Iran-backed terrorist groups exhume body of Muslim caliph Omar bin Abdulaziz in Syria's Idlib | Page 2 | World Defense

Iran-backed terrorist groups exhume body of Muslim caliph Omar bin Abdulaziz in Syria's Idlib

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
This is just a sick and twisted actions by anyone who is involved in this.... repulsive ....

Zeeman

Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
I am perhaps a lucky one who had a chance to have friends from different back grounds and get to listen to where they are coming from.

Years ago My father in law was getting hos heart surgery in Toronto and I went with him for a consultation. The doctor there was a Saudi transfer surgeon and we started talking. He asked me if I have gone to visit Saudi and I said I have not. He was surprised asked me why. I just joked that I am scared of flying. He started talking how his family owned a house close to Haram and the government destroyed their compound to expand the size and he was very upset about it. Nice guy. We talked about the Pakistani and Saudi relationship. I realized the image we are taught of Saudis as rich spoiled people was so incorrect and unfair .....he left such a good impression on me. Changed my thinking towards Saudis and that’s just a 10 min talk.

Magic happens when you meet and talk people in person and not go by the media or stories from other people .

There are good and bad everywhere ....

I interact with many Turks and I find them good educated people ....

I will be honest I have not met any Qataris.

When I was in Cleveland my next door neighbours were four Emirati students. Again very hospitable people and invited me over for dinner. Created such good impression.

media is made up and manipulated by the special intests groups.... there is no way any one is getting the true real picture of what is right and what is really happening.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Khafee brother I highly doubt that the Turkish government or for that matter any government wants to do anything like this or approve of any such practice. Unfortunately when we raise dogs they sometimes bite the owner too. There must be some sacterian militia involved in this henious act. There are countless examples such as Talibans and Jihadis turning against us.. In order to win influence over each other countries and Muslims are engaged in an absolute disastrous self inflicted destruction.

Just as passionatly you believ the Turks are wrong I know good people who just as passionatly believ that Saudis or Iranians or Pakistanis are wrong.
Our world is like a swimming pool....when we throw the poison of sectarianism in it everyone swimming gets hurt.

who started it and who caused it is irrelevant. It is destroying us and rest assured you can wage a thousand year war but we will not be able to conqure each other....how can we? we are fighting against ourselves.

Turkish supports militias that are committimg mass murders no doubt....Syrian regime is doing the same. Iranian role is by far the worst. In order to save the regime they turned this war deliberately into a sectarian war. In order to save their puppet they caused a regional sectarian war that didnt exist before. Saudi coalation performance in Yemen is not worth waving flags either. Look at the Iranian role in Iraq. we all have questionable motives, ways and goals. In Syria it was simply the demand of democracy and human rights and look at what happened instead.

Forget these countries before the government banned foreign fundings here we used to have the Saudi sponsored imam or Libyan sponsored etc .I know first hand when our local mosque was being built and we were doing bar b q and dinners to raise dollar here and there we got an offer from the Libyan ambassador that they will fund the mosque fully if we agree to let them appoint imam and have a plaque thanking Qaddafi......

lets stop fighting with ourselves...we wont win. Every one and everything is beautiful. even i am forced to take sides between Turks, Saudis and Qataris......I love all three and I honestly do. As a nationalist person i appreciate what all three have done for Pakistan.

This news has been published by a Turkish mouthpiece, and I see nothing but malice behind this fake news. To further create a sectarian divide.

I believe Turk are wrong not because they stole anything from me, because despite the rhetoric about the Ummah, if you look at which Muslim country has the most economic and military ties with Israel, it's Turkey.

When Pakistan was in a financial mess, and Imran Khan was lobbying allies for cash. Turkey gave nothing, and yet increased its tariffs on Pakistani imports. Since you are an integral part of PTI do let us know the double digit % they increased.

Yemen - You bringing in Yemen is irrelevant on this thread. I will refrain from saying anything, but by the end of this year IA things will be very clear, to those who haven't figured out what Yemen is all about.

Sir, please feel free to love everyone. but for me once I get wind of their true nature, I cant ignore it.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
I am perhaps a lucky one who had a chance to have friends from different back grounds and get to listen to where they are coming from.

