Iran-backed terrorist groups exhume body of Muslim caliph Omar bin Abdulaziz in Syria's Idlib | Page 3 | World Defense

Iran-backed terrorist groups exhume body of Muslim caliph Omar bin Abdulaziz in Syria's Idlib

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
so there is a hiring rule in my offices ....

everyone working must be over 50, married and below average looks. I needed an urgent staff so I ended up hiring someone young and attractive .....and a Pakistani. soon my wife found out. But I told her please she is there for a month and I have no choice.

One day I was in the store and she called from the office to say that she lost some patient information. She was very energetic and talkative .
So while I was walking out of the shop and laughing with her that I will give her Koray (lashing) for losing the file.

but as I was walking I could hear my voice far away too.... it turned out the blue tooth in my car picked up and my wife was listening too......
my assistant was laughing and saying ooh that will leave bruises Dr and so on and on ....
My wife lost it and I quickly hung up....

she wouldn’t take any explaination and I told her that in Urdu koray mean punishment.... so we decided to call my best friend for the confirmation..... you can always count on your best friend to cause divorce.....

his translation of koray was :

bhabhi it means you strip a person, tie the person up and whip them in their back part while they are exposed ......

I was like what are talking bro try to understand the sensitivity of the situation and he was like yes bhabhi this is how it works and he hung up.....

next four weeks is the part of life I rather forget .... short of being on the CNN the whole city knew and I became the laughing stock....

my mom was like I am embarrassed were even born.... my sister is like I am ashamed of you and I waslike I swear nothing happened except those two sentences .......

long story short but my friends had a blast and I had to get counselling from maulvi sahab....??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️

so NO thanks for your offer
IA Jannah is guaranteed for you|0|

ali razza

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,140 59 0
Country
Oman
so there is a hiring rule in my offices ....

everyone working must be over 50, married and below average looks. I needed an urgent staff so I ended up hiring someone young and attractive .....and a Pakistani. soon my wife found out. But I told her please she is there for a month and I have no choice.

One day I was in the store and she called from the office to say that she lost some patient information. She was very energetic and talkative .
So while I was walking out of the shop and laughing with her that I will give her Koray (lashing) for losing the file.

but as I was walking I could hear my voice far away too.... it turned out the blue tooth in my car picked up and my wife was listening too......
my assistant was laughing and saying ooh that will leave bruises Dr and so on and on ....
My wife lost it and I quickly hung up....

she wouldn’t take any explaination and I told her that in Urdu koray mean punishment.... so we decided to call my best friend for the confirmation..... you can always count on your best friend to cause divorce.....

his translation of koray was :

bhabhi it means you strip a person, tie the person up and whip them in their back part while they are exposed ......

I was like what are talking bro try to understand the sensitivity of the situation and he was like yes bhabhi this is how it works and he hung up.....

next four weeks is the part of life I rather forget .... short of being on the CNN the whole city knew and I became the laughing stock....

my mom was like I am embarrassed were even born.... my sister is like I am ashamed of you and I waslike I swear nothing happened except those two sentences .......

long story short but my friends had a blast and I had to get counselling from maulvi sahab....??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️

so NO thanks for your offer
i must say i m very fortunate in this matter
my wife is only interested in cooking shows
once in a while she asks me out for dinner and that’s about it.
alhamdulilah
@Khafee knows wht i have went through with the last one

Caprxl

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,401 66 0
Country
Pakistan
@Zulu @Gripen9 @Zeeman @Scorpio @Scorpion @Counter-Errorist @Caprxl Any confirmation? Daily Sabah has a terrible track record.

Brother I cannot digest this news for following reasons;

1) Iran-backed terrorist groups must be of Shiites sect as well, if not than they would atleast not go against their Iranian handlers. So in Shiaism as we all know Shrines / Tombs of important figures are very important rather they would destroy em, which brings us to 2nd point i.e,

2) Of all the Caliphs Abu Bakr, Umer & Usman (apart from Ali), Shia give respect & honour to Omer bin Abdulaziz the most & dont have him in their bad books. Infact, apart from Ali, Omer bin Abdulaziz is equally regarded as 5th Caliph by both Shia n Sunni.

Also, the party that blew up tomb / shrine in Syria of Prophets, Ashab & Ahle Bait was ISIS / DAESH if am not wrong. So this goes against Iranian interests.

Allah knows best.

