Iraq War - Multimedia

Gabriel92

Professional
Reactions
676 14 0
Country
France
@WebMaster @Falcon29 @Gasoline @BLACKEAGLE @Legend @Scorpion

Even if this war destroyed Iraq,f*cked up the entire middle east I think we need to open a picture thread to post every pictures or videos related to this war.
-

M7Dd4f5.jpg

2eywQEf.jpg

0afVmhI.jpg

26k0alF.jpg

TFB8cq2.jpg

UFFcOtL.jpg

uhIfpMJ.jpg

Z9QxGCH.jpg

TXG95Ha.jpg

PrcTM7h.jpg

LfjxG9Q.jpg

bfda.jpg

KgjEoWB.jpg

5NUfOp7.jpg

EksSpQG.jpg

dw91qzG.jpg

NhwKNYY.jpg

n6jUHkN.jpg

PkoEQjM.jpg

v97w72b.jpg

ipm_zipedia

Reactions
24 0 0
Country
USA
MbeeYCx.jpg

3RiNRRl.jpg

eHEj0LT.jpg

VtQMga0.jpg

fxoFI5p.jpg

4CyKWPM.jpg

5J20KOS.jpg

fMBkG2O.jpg

ORltGnB.jpg

26W27gb.jpg

WS1SCD4.jpg

tj18rzT.jpg

CLaFWcc.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
O1vibsg.jpg

sOVAohA.jpg

EgYfs9G.jpg

MtPp4K8.jpg

nZ30cYm.jpg

Ius8EEJ.jpg
Wow, these photos are beyond impressive. The most I've seen of the conflict is usually passive pictures, but this photographer knows what's up. He's obviously really trying to capture the moment versus just capturing an image. We need more photojournalists with that know-how.

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
One of the most devastating war human witnessed in our modern days. Sadly George Bush is still free. Good work mate keep it up. I will try to post some photos once I collect some.

ipm_zipedia

Reactions
24 0 0
Country
USA
One of the most devastating war human witnessed in our modern days. Sadly George Bush is still free. Good work mate keep it up. I will try to post some photos once I collect some.
There is a lot of things that Bush did wrong, but I don't think he should be imprisoned for his actions. If we would imprison presidents for bad decisions, I think every major memorable president would have a life sentence.

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
There is a lot of things that Bush did wrong, but I don't think he should be imprisoned for his actions. If we would imprison presidents for bad decisions, I think every major memorable president would have a life sentence.

If that is they case then why on earth is the U.S running after lets say for example the president of Sudan accusing him of war crimes and wants him to presented before the ICC?

President should not be immune rather be subjected to the full force of the law if they do wrong. How can you justify the million innocent Iraqs and the only God knows how many american soldiers put to rest as a result of such stupid and arrogant decision ever made. Look at the after, I hope you are happy.

Last edited:

Cuqueman

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
USA
If that is they case then why on earth is the U.S running after lets say for example the president of Sudan accusing him of war crimes and wants him to presented before the ICC?

President should not be immune rather be subjected to the full force of the law if they do wrong. How can you justify the million innocent Iraqs and the only God knows how many american soldiers put to rest as a result of such stupid and arrogant decision ever made. Look at the after, I hope you are happy.
I'm not one to defend the Iraq war that George W. Bush started... however comparing him to President al-Bashir is a bit much. President al-Bashir was involved in horrible genocides and war crimes, particularly trying to destroy the three ethnic groups of Danfur, Sudan: the Fur, Masalit, and Zaghawa groups. He ordered the armed forces to attack and destroy villages. It was insane.

I'm not trying to justify what President Bush did; however he definitely is not comparable to President al-Bashir. President Bush started a war with questionable motives. President al-Bashir led a genocide.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia

South of Baghdad, April 2003
A Marine carries a wounded comrade injured in a direct hit.

Baghdad 2007
A search and clear mission in Haifa Street district is disrupted by sniper fire.

Baghdad, 2008
Iraqi Army vehicles cross the concrete barrier dividing Sadr City, en route to the portion of the city controlled by the Mahdi Army.

Baghdad, 2007
Soldiers deploy a smoke grenade to make snipers' work more difficult.

ipm_zipedia

Reactions
24 0 0
Country
USA
I'm not one to defend the Iraq war that George W. Bush started... however comparing him to President al-Bashir is a bit much. President al-Bashir was involved in horrible genocides and war crimes, particularly trying to destroy the three ethnic groups of Danfur, Sudan: the Fur, Masalit, and Zaghawa groups. He ordered the armed forces to attack and destroy villages. It was insane.

I'm not trying to justify what President Bush did; however he definitely is not comparable to President al-Bashir. President Bush started a war with questionable motives. President al-Bashir led a genocide.
Agreed. The US was responsible for dismantling a lot of state institutions of smaller countries, but that doesn't make them the original source of the problem. They are only responding to it. And yet, people who sympathize with dystopian supports cry "WORLD POLICE" until they are the ones that need help from the West.

Magneto

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
9 0 0
Country
USA
Agreed. The US was responsible for dismantling a lot of state institutions of smaller countries, but that doesn't make them the original source of the problem. They are only responding to it. And yet, people who sympathize with dystopian supports cry "WORLD POLICE" until they are the ones that need help from the West.

Plus, arguably, no Iraq war = no Arab Spring, sure, also no ISIS, but then no unification of Iraqi partisan sects against ISIS. If we could go back and do it again, is Iraq the right decision? It's really hard to say. Saddam was going to have to be removed eventually, undoubtedly, did it happen the right way? Who knows. Has a whole lot of blood been shed? You bet. Could it have been avoided? I don't know. Maybe it's better to be supporting a new Iraq against ISIS than supporting Iraqi rebels against Hussein. Tough call.

Either way, it's made nations realize they shouldn't wait for us to come in on the ground and do it ourselves - it's bad for everybody. It's a lot better for people to fight the war themselves with our support than wait for us to come and do it with the full force of the American military. Nation building is hard for outsiders, supporting internal nation builders is much easier.