Iran-backed terrorist groups exhume body of Muslim caliph Omar bin Abdulaziz in Syria's Idlib | World Defense

Iran-backed terrorist groups exhume body of Muslim caliph Omar bin Abdulaziz in Syria's Idlib

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Iran-backed terrorist groups have raided a shrine in Syria believed to be where Umayyad caliph Omar bin Abdulaziz is buried in the northwestern Idlib province and made off with the remains inside.

Video footage published by pro-regime pages on social media Tuesday showed terrorist groups exhuming the grave in the town of Deir Sharqi near Maarat al-Numan city.
Another video showed the grave opened and emptied. No information was available about where the remains buried inside were moved.

In February, Bashar Assad regime forces set fire to the area around the shrine when they took control of the town, causing material damage.
Omar bin Abdulaziz was the eighth Umayyad caliph and his ancestry goes back to Omar bin al-Khattab, the second Muslim caliph and a companion of Prophet Muhammad.

Omar bin Abdulaziz was named the fifth righteous caliph of Islam for his adherence to justice during his rule of two years and five months.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
This is very disturbing news.

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
I usually don’t pay attention to such news unless it’s through a credible source . I will look around and ask my religious friends ...

Zulu

Reactions
2,010 60 0
Country
Pakistan

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
I usually don’t pay attention to such news unless it’s through a credible source . I will look around and ask my religious friends ...
@Khafee check this link too as after dailysabah only anagolu agency reported it whose reputation is on same page but this link got pic too (real or fake have to wait) its gonna come out soon but dnt think they will do such stupidity and blunder as Hazrat Omar Bin Abdul Aziz consider AS 5th Caliph for an reason
بالصور: موالون للنظام السوري يحرقون ضريح الخليفة عمر بن عبد العزيز
Well various sources are claiming this as fake news. Can you guys see the game Turkey is playing?

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
What about this video,the graves do look empty.

You have manged to wake up a lot of people. I had this video checked, it is an old one. The Tomb was attacked (previously), but Alh all the graves are safe.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
What kind of sick twisted mofos will even think about such thing let alone do it...
Now do you understand what games the Turks are playing?

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
You have manged to wake up a lot of people. I had this video checked, it is an old one. The Tomb was attacked (previously), but Alh all the graves are safe.

I see. Well either way it's good that Muslims find out about it, better late than never.

Zeeman

Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Now do you understand what games the Turks are playing?

Khafee brother I highly doubt that the Turkish government or for that matter any government wants to do anything like this or approve of any such practice. Unfortunately when we raise dogs they sometimes bite the owner too. There must be some sacterian militia involved in this henious act. There are countless examples such as Talibans and Jihadis turning against us.. In order to win influence over each other countries and Muslims are engaged in an absolute disastrous self inflicted destruction.

Just as passionatly you believ the Turks are wrong I know good people who just as passionatly believ that Saudis or Iranians or Pakistanis are wrong.
Our world is like a swimming pool....when we throw the poison of sectarianism in it everyone swimming gets hurt.

who started it and who caused it is irrelevant. It is destroying us and rest assured you can wage a thousand year war but we will not be able to conqure each other....how can we? we are fighting against ourselves.

Turkish supports militias that are committimg mass murders no doubt....Syrian regime is doing the same. Iranian role is by far the worst. In order to save the regime they turned this war deliberately into a sectarian war. In order to save their puppet they caused a regional sectarian war that didnt exist before. Saudi coalation performance in Yemen is not worth waving flags either. Look at the Iranian role in Iraq. we all have questionable motives, ways and goals. In Syria it was simply the demand of democracy and human rights and look at what happened instead.

Forget these countries before the government banned foreign fundings here we used to have the Saudi sponsored imam or Libyan sponsored etc .I know first hand when our local mosque was being built and we were doing bar b q and dinners to raise dollar here and there we got an offer from the Libyan ambassador that they will fund the mosque fully if we agree to let them appoint imam and have a plaque thanking Qaddafi......

lets stop fighting with ourselves...we wont win. Every one and everything is beautiful. even i am forced to take sides between Turks, Saudis and Qataris......I love all three and I honestly do. As a nationalist person i appreciate what all three have done for Pakistan.

Zeeman

Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
One thing is crystal clear in my mind from all that is taking place.

Iran’s role is the main reason of these fights. They need to be cut to their size. They have spread too far and are spreading their sectarian agenda not necessarily to consolidate religion but for their ambitions of spreading Persian power and their clout.

I am very tired of Iran causing trouble in Balochistan, Iraq , Syria , Lebanon , Yemen and stroking tensions in Behrain and Saudi Arabia ..... this needs to be stopped and their ambitions destroyed .... I agree to this point .