Info Please, Interservice Ranks

VanXant

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,
just joined to hopefully get an answer to a question ~ my google searching seems to be lacking :-(

anyway: in the US armed forces, are rank/orders acknowledged between the services? eg, in combat, if an Air Force captain gave an order to a Marine private, would it have to be carried out?
Thanks in advance.

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
buy yourself a .... ммм and serve in the army, dude ..

What are you blabbering about! The man is asking a genuine question here, if you do not have an answer then stop trolling this thread with your nonsense.

VanXant

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you, @Lieutenant, for the quick and sensible answer. I apologise for waking up the local troll!

cheers

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
He is definitely a troll, and he used very offensive language with me, thinking we would not understand in Russian. He deleted his comment pretty quickly

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
He is definitely a troll, and he used very offensive language with me, thinking we would not understand in Russian. He deleted his comment pretty quickly

I noticed but I thought I would exerise some self control before I sign his one way ticket.

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
I understand, he was definitely picking a fight on several threads. I would like other views, but some people just are looking for some kind of fight, it's not constructive. I came here to learn from muslims, and I am still having trouble with it, I will admit it. Some people I think are younger have views that are just unrealistic, I imagine I will grasp at understanding