Country
Pakistan

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
This urgency in procurements for IAF, are in followup of recent air skirmish with Pakistan... on 27th February 2019.

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
not sure I would call them weak, that got out gunned, even though the AMRAAMs were fired at maximum range it caused them to go defensive, the PAF probably had the perch, and the IAF most likely lost all their energy and altitude dodging the missiles. The PAF was ready, IAF was not.

just looked into it, and PAF had AWACS up also

Last edited:

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
not sure I would call them weak, that got out gunned, even though the AMRAAMs were fired at maximum range it caused them to go defensive, the PAF probably had the perch, and the IAF most likely lost all their energy and altitude dodging the missiles. The PAF was ready, IAF was not.

just looked into it, and PAF had AWACS up also

India lost 27 aircraft since 2016 and did not handle the fight with Pakistan very well last time. I used the term weak not in its entirety but to point out that there is a huge downside which need to be rectified urgently.

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
They have a lot of very old aircraft, mig 21s, yea they will loose a lot of aircraft. As far as huge downside, I would disagree, they were in a disadvantagies position, and what happened happened, that strategically is what you want to do, put them in a bad position and give your forces every opportunity. But I wouldn't count on that happening in every engagement.

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
I want to clarify, just in case some members are going to say that I am from India again, the reason I give IAF some respect is because of what they have shown in the Cope India exercises. Even though the USAF was always put in a disadvantages position, the IAF showed that they are quite capable, including at Red Flag.

Kargil 2.0

BANNED
Reactions
6 0 1
Country
India
I want to clarify, just in case some members are going to say that I am from India again, the reason I give IAF some respect is because of what they have shown in the Cope India exercises. Even though the USAF was always put in a disadvantages position, the IAF showed that they are quite capable, including at Red Flag.
Pakistani F 16 fired their AMRAAM at D max to put incoming sukhoi on defensive ... none of the SU 30 were shot as claimed by PAF . But you should ask them about doosra Banda(second pilot) which ISPR was harping for a week *-^.

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
Pakistani F 16 fired their AMRAAM at D max to put incoming sukhoi on defensive ... none of the SU 30 were shot as claimed by PAF . But you should ask them about doosra Banda(second pilot) which ISPR was harping for a week *-^.
No Su wasn't shot down? Then from where Dhona got exploded AMRAAM??? Grow up now

Kargil 2.0

BANNED
Reactions
6 0 1
Country
India
No Su wasn't shot down? Then from where Dhona got exploded AMRAAM??? Grow up now
one of AMRRAM fired debris hit a civilian on ground injuring him east of rajouri... That's why they managed to find it. You should be asking boys in pindi why all AMRAAM missed SU 30 but you are not interested in that just like you lot are not interested in doosra Banda *-^

Last edited:

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
one of AMRRAM fired debris hit a civilian on ground injuring him east of rajouri... That's why they managed to find it. You should be asking boys in pindi why all AMRAAM missed SU 30 but you are not interested in thar just like you lot are not interested in doosra Banda *-^
Ha ha AMRAAM doesn't explode like that chal abb bata sachi sachi kahan say Mila tha AMRAAM?? ajj tu Dhona ko Pher shit Mili Hai Christine fair say salay ki kismat hi kharab Hai unlucky Guy retired ho ker bi shit lay raha Hai.