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan

1) Iran-backed terrorist groups must be of Shiites sect as well, if not than they would atleast not go against their Iranian handlers. So in Shiaism as we all know Shrines / Tombs of important figures are very important rather they would destroy em, which brings us to 2nd point i.e,

2) Of all the Caliphs Abu Bakr, Umer & Usman (apart from Ali), Shia give respect & honour to Omer bin Abdulaziz the most & dont have him in their bad books. Infact, apart from Ali, Omer bin Abdulaziz is equally regarded as 5th Caliph by both Shia n Sunni.

Also, the party that blew up tomb / shrine in Syria of Prophets, Ashab & Ahle Bait was ISIS / DAESH if am not wrong. So this goes against Iranian interests.

Allah knows best.

A knowledgeable ex shia (Hassan Shemrani) answers the question "how do shias view Umar ibn Abdul Aziz?"

Cookie Monster

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,568 76 0
Country
USA
Ones for who religion is only lip service!
But one has to be a seriously sick and twisted person regardless of religion. I have met non-muslim(following other religions), agnostic, and atheists who are decent, good, and honorable...
...desecrating graves and deadbodies takes special kind of scum.

Caprxl

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,401 66 0
Country
Pakistan
A knowledgeable ex shia (Hassan Shemrani) answers the question "how do shias view Umar ibn Abdul Aziz?"

Don't know the guy, saw him 1st time, but it provided a food for thought, a point to ponder;

It seems to me that like different dialects of a language, we have different flavours within Sect as well. This thing is true in both major Sects, Sunnis & Shia, as what I wrote above regarding Omer bin Abdulaziz, still stands true here in sub-continent as of today.

May Allah have mercy upon us in this life & hereafter.

Regards,

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0

Allah knows best.

My comment:

Caprxl

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,401 66 0
Country
Pakistan
My comment:

Yes, a very much possibility, in the name of national interest anything can happen, sometime even moral lines are crossed as well.

Just see what happened last week in Pakistan? The Twitter campaign against uae?

So, what you said cannot be ruled out at all.

Salar Sikander

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
4 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

Though as shit as Iran as regime is, but I know one thing for sure, those grave worshippers wouldnt do as such, like descarating graves. I am more intrigued by the 3rd hand here, considering the annexation of West band and Jordan valley, blood-sucking Israeli hand can be easily smelt

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Hi,

Though as shit as Iran as regime is, but I know one thing for sure, those grave worshippers wouldnt do as such, like descarating graves. I am more intrigued by the 3rd hand here, considering the annexation of West band and Jordan valley, blood-sucking Israeli hand can be easily smelt
Sir, please got through this thread, you will soon figure out whats happening.

Salar Sikander

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
4 0 0
Country
Pakistan
One thing is crystal clear in my mind from all that is taking place.

Iran’s role is the main reason of these fights. They need to be cut to their size. They have spread too far and are spreading their sectarian agenda not necessarily to consolidate religion but for their ambitions of spreading Persian power and their clout.

I am very tired of Iran causing trouble in Balochistan, Iraq , Syria , Lebanon , Yemen and stroking tensions in Behrain and Saudi Arabia ..... this needs to be stopped and their ambitions destroyed .... I agree to this point .
Hi,

Couldnt agree anymore the shit regime of Khomeni has to go, They had twisted Shiasm so much that you have to make once in a lifetime pilgrimage to Iran, so that they can be earning un naturally for the rest of their miserable lives

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
@Berke2

I haven't seen this news and not sure if it is true. But I also see people claiming shrines of prophets were attacked by ISIS? When did that happen? It seems like part of propaganda war both sides claiming one side is attacking shrines. It shows you how much hate there is in this conflict and to accuse opposition of attacking shrines is intended to demoralize them and their supporters.

And make them regret starting a revolution in Syria.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
It's impossible to end this conflict in a peaceful manner if pro-Assad side is not willing to compromise with Syrian opposition on any matter and instead want total control over Syria for decades to come. There simply need to be a political transition process and reformation of army , government and security forces of Syria.

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Yes but for all this to happen Asad and Iranaians must go..... too much blood is spilled for any possibility of talks to happen.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Yes but for all this to happen Asad and Iranaians must go..... too much blood is spilled for any possibility of talks to happen.

It's unfortunate Arab nations have no clue how to deal with this situation in Syria. They should have intervened long ago.