Years ago My father in law was getting hos heart surgery in Toronto and I went with him for a consultation. The doctor there was a Saudi transfer surgeon and we started talking. He asked me if I have gone to visit Saudi and I said I have not. He was surprised asked me why. I just joked that I am scared of flying. He started talking how his family owned a house close to Haram and the government destroyed their compound to expand the size and he was very upset about it. Nice guy. We talked about the Pakistani and Saudi relationship. I realized the image we are taught of Saudis as rich spoiled people was so incorrect and unfair .....he left such a good impression on me. Changed my thinking towards Saudis and that’s just a 10 min talk.

Magic happens when you meet and talk people in person and not go by the media or stories from other people .

There are good and bad everywhere ....

I interact with many Turks and I find them good educated people ....

I will be honest I have not met any Qataris.

When I was in Cleveland my next door neighbours were four Emirati students. Again very hospitable people and invited me over for dinner. Created such good impression.

media is made up and manipulated by the special intests groups.... there is no way any one is getting the true real picture of what is right and what is really happening.
Only part I dont understand.

People whose house were demolished for the expansion of the Haram were adequately compensated. IF it were me, I would politely reject the compensation, and be thrilled that I actually contributed to the expansion of the Holy Masjid!

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
One thing is crystal clear in my mind from all that is taking place.

Iran’s role is the main reason of these fights. They need to be cut to their size. They have spread too far and are spreading their sectarian agenda not necessarily to consolidate religion but for their ambitions of spreading Persian power and their clout.

I am very tired of Iran causing trouble in Balochistan, Iraq , Syria , Lebanon , Yemen and stroking tensions in Behrain and Saudi Arabia ..... this needs to be stopped and their ambitions destroyed .... I agree to this point .

How can one be a Muslim, when one is not safe from his Fitna?

Zeeman

Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Let’s be very clear about few things : there is no such thing in existence today as Ummah or brotherhood. Everyone is playing their own game . Countries base their decisions and take steps in their own national interest but can only do it when they have the power and control.

so when we talk about the national interest then yes Turk president is a hypocrit .... he talks about liberating Jerushelum but yet trade and even had strong military ties with Israel .
same goes for the Egyptians.... one of the worst in the lot. They have closed their borders with Gaza and are directly responsible for the misery and suffering of Gazans.....why is only Israel blamed for that?

I believe in looking at our own house first before we criticize others .
you are saying Turks increased import tariffs but do remind me whyUAE offered 3 billion in oil credit and then pulled the offer back a month later?

As I said it’s all about their national interests ... beggars can’t be choosers .... you are blaming Turks for not helping us but what about UAE awarding highest medal to Modi and taking their offer of oil credits back?

as I said there is no reason for Pakistanis to feel bad ... we are weak and these countries are doing what they want based on their national interests . They have the right to do that.

as for what Yemen has to do in this thread .... when we are discussing the entire regions politics then why leave Yemen out? Nothing is sacred cow for me .The poorest most unfortunate part of the entire region. Again Iran was allowed to go unleashed and Hutis were allowed to take over power by regional countries and now it is a disaster for poor civilians. I don't care about the politics involved but I raised funds for Yemen and I know the disastrous civilian condition. There is actually a starvation and famine not seen in the region in hundreds of years right next to the richest countries in the world . That’s another hypocrisy we have to live with.

We feel proud that we sold JF17 to Mayanmar .... the same country that is committing genocide against Rohinga ....
We play the lap of China and call them our iron clad brother ...: the same country that has established concentration camps for Muslims...
We dream of shiny F16s from America , the same country that carpet bombed villages in Afghanistan.

So my friend I will be the first one to say I am a complete hypocrite and I know all the evils above but I still look forward for all the good to happen and I want more from everyone above and turn my face away from the injustice being done .

remember the saying in Urdu:

is hamam main sabhi nangay hain....

Zeeman

Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Only part I dont understand.

People whose house were demolished for the expansion of the Haram were adequately compensated. IF it were me, I would politely reject the compensation, and be thrilled that I actually contributed to the expansion of the Holy Masjid!

Ok so I remember his saying that he was from Qureash tribe and he was upset ??? Does that make sense .... I don’t know what it all meant ...

Zeeman

Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Let’s move on bro... my fingers are hurting from typing on my phone .... and my wife is now convinced I am Talking to a girl that’s why I am always on the phone ... she comes and checks every hour......

