Iran Nuclear Deal as a "Farce' | World Defense

Iran Nuclear Deal as a "Farce'

AbeLincoln

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
7 0 0
Country
Australia
Interview with BBC News: Israel's Naftali Bennett exposes Iran's nuclear deal as a 'farce'. In all historic nuclear program sanction deals, this Obama deal with Iran is a grave mistake since July 14th 2015. Obama was sucked into believing that Iran is a verifiable sanctioned regime. Actually, he helped pave the way to a new nuclear terror super power, which is the Islamic republic of Iran.

How dumb and foolish can any leader miss this kind of deal: 'In order to make an inspection, Iranians should be 'notified 24 days prior to inspection'?! Before the 24 days, do you think that would give Iran time to clean up the facilities and get away with the inspection?

Comedic, don't you think?

thegrey

Reactions
37 0 1
Country
USA
Interview with BBC News: Israel's Naftali Bennett exposes Iran's nuclear deal as a 'farce'. In all historic nuclear program sanction deals, this Obama deal with Iran is a grave mistake since July 14th 2015. Obama was sucked into believing that Iran is a verifiable sanctioned regime. Actually, he helped pave the way to a new nuclear terror super power, which is the Islamic republic of Iran.

How dumb and foolish can any leader miss this kind of deal: 'In order to make an inspection, Iranians should be 'notified 24 days prior to inspection'?! Before the 24 days, do you think that would give Iran time to clean up the facilities and get away with the inspection?

It would be comedic, if it weren't scary as hell! If this "president" does any more damage to our country, I'm afraid it will be irreversible! I would like to think Obama is incompetent and short-sighted, but I think that might be charitable! Who except Jimmy Carter would be dumb enough to trust Iran?

bnleech

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
3 0 0
Country
USA
I believe that it is pathetic for our government to make a deal with Iran. First off, the history of them standing by their word is the reason why they have sanctions on them. Second, we are giving nukes to people that are number one in funding terrorism. Finally, the people of Iran chant "death to America" while burning our flag. Who in their right mind thinks this is a good idea. I mean if you want another war, then yes it is a brilliant idea. From where I'm sitting I see nothing but problems for the world.

Corzhens

Reactions
111 1 0
Country
Philippines
Pardon me but I didn't fully understand why the Israeli guy called the deal a farce. So the deal is on except that the condition of inspection is not realistic. Am I right on that assumption? If that is the case then I guess President Obama had made a big mistake in dealing with Iran on the matter of nuclear weapons.

Redheart

Reactions
319 0 0
Country
USA
Don't forget the fact that Israel has no intention of letting Iran build nuclear weapons. The deal was bad and though it is quite bad we at least believe that the Israelis will do what the U.S has been unwilling to do for a really long time. They've got the bunk-buster bombs and I'm sure they won't hesitate to throw Iran back to stone age when the need arises.

Sinan

Reactions
226 2 0
Country
Turkey
Did any of you actually searched for the original text of the deal and read it ???

Sinan

Reactions
226 2 0
Country
Turkey
Don't forget the fact that Israel has no intention of letting Iran build nuclear weapons. The deal was bad and though it is quite bad we at least believe that the Israelis will do what the U.S has been unwilling to do for a really long time. They've got the bunk-buster bombs and I'm sure they won't hesitate to throw Iran back to stone age when the need arises.
Israel can't do it alone. You know Israel bombed Syria's nuclear plant some years ago. Operation Orchard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If Israel unilaterally attacks Iran, Iran can send hundreds of balistic missiles to Israel. With it's tiny land space, Israel can't survive such an attack. That's why Israel has never attacked Iran and can't attack in the future.

thegrey

Reactions
37 0 1
Country
USA
I have no doubt that Israel can and will defend itself. And when they do, this administration will do what its always done, condemn Israel! They can't win with the "civilized" world!

Redheart

Reactions
319 0 0
Country
USA
If Israel unilaterally attacks Iran, Iran can send hundreds of balistic missiles to Israel. With it's tiny land space, Israel can't survive such an attack. That's why Israel has never attacked Iran and can't attack in the future.
Israel has electromagnetic pulse weapons which can be used against Iran. If the missile guidance systems are disabled that would effectively cripple Iran. However since none of these weapons have been used in war, we can't tell for sure if they'll be good enough to defend Israel from ballistic missiles.
I have no doubt that Israel can and will defend itself. And when they do, this administration will do what its always done, condemn Israel! They can't win with the "civilized" world!
Obama has very little time left so let's hope Iran doesn't "misbehave" in the meantime. Once he's gone the U.S no longer will be anti-Israel.

Uncle Doc J

Reactions
11 0 0
Country
USA
It would be comedic, if it weren't scary as hell! If this "president" does any more damage to our country, I'm afraid it will be irreversible! I would like to think Obama is incompetent and short-sighted, but I think that might be charitable! Who except Jimmy Carter would be dumb enough to trust Iran?

