Status
Not open for further replies.

jbgt90

THINK TANK
Ratings
18 206 0
Country
India
@MaarKhoor Calm down. Don't bring nonsense threads. You can look at the threads in the forum and understand what kind of threads goes around. And going through the threads you can understand how members talk to each other. Without throwing even smallest of abuses or personal attacks. So, do not throw words that generalize a section of people or resort to personal attacks.

8-PAnd I stopped reading from here. @Joe Shearer This is a facepalm article.
He is unable to come out of the culture of the other forum .

I.R.A

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Ratings
61 583 0
Country
Pakistan
Elias Davidsson’s book
I have jotted down some thoughts for Pakistan:

-What are the dangers of False Flag operations in highly nuclearized zone, should Pakistan take Indiato ICJ for blaming her for an indigenous false flag operation conducted by RAW and western intelligence or ask for a UNSC resolution, does the international community cover false flag operations?

-What role should have been played by Pakistani media during Mumbai attacks, and what role should be played in future to safeguard against false flag operations by Indian establishment on Indian soil or anywhere in South Asia? Should they become party to Indian narrative, have we calculated the cost of Mumbai attacks incurred by Pakistan due to the tarnished reputation of people of Pakistan and the Pakistani state?

I recommend, the case on ‘Mumbai attacks’ be taken to Supreme Court of Pakistan and all those media hoses who colluded with Indian surrogates to build a case against Pakistan be asked to justify their stance. If Davidsson’s book has proved that the Mumbai attack on 26/11 was a false flag with Indian, American, British and Israeli intelligence collaborating to malign Pakistan, who was their front organization in Pakistan, that needs to be probed and taken to task.

And finally why has the Pakistani media not discussed this book, which has badly exposed Indian sinister designs against Pakistan?

Markhoor a book in my view remains a set of opinion ......... if its based on well researched work, backed by sufficient admissible non refutable credible proofs and evidence ...... then it becomes the whole truth (still it cannot be presented as an evidence in any court), else its a set of opinion you may or you may not agree with it. One should have the heart to read every sort of book ....... but leave the emotions aside. If we start taking these books at face value and accept them as the only truth ........ then tomorrow we will have to accept a book written by say Tarek Fateh or Christine as truth too.

I can understand the Indian sentiment, they lost their innocent citizens so I won't outright deny that an atrocity wasn't committed, because I won't like anyone telling me that 70000 Pakistanis were killed by Pakistani state. So lets respect that .......

The other thing I think you can write so why don't you write something that will benefit Pakistani society? Let this fighting the enemy be done by my brother because he is trained for it ........ the day my country asks me to come and defend the borders I may assume this role then? For the time being Pakistani society is my concern ........ we have to get strong internally ......

If this Elias Davidsson has access to irrefutable evidence and proof of false flag then he should be asked to come and share with us .... from there Pakistani state can look at it if it was false flag or whatever.

Khafee

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Ratings
172 1,695 0
Country
United Arab Emirates
Indians and Pakistanis are advised to kindly go to the border and try and win thier fights there. I have a very low threshold for mud slinging.

Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.