Iranian Navy Shot and Sunk One of It’s Own Naval Ships | Page 3 | World Defense

Iranian Navy Shot and Sunk One of It’s Own Naval Ships

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
But their friends would have been more vocal about it.
Which friends? The US was trying to cool things down at the time with Iran. I don't remember too much fuss when the Russian's shot down that airliner, maybe I just don't remember. The US has mistakenly shot down an airliner before also.

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
Which friends? The US was trying to cool things down at the time with Iran. I don't remember too much fuss when the Russian's shot down that airliner, maybe I just don't remember. The US has mistakenly shot down an airliner before also.
An Iranian one to boot. That one had Pakistani Air Attache to Iran and his family on board BTW

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
An Iranian one to boot. That one had Pakistani Air Attache to Iran and his family on board BTW
Iran Air flt to Dubai?

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
Last edited:

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

Guys---looks like Iran has designed a new anti ship missile---which when launched---will hit its own ships---@ 0:52.

You guys should know that this a conspiracy designed by the 'great satan and the jews'---.

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
May be they cooperated with India to indigenously design this missile . Indian teal expertise are in the ejection physics ..

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Hi,

Guys---looks like Iran has designed a new anti ship missile---which when launched---will hit its own ships---@ 0:52.

You guys should know that this a conspiracy designed by the 'great satan and the jews'---.

@7.20 The Iranians describe it as destroyers |0|

Zulu

Reactions
2,010 60 0
Country
Pakistan
2 Pipe wala destroyer remind me another irani miracle of Mullah science "Qahar 313 "" on which i hit them so hard on scientific grounds on PDF that got me thread banned.No wonder US Navy avoid hitting Irani Navy ""destroyers "" bcoz alone their single missile cost more than dozen of it
@7.20 The Iranians describe it as destroyers |0|

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
2 Pipe wala destroyer remind me another irani miracle of Mullah science "Qahar 313 "" on which i hit them so hard on scientific grounds on PDF that got me thread banned.No wonder US Navy avoid hitting Irani Navy ""destroyers "" bcoz alone their single missile cost more than dozen of it
|0||0||0|

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan
1589476273356.png
1589476273356.png

And this is sprinkling salt over the wounds

"
In a statement, Capt. Bill Urban, a spokesman for the U.S. Central Command, said the force offered “our sincere condolences to the Iranian people for the tragic loss of life.” However, Urban also criticized the training for taking place so close to the Strait of Hormuz, the narrow mouth of the Persian Gulf through which 20% of all oil passes.
“While we are troubled that this mishap occurred in such close proximity to a high-traffic international shipping lane and at a time when most of the region’s focus is on the fight against COVID-19, the unnecessary loss of life is regrettable,” he said.
"

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
View attachment 12948View attachment 12948

And this is sprinkling salt over the wounds

"
In a statement, Capt. Bill Urban, a spokesman for the U.S. Central Command, said the force offered “our sincere condolences to the Iranian people for the tragic loss of life.” However, Urban also criticized the training for taking place so close to the Strait of Hormuz, the narrow mouth of the Persian Gulf through which 20% of all oil passes.
“While we are troubled that this mishap occurred in such close proximity to a high-traffic international shipping lane and at a time when most of the region’s focus is on the fight against COVID-19, the unnecessary loss of life is regrettable,” he said.
"

1589484946200.png

Bro, look at the location of the exercise, the US Centcom is right, why here at a choke point?

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan
View attachment 12949

Bro, look at the location of the exercise, the US Centcom is right, why here at a choke point?

Hi,

That location is of great concern---. Why so close to Gwadar---and why now---.

Iran is intentionally creating scenarios for the US military to get closer to strategic location---.

The real question is---who are the iranian mullahs working for truly---.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Hi,

That location is of great concern---. Why so close to Gwadar---and why now---.

Iran is intentionally creating scenarios for the US military to get closer to strategic location---.

The real question is---who are the iranian mullahs working for truly---.

This clears one thing for sure, they are not Pakistan's friend by a long shot!