Iran Fires Ballistic missiles on US Bases in Iraq | Page 7 | World Defense

Iran Fires Ballistic missiles on US Bases in Iraq

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Afghanistan is the neighboring Iranian state from where US have history and capacity to launch large scale military operations. Why is it that Iran always fail to count it as a threat! Considering US army in Afghanistan is using Iranian oil, Iran can easily choke them out there. Than why Iran is so keen to fight on much more difficult grounds. Afghani are any way die hard supporters of Ayatollahs and trained in militancy by sulemani...

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
I wonder what’s stopping people to discuss counter US strikes! In absence of US strikes it all looks like a scripted drama. If Iran can fire 15 missiles on Iraq, than US can fire 115 counter missiles. Turning all of Qum into rubble, in seconds. If US wish they can destroy all of Iranian airbases before Iran knows, what hits them.

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
I wonder what’s stopping people to discuss counter US strikes! In absence of US strikes it all looks like a scripted drama. If Iran can fire 15 missiles on Iraq, than US can fire 115 counter missiles. Turning all of Qum into rubble, in seconds. If US wish they can destroy all of Iranian airbases before Iran knows, what hits them.
The US doesn't want a war, so they just want to deescalate, they did what they wanted, no reason to escalate. The US could turn Iran into rubble anytime it wants, there is no question of this, it doesn't want to.

yavar

Reactions
84 0 0
Country
Iran

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA

11 US troops were injured in Iran missile attack despite Pentagon initially saying there were no casualties
11 injured? You should be tauting the death toll for the airliner, Iran really got them.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
The US doesn't want a war, so they just want to deescalate, they did what they wanted, no reason to escalate. The US could turn Iran into rubble anytime it wants, there is no question of this, it doesn't want to.
What sort of war Iran can ever fight, with any regional state, while US doesn’t even fit the equation! As far US policy is concerned, they have killed a terrorist, who belonged from a terrorist state, and had infinite list of international terror operations, involving ally states. Only curious part is US NEVER complained Pakistan and Afghanistan, who’s Shia are proxies of Sulemani’s regional terrorism, which was not possible in past due to Saddam Hussain. Another statement which I like to make is whole event give us the impression that US looked upon Sulemani as an independent entity rather than an employee of Iranian regime, which is insane.

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
Yep, after the attack they had about 5 guys say they had a headache, possible concussion, they get evacuated. A few days latter all the rest of the Airman figure out, if you tell them you have a headache, they send you home! Then you 30 or so others claiming they have a headache. And they will probably get a medal too..

Last edited:

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
yup, everybody figured out that they will get a VA pension for life if they claim to have a headache

This is why I heard too, that they get some post-service benefits if they claim disability or something. Those kind of injuries don't sense. I've witnessed airstrikes before I never got a headache or concussion.

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
This is why I heard too, that they get some post-service benefits if they claim disability or something. Those kind of injuries don't sense. I've witnessed airstrikes before I never got a headache or concussion.
when you go to get out, you see a VA Doc. you tell them all that hurts, they will look through you medical records and figure out if you are due disability. They tell them they get headaches and dizzy spells and with it in their file, it being service connected, I would bet they get 80% disability for life, not to mention they will be first in line at VA with a service connected injury ID.