The president didn't do anything but react as anyone would. (When he says "we" as he's saying 'we made things better' and 'we raised employment' and 'we lowered mortality-rates,' he's talking about "We the People of the United States of America" and -not 'we the people hired by the White House to tell me what to tell the people.')

Like Commander Kellie tells the Superkids who pick up their parents' Believers Voice of Victory Magazine (August 2015), "... walking in love is more-important than winning an argument, or having someone agree with me." If some country is going to sneak nuclear-weapons and blow-up the world, "telling them they can't and getting them to say they won't" isn't going to stop them.

I believe that it is pathetic for our government to make a deal with Iran. First off, the history of them standing by their word is the reason why they have sanctions on them. Second, we are giving nukes to people that are number one in funding terrorism. Finally, the people of Iran chant "death to America" while burning our flag. Who in their right mind thinks this is a good idea. I mean if you want another war, then yes it is a brilliant idea. From where I'm sitting I see nothing but problems for the world.

Do Iran's leaders chant "Death to America"---kind of a closing-statement, like America's leaders 'sign-off' with 'God Bless the USA?' And--like Secretary Kerry told Congress--it's either 'this deal, no war now and a chance at more peace in the future' or 'no deal, possible war-sooner rather than -later, and the sweet peace of total human-extinction' ... aren't there prophecies about 'those who would promote the second choice' in Apocalypse?

Did any of you actually searched for the original text of the deal and read it ???
I did, and the closest thing I could find was the BBC's summary---which basically showed me it's too complex for me, which is why we simple Americans pay taxes (so that we don't have to bother with it).

Sinan

Reactions
226 2 0
Country
Turkey
I did, and the closest thing I could find was the BBC's summary---which basically showed me it's too complex for me, which is why we simple Americans pay taxes (so that we don't have to bother with it).
Nope, read the original.
Iran Deal Text

It's 159 pages, i read only the important parts. People here are running guesses without knowledge.

I mean, look at the OP. Israeli minister said that, said this......

How Iran can develop a Nuclear bomb, while it's allowed to enrich Uranium to only %3.67 and stockpile up to 300 kg. While all of it's Nuclear plants, Centrifuges, Heavy Water Production centers, Nuclear related laboratories, R&D centers are under continuous watch of 150 IAEA observers ?

This was an excellent deal, which ended any possibility for Iran to develop a NUKE. But Israeli warmongers are not happy with this. Why ? Because Iran will continue to support Hezbollah and Hamas against Israel(and now they will have more money to do it).

If Israel could have managed to drive US over Iran, it would be a great win for itself.

Remember Netenyahu speech ?
netanyahu-bomb-un.jpg

He was talking about "Iran will reach %90 enrichment a year later".....but now Iran stuck with %3.67 enrichment for forever.

Last edited:

gmckee1985

Reactions
17 0 0
Country
USA
While I don't know all the ins and outs of this deal, most of the people I admire and respect are against it. This is likely to be Obama's most catastrophic mistake as president. The Israelis are being put into a horrible situation as us the rest of the world. Its not a promising time for peace.

Sinan

Reactions
226 2 0
Country
Turkey
While I don't know all the ins and outs of this deal, most of the people I admire and respect are against it. This is likely to be Obama's most catastrophic mistake as president. The Israelis are being put into a horrible situation as us the rest of the world. Its not a promising time for peace.
Mate, if you have opportunity, ask those people "Why you are against this deal ? You are against because of why ? "

You know AIPAC is very active in lobbying in US.

Obama described the ones against the nuke deal as, "Lobbyists spending millions of dollars for the liberal hawk rhetoric that got the US involved in the Iraq war," in a speech he gave in the American University after his meeting with the AIPAC directors.

It is reported that AIPAC has spent 20 million dollars and has put aside some 25 million dollars more to advertise against the nuke deal. While hundreds of AIPAC activists are lobbying against the deal in Congress where it will be put to vote, 700 AIPAC members are working to persuade Congress members against the deal. The Republicans are expected to oppose the nuclear agreement

US President Obama slams pro-Israel AIPAC over Iran nuke deal - Daily Sabah

Nuclear deal is very good. It ties the hands of the Iranians.

The issue here is entirely different though. As you might know Iran backs Hamas and Hizbullah against Israel both by financially and by providing weapons. If sanctions gets lifted, Iranian support for these groups will increase by folds and eventually Israel is gonna get hurt.

ke gordon

Reactions
12 0 0
Country
USA

Well, I think the President has his motivations. I think the real motivation was to free up oil to come to this country from Iran so gasoline prices would continue to go down. The US is trying to stave off another recession in my opinion by doing this, and hopefully get a democrat i.e. Hillary Clinton or maybe Joe Biden into the White House. I do feel sorry for the Israeli's who must be more paranoid then ever but...it is kind of their issue.