Iranian Navy Shot and Sunk One of It’s Own Naval Ships

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
@Khafee,

So the Iranian navy threatened the US navy thatat any ships getting close would be shot at---.

So to prove that point and show how lethal their weapons are---he Iranian navy shot one of its boats just to make sure that the amreekans understood that the Iranians are serious in what they are saying and also showing the potency of their weapons---.

So---be careful amreeka---and be careful everyone else.

I'm going to hell for laughing at this. ºªD:-D

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Hi,

When things like that start to happen---like first you shoot down a passenger aircraft taking off from your airport after you had made threats---then you shoot down your own boat after you have made threats---then there is one thing that comes to mind---.

That is---that there is a superior power that does not want it to happen---or that you are so terrible in ability and capability that it would be better if you shut down your military program and start all over---.

Or just simply take a break---go on a hiatus---take time off---change your position---do nothing---.

Sir by superior power you mean superiors within Iran's regime , am I understanding right? If so, I tend to agree with you. Someone there does not want the domestic propaganda to evolve into something real. They prefer to work with proxies in neighboring nations only. I would say that figure is Khamenai himself.

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan
Sir by superior power you mean superiors within Iran's regime , am I understanding right? If so, I tend to agree with you. Someone there does not want the domestic propaganda to evolve into something real. They prefer to work with proxies in neighboring nations only. I would say that figure is Khamenai himself.

Hi,

By superior power I mean God---Allah---.

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan
UPDATE:

19 dead, 15 injured in Iranian naval incident
View attachment 12856
A handout photo made available by the Iranian Army official website shows the damaged Konarak warship at Jask port after the accident during the naval exercise in the Gulf of Oman, in Chahbahar, southern Iran, on Sunday Photo courtesy of Iranian Army/EPA-EFE

May 11 (UPI) -- At least 19 Iranian servicemen were killed and 15 others were injured during naval exercises in the Sea of Oman, Iranian-state run media said, describing the incident as an "accident."

The undisclosed incident occurred Sunday, and rescue and relief operations were deployed soon after, the Iranian Navy said in a statement Monday, the Islamic Republic News Agency reported.

According to the statement, the Konarak vessel, a Dutch-made 155-foot Hendijan-class support ship with missile capabilities, was involved in the accident some 790 miles southeast of the capital Tehran, the Iranian Students' News Agency reported.

"The circumstances of the incident are currently undergoing technical examinations," the news agency said.

The Navy had initially reported one death and 15 injured but the death toll was raised hours later.

At least two of the injured servicemen underwent surgery, two others were discharged from the hospital and 11 others were in stable condition, said Mohammad Mehran Amini Fard, head of the Iranshahr University of Medical Sciences.

Hi,

Are you talking this beat up boat that has two pipes coming out of the back---this black boat---???

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Hi,

Are you talking this beat up boat that has two pipes coming out of the back---this black boat---???
1589280460800.png

1589280484400.png

Ye Sir! This is the damaged vessel "Konarak".

Initial reports from Iran called both vessels "Destroyers".|0|

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

When things like that start to happen---like first you shoot down a passenger aircraft taking off from your airport after you had made threats---then you shoot down your own boat after you have made threats---then there is one thing that comes to mind---.

That is---that there is a superior power that does not want it to happen---or that you are so terrible in ability and capability that it would be better if you shut down your military program and start all over---.

Or just simply take a break---go on a hiatus---take time off---change your position---do nothing---.

Why Iran got off the hook so easily in case of civil airliner shot down?

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
Unfortunately true. Would have been a different scenario if they were Caucasians....
might have been, but just thinking about this, I can't think of anything they could do, they can't put sanctions on them, and they don't have the military to project into the middle east.

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
might have been, I just can't think of anything they could do, they can't put sanctions on them, and they don't have the military to project into the middle east.
But their friends would have been more vocal about it.