How did they manage to do that? UNLESS they were ready for it.@Khafee
Look at this, they are claiming to have caught the attack on video and threatening a 'regional country':
Rouhani said an Iranian tanker, the Sabiti, damaged in the Red Sea on Friday had been hit by at least two rockets, and adding that the incident had been caught on video. There has been no independent report on the cause of the damage.
Iran’s rival Saudi Arabia has said it was not behind any attack on the tanker. Saudi authorities said they received a distress message from the vessel, but they added that it had switched off its transponder before they could assist.
Rouhani, speaking live on state television on Monday, said the attack was undoubtedly carried out by a government and that there would be consequences.
Right, I am guessing they sent one of their own vessels to fire some 107mm rockets at the tanker. Let's wait and see if they release an video. It makes zero sense that Saudi Arabia would fire some 107mm rockets to avenge the Aramco attacks.How did they manage to do that? UNLESS they were ready for it.
These pictures are making this mystery more interesting.
Iran blames alleged tanker attack on Israel, US and Saudis
Senior MP says Tehran will present UN with ‘abundant documents’ showing ‘certain governments’ were behind last week’s explosions on ship in Red Sea
A senior Iranian lawmaker on Wednesday blamed Israel, the United States and Saudi Arabia for an alleged attack on an oil tanker last week off the Saudi coast and said he would take the complaint to the UN.
Tehran says the Iranian-flagged Sabiti tanker was hit by two separate explosions off the Red Sea port of Jeddah on Friday.
“The footages that the cameras mounted on the oil tanker have taken show that the attack has been carried out by the US, the Zionist regime and al-Saud,” MP Abolfazl Hassan Beigi was quoted saying by the Fars news agency.
Hassan Beigi, a member of the Iranian parliament’s national security and foreign policy commission, claimed without evidence that the US, Israel and Saudi Arabia were alleging the Islamic State jihadist group or Afghanistan’s Taliban was behind the explosions in the Red Sea.
He also asserted Iran was in possession of documents pointing to the involvement of “certain governments” in the incident.
“There are abundant documents and evidence of interference of certain governments in the attack against the Iranian oil tanker and they will be presented to the UN and UN Security Council and the countries which played a role in the terrorist attack should pay the price for their deeds,” he said.
Also Wednesday, Ali Shamkhani, the secretary of Iran’s National Security Council, warned there would be a “harsh response” to whoever was behind the explosions.
Senior MP says Tehran will present UN with 'abundant documents' showing 'certain governments' were behind last week's explosions on ship in Red Seawww.timesofisrael.com
|Thread starter||Similar threads||Forum||Replies||Date|
|Iranian MP: UAE has released $700m of Iran's frozen assets||Geopolitics and Geostrategic Issues||4|
|Iranian hand in attacks on Saudi Oil installations; a continued legacy of meddling in other countries||Geopolitics and Geostrategic Issues||103|
|Burning Iranian oil tanker sinks in Japanese waters||Geopolitics and Geostrategic Issues||0|
|Bahrain recalls Iranian envoy; foils arms smuggling plot||Geopolitics and Geostrategic Issues||0|
|Jordan ‘foils Iranian-backed terror plot’||Geopolitics and Geostrategic Issues||3|