India Still Using Iran to Launch Spies into Pakistan | Page 2 | World Defense

India Still Using Iran to Launch Spies into Pakistan

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
They're an emotional people, breaking that connection to Iran would take time but I think it is imaginable. Anyway we would not be attacking their religion, for now just severing the ayotollah's hold over them would be fine.

Emotional no ...... extremist in their views yes. The only connection they have with Ayatullahs is religion, those Persians feed them some serious lies using respected personalities of Islam.

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Plus they use majority in Pakistan to protect uninterrupted brain washing of minority.

Berke

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
17 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Emotional no ...... extremist in their views yes. The only connection they have with Ayatullahs is religion, those Persians feed them some serious lies using respected personalities of Islam.

I don't think our government is willing to combat their religion though bro, not even by using just the pen, so we have to look for other ways to severe this connection. It's a tough situation I guess.

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
I don't think our government is willing to combat their religion though bro, not even by using just the pen, so we have to look for other ways to severe this connection. It's a tough situation I guess.

Our government or people cannot combat religion without questioning their own religion first. They have used your majority to protect and nourish that minority. Ask yourself a simple question .......... why majority of this country are fooled by persians and why do they fall for their lies?

Berke

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
17 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Our government or people cannot combat religion without questioning their own religion first. They have used your majority to protect and nourish that minority. Ask yourself a simple question .......... why majority of this country are fooled by persians and why do they fall for their lies?

To be honest I think it is due to ignorance, clever Iranian propaganda and then outright denial by many Pakistanis.

By ignorance I mean that many pakistani people quite clearly do not know much about shiaism. Sure they see them beating themselves and stuff but many people just leave it as that. They don't know how much twelver shia theology hates the sahaba and how it even hates the mother of believers Aisha (ra). Many people think only extreme shia believe those things but it is actually a normal and very basic shia stance. They do not look at empires such as saffavids and their actions.

Iranian propaganda is based off taqqiyah, preaching unity to our faces whilst they prepare a knife for our back. This video demonstrates it Unfortunately many people fall for the whole unity line, they believe it to be genuine. They also murk the truth by saying they are fighting terrorist groups & Israel & Americans when in reality most of the people who suffer from Iran's tyranny are normal sunnis.

Then there is outright denial by some pakistanis. You cannot even point out these things I am saying without people accusing you of sectarianism and then they shut you down. For example if I posted what I am saying on this forum, on like , the thread would be locked. Even if I make a theological argument against shiaism, I'll get accused of sectarianism and shut down. If pakistanis are not willing to confront this uneasy truth then it's obvious that Iran will benefit. Also this is not an attack on , it is a great forum, I am just using it as a example in this case.

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
If pakistanis are not willing to confront this uneasy truth then it's obvious that Iran will benefit.

Bro I am not a Sunni nor I am a Shiite. To me both of them are mazhabs and sects. There is a difference between a mazhab and the deen, the deen doesn't have any room for sects.

As far as confronting this uneasy truth .......... you and I may be 180 degrees, on what the truth is.

Berke

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
17 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Bro I am not a Sunni nor I am a Shiite. To me both of them are mazhabs and sects. There is a difference between a mazhab and the deen, the deen doesn't have any room for sects.

As far as confronting this uneasy truth .......... you and I may be 180 degrees, on what the truth is.

Bro I too look at myself as a Muslim who follows Islam

But even then so, a sunni is just the name of people who follow the sunnah of Prophet (pbuh) so it not like as if we are something new.

I think this is a whole different conversation though than the iran issue lol

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
But even then so, a sunni is just the name of people who follow the sunnah of Prophet (pbuh) so it not like as if we are something new.

I think this is a whole different conversation though than the iran issue lol

It is interlinked. The day we tell the real truth of Karbala is the day we start dismantling and countering this brainwashing. And that truth happens to hurt not the minority but the majority as well.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
I think if they do not want to clamp down then atleast they need a strategy to turn the shia population of Pakistan against Iranian ayotollahs. If many Iranians can hate khamenei then there's a chance for our own shia population to hate him too lol. Perhaps spread news of Iran forcing trafficked shia to fight as mercenaries, spread whispers in the shia community about why exactly do poor pakistani shia have to pay khums to oil rich Iran, also many Iranian nationalists are racists so it would be good to circulate those types of videos too in which they diss pakistanis... Some government paid propagandist can probably think of a good strategy.
Now this is the sad part, Call an Ayotullah out, and Shias go nuts. Is their religion so fragile? Why cant they differentiate between these two issues?

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
It is interlinked. The day we tell the real truth of Karbala is the day we start dismantling and countering this brainwashing. And that truth happens to hurt not the minority but the majority as well.

The Karbala situation, like the situation with Uthman and Ali, were not black and white on a community level. Shia's like to make it seem like descendants of Mohammed had one agenda and Sahaba had one agenda which wasn't true in all those cases. Descendants of Mohammed and Sahaba did not all share same positions and were split on some matters. And not all descendants of Mohammed or Sahaba were really good people. Shia seem to think majority of humans can be like Prophet's which is not true for descendants of Mohammed or Sahaba. We believe first generation of Muslims are best generation of Muslims. And some of these problems involved second generation and so on. We do not believe ordinary humans are greatest Muslims, and that's why we look up to up Prophet's.

