelligence or ask for a UNSC resolution, does the international community cover false flag operations?

-What role should have been played by Pakistani media during Mumbai attacks, and what role should be played in future to safeguard against false flag operations by Indian establishment on Indian soil or anywhere in South Asia? Should they become party to Indian narrative, have we calculated the cost of Mumbai attacks incurred by Pakistan due to the tarnished reputation of people of Pakistan and the Pakistani state?

I recommend, the case on ‘Mumbai attacks’ be taken to Supreme Court of Pakistan and all those media hoses who colluded with Indian surrogates to build a case against Pakistan be asked to justify their stance. If Davidsson’s book has proved that the Mumbai attack on 26/11 was a false flag with Indian, American, British and Israeli intelligence collaborating to malign Pakistan, who was their front organization in Pakistan, that needs to be probed and taken to task.

And finally why has the Pakistani media not discussed this book, which has badly exposed Indian sinister designs against Pakistan?

https://nation.com.pk/07-Feb-2018/india-betrayed

Joe Shearer

Reactions
899 65 0
Country
India
@Joe Shearer another gem for our resident "military expert"
Why is it that almost everything is a CIA Mossad RnAW conspiracy? some times these post are so immature one wonders how is it that these individuals even dont bother to use common sense.

"Military expert"? You are joking, right? This kind of crass propaganda is not normally seen from an ex-serviceman. However, having said that, I must introduce you to the people known as Zia-bharti.

As for the piece in question, your tagging forced me to go back and read it, and I wished I hadn't. In case you haven't noticed, this is an exploitative book imitating that whole industry that grew around conspiracy theories proving that the World Trade towers did not collapse due to planes going into them, but due to sabotage; or to the birther conspiracy theorists, explaining why and how Obama was never actually born in the US, hence was not eligible to be POTUS.

You don't have to do much to explode that silly post into a million little fragments. Just go back and read it (why should I suffer alone?) until that passage that says, "I have jotted down some thoughts for Pakistan"; for every paragraph that you read, there is a devastating rebuttal available. I will not spoonfeed you and remind you of the rebuttal, but leave it to you to go point by point and think about the cheap and shoddy work that could produce a book of the sort that we are being told about. Starting with the 800-strong commando battalion.

You may have noticed that most of the worst mistakes by Pakistani commentators about the Indian military is their shallow assumption that whatever happened within the Pakistan Army must have happened within the Indian Army as well. One of the myths that has play in this note is that the Indian special forces are organised with the same objectives and the same outlook that imbues the Pakistani special forces. Just to remind you, there was an inspirational Pakistani officer named General Mitha, who did an excellent job of creating their special forces, but who was unable either to see their deployment in any kind of successful operation (other than the single team out of twenty who made a fight of it during Operation Gibraltar) during either 65 or 71, whose work lives on today in their special forces formations. The way that it works is that our ill-informed and worse-intentioned commentator thinks that we have 800-strong commando battalions. He is obviously referring to the initial intervention by the Marcos, and the subsequent intervention by the NSG in the mop-up operations.

I could go on and on. Why bother? This is a green bhakt who has found his way here, and who tries to pick a fight on a daily basis. I find him well worth ignoring, if for no other reason than that I don't want to see this carefully-tended and curated forum go the way of PDF, and the hard work of our administration go down the tubes as happened at PDF.

Indus Falcon

Professional
Reactions
206 22 0
Country
Pakistan
@Joe Shearer another gem for our resident "military expert"
Why is it that almost everything is a CIA Mossad RnAW conspiracy? some times these post are so immature one wonders how is it that these individuals even dont bother to use common sense.
"Military expert"? You are joking, right? This kind of crass propaganda is not normally seen from an ex-serviceman. However, having said that, I must introduce you to the people known as Zia-bharti.

As for the piece in question, your tagging forced me to go back and read it, and I wished I hadn't. In case you haven't noticed, this is an exploitative book imitating that whole industry that grew around conspiracy theories proving that the World Trade towers did not collapse due to planes going into them, but due to sabotage; or to the birther conspiracy theorists, explaining why and how Obama was never actually born in the US, hence was not eligible to be POTUS.

You don't have to do much to explode that silly post into a million little fragments. Just go back and read it (why should I suffer alone?) until that passage that says, "I have jotted down some thoughts for Pakistan"; for every paragraph that you read, there is a devastating rebuttal available. I will not spoonfeed you and remind you of the rebuttal, but leave it to you to go point by point and think about the cheap and shoddy work that could produce a book of the sort that we are being told about. Starting with the 800-strong commando battalion.

You may have noticed that most of the worst mistakes by Pakistani commentators about the Indian military is their shallow assumption that whatever happened within the Pakistan Army must have happened within the Indian Army as well. One of the myths that has play in this note is that the Indian special forces are organised with the same objectives and the same outlook that imbues the Pakistani special forces. Just to remind you, there was an inspirational Pakistani officer named General Mitha, who did an excellent job of creating their special forces, but who was unable either to see their deployment in any kind of successful operation (other than the single team out of twenty who made a fight of it during Operation Gibraltar) during either 65 or 71, whose work lives on today in their special forces formations. The way that it works is that our ill-informed and worse-intentioned commentator thinks that we have 800-strong commando battalions. He is obviously referring to the initial intervention by the Marcos, and the subsequent intervention by the NSG in the mop-up operations.

I could go on and on. Why bother? This is a green bhakt who has found his way here, and who tries to pick a fight on a daily basis. I find him well worth ignoring, if for no other reason than that I don't want to see this carefully-tended and curated forum go the way of PDF, and the hard work of our administration go down the tubes as happened at PDF.

