What are you referring to by Iran war?

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
The war is 100% going 2 happen.

Hardly the US and its allies are going to engage in another destructive war in the ME unless its clear to them that Iran do possess nukes.

Indus Falcon

Professional
Reactions
206 22 0
Country
Pakistan
IMO, after the Syrian fiasco, it will be more of an embargo game. Hurt them economicaly so much, that the mullahs get kicked out.

Persian Gulf

Reactions
104 1 0
Country
Iran
Hardly the US and its allies are going to engage in another destructive war in the ME unless its clear to them that Iran do possess nukes.
Actually, if Iran does possess nukes then that's the time USA definitely won't invade!

But Iran will not get nukes anytime soon in my opinion. I don't think it will be a terrible thing if Iran/KSA develop nukes though. Why only non-Muslim countries can have nuclear weapons? Israel already has nukes in our region, if we get nukes it will lead to a better balance of power.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Actually, if Iran does possess nukes then that's the time USA definitely won't invade!

But Iran will not get nukes anytime soon in my opinion. I don't think it will be a terrible thing if Iran/KSA develop nukes though. Why only non-Muslim countries can have nuclear weapons? Israel already has nukes in our region, if we get nukes it will lead to a better balance of power.

You can have nukes for all we care but not in the hand of a crazy Mullah.?