Indian 'sex offender' forced to bend over to be smacked by women | Page 3 | World Defense

Indian 'sex offender' forced to bend over to be smacked by women

Peninha

Reactions
13 1 0
Country
Portugal
Classic punishment, works much better than a slap on the wrist i'm sure. The only worrying thing is what if this guy was turned on by such humiliation?

LOL, I really don't think so, he would have to be extremely deviated for that to happen. Either cases, the girls honor was restored and that is the most important. :)

Stims

Reactions
11 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
LOL, I really don't think so, he would have to be extremely deviated for that to happen. Either cases, the girls honor was restored and that is the most important. :)

Well i think his behavior to start with proves he's a pretty weird guy :p

Mackmax

Reactions
2 0 0
Country
USA
I like this, but also don't at the same time.
It isn't a police officer's job to take justice into their own hands. However, instead of doing the whole arrest and trial, this is instant. The victims get their justice, and everyone can go along with their day.
Catcalling is very common and not a big deal at all, where I'm from, so hitting the man for this does seem a bit excessive. However, this is a grown man hollering at schoolgirls, which is wildly inappropriate.

sillylucy

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
3 0 0
Country
USA
This might curb all of that wild behavior. The only ones I would worry about are the people into being shamed and hit. That is a real kink too. I think there should be a limit to how many "spankings" you get before you have to serve some jail time.

cyberpinoy

Reactions
13 0 0
Country
Philippines
Am I the only one who feels this is a bit of an excessive punishment for the supposed crime that occurred? Cat calls and wolf whistles and now the guy is being physically assaulted in the street by not only the police, but pedestrians are being encouraged to assault him by the police as well. This wasn't a case where a man physically assaulted a girl/woman and was then assaulted in turn, as far as the article goes.

Then again it is a MailOnline article which is little more than an online tabloid. I wouldn't be surprised if the pictures were staged and the whole thing never occurred.
Well I dont think Assault is the right word to use, lets not over embellish what the punishment was while you under embellish what he did.

However lets do what you did and make a small claim

He verbally assaulted those girls in the street embarrassing them and humiliating them, in public. His punishment was no different was it, he was then spanked on his buttox, it was not the spanking that was the punishment, it was and eye for an eye situation, he publicly embarrassed those girls and he was then publicly embarrassed as a result.

I feel if more crimes were treated this way we would in fact have less crime in the world, these slap on the wrists, and pleading out of what you did for a lesser charge for whatever reason is crap. Instant justice and absolute punishment is a great way to solve crime problems.

No matter what the case this man will think twice next time he tries to verbally assault another girl wont he?

kittyworker

Reactions
17 0 0
Country
USA
Wait what? How exactly were the girls honor restored? I would feel ashamed to have participated in this, certainly not honored. There is no reason to physically assault someone who is simply making cat calls.

Peninha

Reactions
13 1 0
Country
Portugal
Well i think his behavior to start with proves he's a pretty weird guy :p

The news here was the punishment lol, haven't you seen that video from the US where a pretty girl with a cam was all day long harassed by people from all social classes? Enlightening. ;)

Peninha

Reactions
13 1 0
Country
Portugal
Wait what? How exactly were the girls honor restored? I would feel ashamed to have participated in this, certainly not honored. There is no reason to physically assault someone who is simply making cat calls.

Maybe in your culture kitty, but I think that the Indian culture is extremely reserved, so the girls honor could have been in stake depending on what he said.

Muthoni

Reactions
5 0 0
Country
Kenya
He will not be doing this to anyone else in a long time. I believe that the punishment fits the crime. He thought he could get away with it because the school girls must have looked helpless. We have a saying that a thief has 40 days. It was his time to receive what was coming to him.

Rainshield7

Reactions
3 1 0
Country
USA
This should be practiced all over the world. Seeing those women have the power to teach these perves a lesson like that is rewarding. That is what happens when you treat women a certain way they would not like it. He is lucky enough that he is not Bubbas new husband. I just do not get these people who pull this kind of stuff and think they can get by without consequences. Hurray for those women for standing up and getting justice.

Gelsemium

Reactions
11 0 0
Country
Portugal
In some countries a police officer would not have the authority to do this as it would be against the law, but at the same time keeping things simple and honorable is good indeed. :)

musicmonster

Reactions
8 0 0
Country
USA
I really thought this was funny for a punishment. I mean, he might even find it good. Lol

DancingLady

Reactions
18 0 0
Country
USA
That is certainly a creative way to deal with the situation. I am definitely glad that the police in this area are standing up for the safety of women. That does need to be encouraged because too many countries still do not protect women very well from those who would harass, abuse or otherwise take advantage of them.

I hope this man has learned his lesson and treats women with respect in the future.

Bread

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
2 0 0
Country
Philippines
A judge actually allowed this? From what I've been hearing about India, I'm finding it a little hard to believe, but am extremely satisfied that this guy is getting punished. Last I heard there where people there saying that sexually abused women deserves it. I would buy that police officer and judge some lunch if I could.

ithappenedtome

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
This kind of punishment ought to be more widespread and I would say, formalised for boys who make indecent passes or remarks to girls and women. I say this based upon personal experience - many years ago I made a very indecent comment to a couple of girls at my school about our lady head of year. They reported me and the teacher gave me two options - expulsion or a caning. Thinking I was a tough nut I opted for the latter and soon found myself over her desk, trousers down, having my bare bum thrashed in front of the two rather delighted snitches. But it got even worse for me for in the pain and humiliation of my beating I lost control of my bowels and defecated massively on the study floor. The teacher was very angry and after a tremendous dressing down she made me kneel on the floor, where she used her foot to push my face into the steaming pile I had passed!