So I don't see need to continue going over these previous disputes. It's better to educate Muslims on reality that first generation and second generation of Muslims are still humans. The Prophets are humans too but they are better than the rest. And we have some exceptions like the first four Caliph's, some of the Prophet's descendants like Hassan, Hussein, and some of the exceptional Sahaba. When we are talking really exceptional Muslims(like how Shia think everyone is infallible), they are a very small number and very rare. When the Prophet(SAW), told us of righteous figures to show up in the community from his time to the end times, the only new one we know about is the Mahdi. Which from the Prophet time to now, is 1400 plus years and billions of people. And there is only one very exceptional person between them. And not every single person from Ahl Albayt like Shia seem to suggest.

And that person, like the Prophet's, are given free will. Means they made their choices in life and there was no advantage they were born with, like Shia suggest. Allah(SWT) knows the future and knew the people who will have made the better choices, it doesn't mean he didn't give humans fair shot and free will.

So I think we have done plenty of discussing these past affairs. And we learned Islam from the Prophet(SAW), and almost everything he emphasized was worship and obedience of Allah(SWT) and recognizing our creator. Since he created us to worship him and we will return to Allah(SWT) who is the 'real deal' if you will and he's behind the whole creation and whole Islam, and whole guidance of son of Adam, and fate of Son of Adam in afterlife. So look to him and recognize him is better than disputing little details in past events. Just because we don't see our Lord right now doesn't mean we should forget about him. He was there before us and will be there after us and we will meet him after death God willing on good terms.

Signalian

Reactions
1,194 65 0
Country
Pakistan
A wall needs to be built by Pakistan on the Iranian border. Pakistan has been giving leverage to Iranians on basis of religion, but that has got to stop now, since Iran has passed on enemies on Pakistan into Pakistan. Iran gives no concern to Pakistan when Pakistan starts mediating between Iran and KSA. This is very disturbing. The regime of Shah was friendly towards Pakistan, the regime in Iran now threatens the whole world.

Many people say its not the Iranian government that supports India's agendas against Pakistan, but then again, is Iran border so porous and the Iranian border force so lame that they allow slipping of Indian spies inside Pakistan ? Pakistan was caught off-guard since it trusted Iran, and stabbed in the back by Iran. Pakistan did not form a major network of posts and deputed a para-military force on border with Iran Probably since Pakistan was lenient towards border management with Iran. However, after Yadav capture, its clear that Iran is involved in damaging Pakistan.

Pakistan should start parading all spies (Indian and others) that are caught after infiltrating from Iran, and also put up a case against Iran for coordinating with India to damage Pakistan.

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
A wall needs to be built by Pakistan on the Iranian border. Pakistan has been giving leverage to Iranians on basis of religion, but that has got to stop now, since Iran has passed on enemies on Pakistan into Pakistan. Iran gives no concern to Pakistan when Pakistan starts mediating between Iran and KSA. This is very disturbing. The regime of Shah was friendly towards Pakistan, the regime in Iran now threatens the whole world.

Many people say its not the Iranian government that supports India's agendas against Pakistan, but then again, is Iran border so porous and the Iranian border force so lame that they allow slipping of Indian spies inside Pakistan ? Pakistan was caught off-guard since it trusted Iran, and stabbed in the back by Iran. Pakistan did not form a major network of posts and deputed a para-military force on border with Iran Probably since Pakistan was lenient towards border management with Iran. However, after Yadav capture, its clear that Iran is involved in damaging Pakistan.

Pakistan should start parading all spies (Indian and others) that are caught after infiltrating from Iran, and also put up a case against Iran for coordinating with India to damage Pakistan.

Why are Iranians against Pakistan's fencing the border? They complain of attacks and then they resist building a wall? Why?

Signalian

Reactions
1,194 65 0
Country
Pakistan
Why are Iranians against Pakistan's fencing the border? They complain of attacks and then they resist building a wall? Why?
Then they wont be able to fulfill India's agenda and also the smuggling issue, plus they need to fire the sunni-shia divide in Pakistan stating the reason that KSA is taking over mosques and mosque ideology in Pakistan.

A shia-centric Pakistan is Iran's dream.

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Then they wont be able to fulfill India's agenda and also the smuggling issue, plus they need to fire the sunni-shia divide in Pakistan stating the reason that KSA is taking over mosques and mosque ideology in Pakistan.

A shia-centric Pakistan is Iran's dream.

So where does Pakistan take this issue then? Russia? China? Because the rest of the world isn't very fond of them.

I don't think having any bilateral talks with them would be any fruitful, they seem to have an agenda already.

Signalian

Reactions
1,194 65 0
Country
Pakistan
So where does Pakistan take this issue then? Russia? China? Because the rest of the world isn't very fond of them.

I don't think having any bilateral talks with them would be any fruitful, they seem to have an agenda already.

Pakistan can milk the heck out of KSA about this issue, lol.

In reality, Pakistan has its own Geo-political aims that it needs to follow, such as CPEC Gawadar and China is involved fully in it. In case of Chabahar, China itself is not much concerned. China will not damage its relations with Iran unless Chabahar poses a threat. Its better if Pakistan does not involve Russia in any issues with Iran. Pakistan should infact involve USA and make some deals with Israel ideally, but then again lets wait and see what IK does. As for Pakistan Military, they wouldnt want a new front opened with Iran. They would rather build a wall, install posts and end the cross border movement.