Injustice in Pakistan! | World Defense

Injustice in Pakistan!

jazzyjazz

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
6 0 0
Country
Pakistan
I am a Pakistani and I have a story to tell. My country's rulers are so corrupt that they loot every last penny in their reach. The system has gone to rot. A few days ago I heard a story from Sindh that made me lose faith in humanity. Someone told me that in the 90's there was a famine in Thar and there was no food and water, so the people from the villages in the desert migrated towards the cities of Karachi and Hyderabad. He says he was visiting one of the refugee camps and saw a woman shouting someone's name in a hysterical way over and over again. He asked the man that accompanied that woman about her predicament. The man told him that she was his wife and they lived in a remote village in the desert with their children. Now when there was no food and water left and no one came to their rescue the village people decided that they would have to cross the desert by themselves. Now this man had 4 children, one of which was a disabled kid and could not walk. The couple was sure that if they took their disabled son with them they would all die along with every one of their children because it was almost impossible to cross the desert without any supplies. So they had to leave him there to die in order to save the other three children. And when they were leaving he was calling after his mother pleading her not to leave him there. He said that she could still hear his voice calling after her and she had gone crazy. This is what our political mafia has brought upon our people, a decision so unfair that it chills me to the bone. How can this society let things go so worse that people are forced to choose which of their children to save at other children's expense. What do you people think?

moeller321

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
USA
To me it seems the situation is bad enough to warrant military action in an attempt to liberate the country. There are of course multiple problems with a military intervention, for example, there would be much collateral damage t0 civilians and their homes. Also, no country wants to get directly involved because of the required resources and the risk of negative reactions by other countries. The way I see it is similar to how the US ignored the holocaust until it was directly attacked, I truly sympathise with you and your people. The first step is informing people of the situation, I believe you are doing the right thing telling this story.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Its heartbreaking to hear such a thing in a country of 200 million. I think they only solution is to revolt against the current government and hold them accountable for the damages they have done to the country. A military coup maybe.

jazzyjazz

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
6 0 0
Country
Pakistan
To me it seems the situation is bad enough to warrant military action in an attempt to liberate the country. There are of course multiple problems with a military intervention, for example, there would be much collateral damage t0 civilians and their homes. Also, no country wants to get directly involved because of the required resources and the risk of negative reactions by other countries. The way I see it is similar to how the US ignored the holocaust until it was directly attacked, I truly sympathise with you and your people. The first step is informing people of the situation, I believe you are doing the right thing telling this story.

We are a country of over 200 million people and we have stood up against the system. The seeds of change have been planted and the day is not far when the corrupt ruling elite will face consequences of their deeds. But the concept that has infiltrated our minds in the last decade that you can attack a country and kill millions of it's citizens and pretend that you did it to help them is wrong. US attacked Iraq to liberate them and ended up killing 2 million Iraqis. Well I don't know what other people think but to me that is TERRORISM.