Iran Fires Ballistic missiles on US Bases in Iraq | Page 6 | World Defense

Iran Fires Ballistic missiles on US Bases in Iraq

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
^ getting Iran down is not in the best interest of Saudi Arabia. Let the mullah live this way for years to come. If the mullah get overthrown, a new stronger Iran will emerge. A secular Iran is going to be a pain in the ass.

Maybe not in interest of Saudi gov't but it is in interest of Saudi and Arab people. Regime change in Iran does not mean a strong secular Iran will arise. And a secular Iran poses no threat to Arabs. It's only the regime which uses sectarianism to get others to fight for their interests. I don't think you understand what is going, they are going for you guys next once this Idlib operation is over.

Then Arabs will find themselves under attack by Israel/Iran. The Palestinians and North African Arabs will be under threat of Israel. While the Gulf Arabs/Hejaz region will be under threat of Iran. Now imagine the North African Arabs tried to fight back they have to go through Israel and Iran. I have always judged people by their intentions and ideology. Iranian 'revolution' and ideology is really all about asserting themselves as force over Arabs/Muslims of the region and restoring the great influence they had as Persians back in the day. They realize the two best ways to achieve this are:

1.) Use Islam to your advantage. So they made this twelver Shia sect which requires Shia to adhere to Iranian supreme leader and also this ideology is used to challenge traditional Sunni majority authority over Islam. So they do this by claiming things about the first few Caliphs in order for Muslims to turn to them as authority because otherwise Iran is not required at all to practice Islam. And they realize if they didn't use Islam then they would have to use non-Islamic religion which is not gonna gain them any followers in Muslim majority region.

2.) Pretend to be challenging the US and Israel to win hearts and minds. They realize the people of the region are easily duped by this rhetoric even if this rhetoric leads to them be sanctioned it is worth the tradeoff to them in the long term. They do bunch of this rhetoric to appear as people fighting US influence/Israeli influence and to embarrass Arabs as weaklings who are not independent. All of this is in order to assert themselves as leader in region that everyone needs to answer to.

Arabs are going to be in a worse and worse situation by the day if they do nothing to challenge Iran/Israel. Btw look at my previous tweet of UK foreign secretary, he says a war with Iran is not in the strategic interest of anyone(meaning his allies including Israel/US). And his reason is because it will give opportunities for Sunni militant groups to recover. This shows you Iran, Israel, US, EU, and even sadly some Arab leaders do not want Sunni authority over region to be restored as that is a threat to all their interests.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
@Scorpion

Iran does not want to go to war with either US or Israel(due to fear of US getting involved) because they do not want to lose what they see as strategic gains to their Persian Empire and they hate Arabs more than anyone else. So for them when this attack happened they were not thinking let's revenge this attack and show the US who's boss. They were thinking the Arabs would benefit if we went to war with the US and our true historical grudge is with the Arabs and we are making gains in the Arab world and thus should not get into any war with the US. Just speak to mediators to inform US beforehand to evacuate the area and let us save face and get back to our campaign against the Arab world.

Their genuine intentions/aspirations are very easy to see. Which is why I judge people by their intentions/aspirations/ideology. Just by observing them, I can tell what they want for the region and what strategic decisions they will make. I do not need to look at pointless rhetoric and what not.

Unfortunately in an Arab forum I see a lot of people thinking otherwise and thinking Trump is their man to help go after the Iranian regime. That deadly misinformed opinion and flawed thinking is going to lead to the region being under the mercy of Iran and Israel and afterwards its up to Asian Muslims or North African Muslims to help roll them back.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
US sources are saying that had hours to evacuate due to satellite images and what not. They are lying. The Iranian missiles were underground and moved underground. The warning hours beforehand was given by Iran to Iraq and the US.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
I don't think you understand what is going, they are going for you guys next once this Idlib operation is over.

Oh believe me I do. I do understand what is going on more than anyone else and I can tell you loudly if Iran thinks about attacking Saudi Arabia, we will strike Iran like never before. Iran lacks the courage to get into a fight with anyone rather it uses its terror militias to make a few small attacks here and there mainly against helpless unarmed civilians. Iran is a paper tiger so do not overestimate the mullah regime or its outdated military arsenal. The US just executed a successful mission killing the top terrorist in the world their head of IRGC forces and all the Iranians did is nothing. They think by targeting an empty base that is somehow a revenge. Even the recent attack on the Saudi oil facilities which was launched from Iraq it caved not to admit and balmed it on the houthies. For eight consecutive years of the Iraq Iran war, Sadam slaughtered more than half-million Iranians and another half were annihilated and the mullah waved the white flag at the end. You want to get rid of the mullah, bomb his Shia thugs in Iraq, Syria, and Yemen that's all. Iran never won a single battel in its entire history. Do not attempt to overthrow the regime as a whole. Leave that to the Iranians to decide as they will have him dumped onto the dustbin of history eventually.

yavar

Reactions
84 0 0
Country
Iran
this says it all

AKyp5XQ.jpg

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Heightened aerial activity by US jets/helicopters over Baghdad and Mosul reported.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Reports from Iraq that an PMU commander was detained. Unclear if by US forces or Iraqi forces. Most likely US forces.

What do you guys think of this?

She's right about some things but I don't think she understands the people of the Middle East want either. It's not replacing Iranian agenda with an American one. They both have lots of trouble trying conforming to the aspirations of the people.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Some reports that Secretary Pompeo arrived to Baghdad for visit although it's unconfirmed. It can't be him since he was seen in DC hours ago. Could be VP Pence or a defense official of some sort.

Other rumors say an Iranian official may resign soon. Unclear if an defense official and situation is related to downed airliner or not.