Iranian Affairs | Page 48 | World Defense

Iranian Affairs

yavar

Reactions
84 0 0
Country
Iran
I would not like seeing a military conflict in the region or anywhere in the world be it against Iran or any other country for that matter but do you really believe the US, Europ, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Eygpt would just sit there watching Iran possessing nuclear weapons?
Iran Parliament motion to Quitting Nuclear Non-Proliferation nuclear Treaty (NPT) submitted Motion for Iran to withdraw from NPT submitted to Parliament

fool yourself and dream on nuclear weapon is de facto issue

what Saudi or Egypt or EU or as matter fact Israel do ??
sorry to see your hopes are getting washed away
developing nuclear weapons ?? i think you believed Bush Obama Trump Netanyahu that they will never allow Iran to developed nuclear weapon,

will see, about that, the only think left for you is to dream on,

lets hope they take Iran case to UNSC and then me and you will setel it here you dont worry

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
what Saudi or Egypt or EU or as matter fact Israel do ??

Saudi Arabia will test-fire its nuclear weapon the next day. Good living under the suppressive regime of Iran. If the US, EU, Saudi Arabia, Eygpt, and Israel teamed up they will erase Iran off the map. A crazy mullah with nuclear weapons ain't going to happen.

yavar

Reactions
84 0 0
Country
Iran
Saudi Arabia will test-fire its nuclear weapon the next day. Good living under the suppressive regime of Iran.
Saudi Arabia is already tactical Atom bomb country,
, EU, Saudi Arabia, Eygpt, and Israel teamed up they will erase Iran off the map.
i leave you with answer from Israel Former Ambassador to U.S Gen. Yoram Ettinger fron 2004

Quote from 10:20
none of them one of them Saudi Arabia, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, none of them indevguly and heaven combine they are NOT match for conventional Iran let alone for nuclear Iran

the only thing i can add to it he forgot to add Pakistan with tactical Atom bomb to the list

A crazy mullah with nuclear weapons ain't going to happen.

as i said before dream on, The IRI nuclear weapon is de facto issue

one morning you going to wake up and the reality been revealed as you left with your shattered dream

Last edited:

yavar

Reactions
84 0 0
Country
Iran
Iran control and launching monitor room Imam Khomeini Space center

Iran Simorgh satellite launching vehicle SLV preparation and assembly for launch in Imam Khomeini Space center

Iran History construction Imam Khomeini Space center

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
That was back in 2004, things have changed in the 16yrs. Iran's aircraft and tanks have gotten much older, and theirs are much newer

yavar

Reactions
84 0 0
Country
Iran
Iran Salman composite third stage IRBM/ICBM Space thrust vectoring propellant vehicle for defeat missile defense solid fuel

Iran Raad-500 composite solid propellant, surface-to-surface ballistic missile Test

yavar

Reactions
84 0 0
Country
Iran

Iran four Camera images mounted on Simorgh satellite carrier launch of Zafar 1 satellite

yavar

Reactions
84 0 0
Country
Iran

Iran Army Air defence Moraghebe three-dimensional phased array radar range: 400 km and Persian Gulf range: 800 km The two Iranian radars, “Persian Gulf” and “Moraqeb” (vigilant), were unveiled in a ceremony attended by Army Commander Major General Abdolrahim Mousavi and Commander of Army’s Air Defense Force Brigadier General Alireza Sabahifard. Persian Gulf is a long-range and strategic radar system with an operational range of over 800 kilometers. The three-dimensional phased array radar system can detect all types of conventional and stealth targets, including ballistic missiles. Moraqeb is also a three-dimensional phased array radar with high precision and cutting-edge technologies. With a range of 400 kilometers, the new Iranian radar is capable of detecting aerial targets with high precision and resolution. Moraqeb can identify various small targets, including stealth drones, at low and medium altitudes Iran Unveils New Radars - Politics news - Tasnim News Agency