IRAQI PM CLAIMS HE HAS EVIDENCE U.S. ARMING ISIS | World Defense

IRAQI PM CLAIMS HE HAS EVIDENCE U.S. ARMING ISIS

DancingLady

Reactions
18 0 0
Country
USA
That is cometely illogical. ISIS is causing all sorts of problems and has even kidnapped and killed foreigners. The US would not benefit at all from arming them, it would actually be in our interests to arm the Iraqis instead to fight ISIS. Wherever he is getting that information must be mistaken.

vegito12

Reactions
41 0 0
Country
New Zealand
This could be a, claim which is unfounded and also maybe it could be from people who don't like the USA and also are hating the country and they maybe want to make people think the ISIS is getting aid from USA. I wander what will happen later on, as it could lead to a breakdown between countries and needs to be sorted out before this is believed. I reckon that, people should not believe what is said or heard and need to find the truth out before making a choice like this.

thegrey

Reactions
37 0 1
Country
USA
This is pure propaganda, I'm sure. We may not trust our government officials very much these days, but I can't imagine any scenario where they would benefit from helping our enemies. This would be treason, cut and dried.

Redheart

Reactions
319 0 0
Country
USA
The Iraqi government has been gravitating towards Iran for some time now. Since the Iranians don't like the U.S and Iraqi government thinks Iran is their ally they can do anything that will please their supposed "allies." But the Iraqi PM is telling the truth!

The U.S arms or armed several terrorist groups in Syria. Some of the groups are allies of ISIS. Wouldn't the Iraqi PM call that arming ISIS even though it's but a half-truth?

thegrey

Reactions
37 0 1
Country
USA
The Iraqi government has been gravitating towards Iran for some time now. Since the Iranians don't like the U.S and Iraqi government thinks Iran is their ally they can do anything that will please their supposed "allies." But the Iraqi PM is telling the truth!

The U.S arms or armed several terrorist groups in Syria. Some of the groups are allies of ISIS. Wouldn't the Iraqi PM call that arming ISIS even though it's but a half-truth?
How is this not treason, not that anyone in this administration has to worry about any repercussions? I mean, it may be a half-truth, but it's still truth!

Redheart

Reactions
319 0 0
Country
USA
Using the same rationale the Iraqis themselves could be accused of arming ISIS. Most of the equipment they use now was seized from the Iraqi army. Some theorists suggest that arming all terrorist groups in Syria is meant to "sustain" the conflict. Maybe the U.S isn't all that interested in the defeat of ISIS. Maybe what Uncle Sam wants is political instability in the Arab world.

By insisting on fueling the Syrian conflict over the last 4 years, somehow, the US and its allies seem to be doing a fine job of supplying ISIS and maintaining their base of operations – keeping the planet’s most violent terrorists well fed, watered and armed – ultimately helping the US, UK, Saudi, Israel and other allies.

In addition to that . . .

US strategic ally Israel has also been flying regular missions over Syria, and thus, may also be involved in supplying terrorists fighters.

Rowe992

Reactions
40 0 0
Country
Belize
Well I don't put anything pass the US government and its agencies. The likes of the CIA has armed many criminals throughout the world in order to suit US interests. This claim by the Iraqi prime minister must be backed by the evidence and if he does have it then he should make the world know about it.

kana_marie

Reactions
45 0 0
Country
USA
The government is a really big fan of not telling us everything. Everything we know about has 100 secrets associated with it. It's the only thing anyone can really count on. I know its not the exact same thing but its almost like an Oliver North flashback.