Iran-backed terrorist groups exhume body of Muslim caliph Omar bin Abdulaziz in Syria's Idlib | Page 4 | World Defense

Iran-backed terrorist groups exhume body of Muslim caliph Omar bin Abdulaziz in Syria's Idlib

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
@Berke2

I haven't seen this news and not sure if it is true. But I also see people claiming shrines of prophets were attacked by ISIS? When did that happen? It seems like part of propaganda war both sides claiming one side is attacking shrines. It shows you how much hate there is in this conflict and to accuse opposition of attacking shrines is intended to demoralize them and their supporters.

And make them regret starting a revolution in Syria.

Shias don't generally attack shrines or graves because their religion is based around them. They only attack specific ones where sunni figures are buried e.g. the saffavids dug up the grave of Imam Abu Hanifa and put a dogs body there. They'd probably leave some random pir's (sufi mystic) shrine but if it's a companion's grave or prominent scholars grave then they're likely to attack.

Whereas ISIS destroy shrines because they view it as a duty. Although ISIS destruction of these things is kinda hazy cos in the past I've read that they've also sold certain things like statues/images whilst at the same time they try to give an appearance of destroying these things.

Personally I believe this is more of an emotional issue whilst there are bigger things to worry about. The one's who have departed have departed, the shia can do them no harm. I believe we as Muslims need to concentrate more on the suffering of Muslims who are alive in Syria or in Kashmir or in China or in Iraq or Burma and so on...

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
so there is a hiring rule in my offices ....

everyone working must be over 50, married and below average looks. I needed an urgent staff so I ended up hiring someone young and attractive .....and a Pakistani. soon my wife found out. But I told her please she is there for a month and I have no choice.

One day I was in the store and she called from the office to say that she lost some patient information. She was very energetic and talkative .
So while I was walking out of the shop and laughing with her that I will give her Koray (lashing) for losing the file.

but as I was walking I could hear my voice far away too.... it turned out the blue tooth in my car picked up and my wife was listening too......
my assistant was laughing and saying ooh that will leave bruises Dr and so on and on ....
My wife lost it and I quickly hung up....

she wouldn’t take any explaination and I told her that in Urdu koray mean punishment.... so we decided to call my best friend for the confirmation..... you can always count on your best friend to cause divorce.....

his translation of koray was :

bhabhi it means you strip a person, tie the person up and whip them in their back part while they are exposed ......

I was like what are talking bro try to understand the sensitivity of the situation and he was like yes bhabhi this is how it works and he hung up.....

next four weeks is the part of life I rather forget .... short of being on the CNN the whole city knew and I became the laughing stock....

my mom was like I am embarrassed were even born.... my sister is like I am ashamed of you and I waslike I swear nothing happened except those two sentences .......

long story short but my friends had a blast and I had to get counselling from maulvi sahab....??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️

so NO thanks for your offer

Well that escalated quickly....
All I got from this story is ....... Dr saheb is into a bit of roleplay :p

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
These people are afraid of anyone named Omar even after his death. The mullah is obsessed with graves so this act is totally not surprising.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
he left such a good impression on me. Changed my thinking towards Saudis and that’s just a 10 min talk.

I have worked with Saudis, but that's absolutely not required to not have wrong impression on Saudis.
It's common sense. Even their airline works better than PIA and this is one tiny example.
What matters in the end is result and achievements. Education, skills, money all should have one goal.. i.e to improve status of human life and help humanity and they are on top of it.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Modi Medal - Mushy got it before Modi. Secondly something are better left of an open forum, I have PM'd you.
Hi,
Can you share with me as well, some Iranian propaganda sites in Pakistan mourn on that medal on daily basis. I just wanted to have my self informed.

Thanks

!eon

Reactions
426 10 0
Country
Pakistan
They are worshipers of graves of their choices not all graves.
I have many friends among them, that's how you keep yourself informed about them.

In school days (7th grade) a Shia friend of mine told me proudly how they went to Iraq and Syria and then to grave of Mu'awiya bin Abu Sufyan. People were placing bottles of perfumes there and they place a bottle full their urine near the grave.

So they have their choices like this guy

Shias don't generally attack shrines or graves because their religion is based around them. They only attack specific ones where sunni figures are buried e.g. the saffavids dug up the grave of Imam Abu Hanifa and put a dogs body there. They'd probably leave some random pir's (sufi mystic) shrine but if it's a companion's grave or prominent scholars grave then they're likely to attack.

Whereas ISIS destroy shrines because they view it as a duty. Although ISIS destruction of these things is kinda hazy cos in the past I've read that they've also sold certain things like statues/images whilst at the same time they try to give an appearance of destroying these things.

Personally I believe this is more of an emotional issue whilst there are bigger things to worry about. The one's who have departed have departed, the shia can do them no harm. I believe we as Muslims need to concentrate more on the suffering of Muslims who are alive in Syria or in Kashmir or in China or in Iraq or Burma and so on...

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
They are worshipers of graves of their choices not all graves.
I have many friends among them, that's how you keep yourself informed about them.

In school days (7th grade) a Shia friend of mine told me proudly how they went to Iraq and Syria and then to grave of Mu'awiya bin Abu Sufyan. People were placing bottles of perfumes there and they place a bottle full their urine near the grave.

So they have their choices like this guy

That's such a childish action by that shia guy.