Why don't you two present your "version" of the event, without resorting to personal attacks?

Joe Shearer

Reactions
899 65 0
Country
India
Why don't you two present your "version" of the event, without resorting to personal attacks?

Because I can't take this seriously, any more than I can take those other conspiracy theories seriously. I read this, and mentioned this only because it seemed to have gotten under someone's skin. Personally, I have stopped reading that particular member's posts, because they are so uniformly provocative, and I don't wish to be provoked on this forum.

One or two more of these will be the tipping point. I don't want to wander out of PDF and wander into a PDF-clone.

MaarKhoor

Reactions
194 10 0
Country
Pakistan
Check my messages / posts on this forum only 53 not hard to verify, I never abuse him but I have posted what I suppose to post as a Pakistani but this Gentleman since day one hinted he may have fight with me since I used to gave befitting response to enemies of Pakistan.
He may have munn mien ram ram but saliently bring his knife under his bagal when needed.

MaarKhoor

Reactions
194 10 0
Country
Pakistan
we are not going to let him do the same here.
Who are you? webmaster? owner of this forum?

You can't refute above article with solid response hence resort to personal attacks. Typical Indian mentality.

MaarKhoor

Reactions
194 10 0
Country
Pakistan
Your knowledge or lack there of speaks volumes!! read up a bit then talk .If you wish to indulge in consparicies then by all means do so , just dont expect us to buy it .
Lolsss

Nach na jane anghan tedha...

Joe Shearer

Reactions
899 65 0
Country
India
@Indus Falcon

Since you did not think it worth responding to my mail to you, since apparently you wish to see this unseemly wrangle, initiated by a clearly belligerent member intent on seeking a fight, continue, I am putting down the obvious fallacies in his arguments. These are based entirely on Maarkhoor's points, not on the book.
@WebMaster @Indus Falcon @Khafee

A professional is abusing his negative ratting.

3 - on a row.
Kindly check this.

Abuse will call for an instant reaction. There is nothing exceptional about that.

MaarKhoor

Reactions
194 10 0
Country
Pakistan
@Indus Falcon

Since you did not think it worth responding to my mail to you, since apparently you wish to see this unseemly wrangle, initiated by a clearly belligerent member intent on seeking a fight, continue, I am putting down the obvious fallacies in his arguments. These are based entirely on Maarkhoor's points, not on the book.

Abuse will call for an instant reaction. There is nothing exceptional about that.
ºª

SOUTHie

Reactions
132 8 0
Country
India
@MaarKhoor Calm down. Don't bring nonsense threads. You can look at the threads in the forum and understand what kind of threads goes around. And going through the threads you can understand how members talk to each other. Without throwing even smallest of abuses or personal attacks. So, do not throw words that generalize a section of people or resort to personal attacks.
He may have munn mien ram ram but saliently bring his knife under his bagal when needed.
Typical Indian mentality.

8-PAnd I stopped reading from here. @Joe Shearer This is a facepalm article.
the United States and possibly Israel, were complicit in conceiving, planning, directing and executing the attacks of 26/11; evidence of a deceptive investigation is even stronger”.

Last edited:

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Elias Davidsson’s book
I have jotted down some thoughts for Pakistan:

-What are the dangers of False Flag operations in highly nuclearized zone, should Pakistan take Indiato ICJ for blaming her for an indigenous false flag operation conducted by RAW and western intelligence or ask for a UNSC resolution, does the international community cover false flag operations?

-What role should have been played by Pakistani media during Mumbai attacks, and what role should be played in future to safeguard against false flag operations by Indian establishment on Indian soil or anywhere in South Asia? Should they become party to Indian narrative, have we calculated the cost of Mumbai attacks incurred by Pakistan due to the tarnished reputation of people of Pakistan and the Pakistani state?

I recommend, the case on ‘Mumbai attacks’ be taken to Supreme Court of Pakistan and all those media hoses who colluded with Indian surrogates to build a case against Pakistan be asked to justify their stance. If Davidsson’s book has proved that the Mumbai attack on 26/11 was a false flag with Indian, American, British and Israeli intelligence collaborating to malign Pakistan, who was their front organization in Pakistan, that needs to be probed and taken to task.

And finally why has the Pakistani media not discussed this book, which has badly exposed Indian sinister designs against Pakistan?

Markhoor a book in my view remains a set of opinion ......... if its based on well researched work, backed by sufficient admissible non refutable credible proofs and evidence ...... then it becomes the whole truth (still it cannot be presented as an evidence in any court), else its a set of opinion you may or you may not agree with it. One should have the heart to read every sort of book ....... but leave the emotions aside. If we start taking these books at face value and accept them as the only truth ........ then tomorrow we will have to accept a book written by say Tarek Fateh or Christine as truth too.

I can understand the Indian sentiment, they lost their innocent citizens so I won't outright deny that an atrocity wasn't committed, because I won't like anyone telling me that 70000 Pakistanis were killed by Pakistani state. So lets respect that .......

The other thing I think you can write so why don't you write something that will benefit Pakistani society? Let this fighting the enemy be done by my brother because he is trained for it ........ the day my country asks me to come and defend the borders I may assume this role then? For the time being Pakistani society is my concern ........ we have to get strong internally ......

If this Elias Davidsson has access to irrefutable evidence and proof of false flag then he should be asked to come and share with us .... from there Pakistani state can look at it if it was false flag or whatever.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Indians and Pakistanis are advised to kindly go to the border and try and win thier fights there. I have a very low threshold for mud slinging.

Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.