- May 17, 2016
- Reaction score
Oowh by the way. which vehicles are you refering to?Looks very sophisticated and well equipped. What vehicle is this https://world-defense.com/threads/indonesian-armed-forces.3458/post-37809
Any training beyond the borders?
Sorry mates that links you provides does not help.
I've been posting too many pics I guess.
But it's alright, I can describes every vehicle (or aicraft) in that post for you.
1. F-16 C's
2. Leopard 2 RI MBT's (Revolution Standard)
3. Honda Beat/Vario Scooter (Lol.. I think this is soldiers personal vehicles)
4. AH-64 'Echo' variant Apaches
5. United Nations Mitshubishi Triton 4x4
6. Pindad Anoa 6x6 APC's (derived from France VAB 4x4 APC's, but we licensed and build to suit our needs)
7. Kawasaki D-Tracker 250
Hope this helps.
For this year? There was not much military activities around our borders. I think it depends on geopolitical situation of our region. As long as no one creates tensions, we're all fine.
Our message in natuna is clear, and relationships with neighbors (including China) are at peak and stable conditions today. We responded very well. Our sovereignty around our borders is valid and they acknowledge it.
Although not directly related to the borders, we did some of our combined training this year with USAF (Cope West 2018), US Army (Garuda Shield 2018) and now our Navy is in Hawaii to join RIMPAC 2018 as I write this.