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Ok so I remember his saying that he was from Qureash tribe and he was upset ??? Does that make sense .... I don’t know what it all meant ...
Absolutely, they should have not demolished his house, but rather built the Masjid around it. How dare they demolish the house of a Quraish for Islam's most holiest place! (:-&

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Let’s move on bro... my fingers are hurting from typing on my phone .... and my wife is now convinced I am Talking to a girl that’s why I am always on the phone ... she comes and checks every hour......
I can arrange for a girl, to call and explain the situation to your wife ~^~

Zeeman

Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
I can arrange for a girl, to call and explain the situation to your wife ~^~

so there is a hiring rule in my offices ....

everyone working must be over 50, married and below average looks. I needed an urgent staff so I ended up hiring someone young and attractive .....and a Pakistani. soon my wife found out. But I told her please she is there for a month and I have no choice.

One day I was in the store and she called from the office to say that she lost some patient information. She was very energetic and talkative .
So while I was walking out of the shop and laughing with her that I will give her Koray (lashing) for losing the file.

but as I was walking I could hear my voice far away too.... it turned out the blue tooth in my car picked up and my wife was listening too......
my assistant was laughing and saying ooh that will leave bruises Dr and so on and on ....
My wife lost it and I quickly hung up....

she wouldn’t take any explaination and I told her that in Urdu koray mean punishment.... so we decided to call my best friend for the confirmation..... you can always count on your best friend to cause divorce.....

his translation of koray was :

bhabhi it means you strip a person, tie the person up and whip them in their back part while they are exposed ......

I was like what are talking bro try to understand the sensitivity of the situation and he was like yes bhabhi this is how it works and he hung up.....

next four weeks is the part of life I rather forget .... short of being on the CNN the whole city knew and I became the laughing stock....

my mom was like I am embarrassed were even born.... my sister is like I am ashamed of you and I waslike I swear nothing happened except those two sentences .......

long story short but my friends had a blast and I had to get counselling from maulvi sahab....??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️

so NO thanks for your offer

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Let’s be very clear about few things : there is no such thing in existence today as Ummah or brotherhood. Everyone is playing their own game . Countries base their decisions and take steps in their own national interest but can only do it when they have the power and control.

so when we talk about the national interest then yes Turk president is a hypocrit .... he talks about liberating Jerushelum but yet trade and even had strong military ties with Israel .
same goes for the Egyptians.... one of the worst in the lot. They have closed their borders with Gaza and are directly responsible for the misery and suffering of Gazans.....why is only Israel blamed for that?

I believe in looking at our own house first before we criticize others .
you are saying Turks increased import tariffs but do remind me whyUAE offered 3 billion in oil credit and then pulled the offer back a month later?

As I said it’s all about their national interests ... beggars can’t be choosers .... you are blaming Turks for not helping us but what about UAE awarding highest medal to Modi and taking their offer of oil credits back?

as I said there is no reason for Pakistanis to feel bad ... we are weak and these countries are doing what they want based on their national interests . They have the right to do that.

as for what Yemen has to do in this thread .... when we are discussing the entire regions politics then why leave Yemen out? Nothing is sacred cow for me .The poorest most unfortunate part of the entire region. Again Iran was allowed to go unleashed and Hutis were allowed to take over power by regional countries and now it is a disaster for poor civilians. I don't care about the politics involved but I raised funds for Yemen and I know the disastrous civilian condition. There is actually a starvation and famine not seen in the region in hundreds of years right next to the richest countries in the world . That’s another hypocrisy we have to live with.

We feel proud that we sold JF17 to Mayanmar .... the same country that is committing genocide against Rohinga ....
We play the lap of China and call them our iron clad brother ...: the same country that has established concentration camps for Muslims...
We dream of shiny F16s from America , the same country that carpet bombed villages in Afghanistan.

So my friend I will be the first one to say I am a complete hypocrite and I know all the evils above but I still look forward for all the good to happen and I want more from everyone above and turn my face away from the injustice being done .

remember the saying in Urdu:

is hamam main sabhi nangay hain....

Turkey & Iran - Just to clear any ambiguity, the issue is with the Govt, and not with the common man.

UAE never offered oil on deferred payment, GoP wanted it, and Pak Media approved it. UAE didn't. Only Saudi pockets are deep enough for this kind of arrangement.
Modi Medal - Mushy got it before Modi. Secondly something are better left of an open forum, I have PM'd you.

Yemen - Well said.

JF-17 to Myanmar - For single digit sales, and how China was used as a cover, I'm very dissapointed.

China - KSA has done well in negotiation, and now China is de-escalating on the Uighur issue.

F16;s - Unfortunately, not only tactics, but in terms of reliability, and performance, with the current threat level it is a necessity.

Hammam - (:-) Bhai isn't it about time ,everyone at least wrapped a towel? <)0(>