Indian Army to undergo major reforms

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Indian Army to undergo major reforms

the reforms are intended to make the 1.3 million-strong force leaner and meaner.

The sources said the number of officers being moved out was 20% of the number of officers in the Army headquarters in the national capital, and they would be deployed in forward locations along the borders with China and Pakistan.

They said the post of Deputy Chief of the Army Staff, Strategy, is being created to deal with military operations, intelligence, strategic planning and operational logistics.

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
Actually Indian air force needs a major reform. How many jets have India lost so far this year? If this is going to be the case, India may find itself in a difficult position for years to come. I believe we have discussed the issue somewhere here in details.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Indian MiG-21 Bison Crashes Near Pakistani Border

The IAF issued an official statement, which reads as follows: "[This] afternoon a MiG-21 aircraft on a routine mission crashed after getting airborne from Nal [Air Base] near Bikaner. Pilot of the aircraft ejected safely. A CoI will investigate the cause of the accident."

Joe Shearer

Reactions
899 65 0
Country
India
Which was planned by 5 people from your side and is concluded by 2xjF-17.
Again, news links are available for both references.

News links by Pakistani and Indian media are now reliable enough to make statements of this sort? I hope you are joking. Next you will have us reading Zaid Hamid, the international authority on terrorism and warfare.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
News links by Pakistani and Indian media are now reliable enough to make statements of this sort? I hope you are joking. Next you will have us reading Zaid Hamid, the international authority on terrorism and warfare.

Did i mentioned Pakistan media?
It's your own investigative journalism, so next time don't ever quote Indian media.

Joe Shearer

Reactions
899 65 0
Country
India
Did i mentioned Pakistan media?
It's your own investigative journalism, so next time don't ever quote Indian media.

You didn't, I did. Both sets are equally irresponsible. Which quotation of the Indian media that I made has upset you so much? Mind reproducing it? Or was that a general statement playing to the gallery?

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
You didn't, I did. Both sets are equally irresponsible. Which quotation of the Indian media that I made has upset you so much? Mind reproducing it? Or was that a general statement playing to the gallery?

Sorry i forgot, you are the one make his own statements. cross reference not applicable.

Joe Shearer

Reactions
899 65 0
Country
India
Sorry i forgot, you are the one make his own statements. cross reference not applicable.

LOL.

No, you forgot that everyone can see you ducking and avoiding the question to name the specific instances. Where did you get the Indian media talk about JF-17s, by the way?

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
LOL.

No, you forgot that everyone can see you ducking and avoiding the question to name the specific instances. Where did you get the Indian media talk about JF-17s, by the way?

Only question i see above is 'what war?' which i answered as concluded by 2xjF-17, which is official position of Pakistan.
There's no more information available other than what's already posted.

Joe Shearer

Reactions
899 65 0
Country
India
Only question i see above is 'what war?' which i answered as concluded by 2xjF-17, which is official position of Pakistan.
There's no more information available other than what's already posted.

So it's not Indian media, it's your 'official position' that the war has been concluded? And that it is a war? Could you reproduce those two official positions so that we may all learn your official position?

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
So it's not Indian media, it's your 'official position' that the war has been concluded? And that it is a war? Could you reproduce those two official positions so that we may all learn your official position?

Are you drunk? Our official position was given by ISPR within minutes after the delivery of surprise package. i.e. India woke up to second deterrence of war i.e. jF-17.

Joe Shearer

Reactions
899 65 0
Country
India
Are you drunk? Our official position was given by ISPR within minutes after the delivery of surprise package. i.e. India woke up to second deterrence of war i.e. jF-17.

No, I am not drunk. I am just pointing out that you are wasting everybody's time with your war cries and whoops. Nobody declared war, nobody declared the end of war. It is just another aged fanboy using the word war like a deodorant, to freshen up the stale and sweaty parts of a personal position that can find no justification other than its own wish to hear its own voice.