Iraqi TV, Officials: Iran's Gen. Soleimani, Head of Elite Quds Force, Killed in Baghdad Airstrike | Page 4 | World Defense

Iraqi TV, Officials: Iran's Gen. Soleimani, Head of Elite Quds Force, Killed in Baghdad Airstrike

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
see for him, if the kill an American they were just being good guys,

Proof?

No one is having discussion about good guy bad guy besides you. This is something that was prepared for over a long period and our deployments over the past months are directly related to what's happening. It's not a case of random events and we are talking about the outcome of this situation which may be in the form of a large conflagration in the region.

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
see for him, if the kill an American they were just being good guys, if an American kills soldiers that are at war with them, they were assassinated.

I don't think thats the case man. If shia militias kill an american, I don't think Falcon will call the militias good. Pretty sure he likes the fact the the iranian general was killed anyway lol.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
I don't think thats the case man. If shia militias kill an american, I don't think Falcon will call the militias good. Pretty sure he likes the fact the the iranian general was killed anyway lol.

I don't like to see anybody get killed but it's more like I'm dumbfounded that the various camps battling out in the region don't realize they are just setting themselves up for more trouble. All the camps in the region, Russian/US/Iranian/Israeli/Arab are pretty oppressive towards the people of the region so I have no sympathy with any of them leaderships of these camps but I feel bad for regular people dying because of these feuds/wrongdoings across the region.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Iraqi State TV: PMU commander killed in strikes in northern Iraq

^^

He is unnamed for now.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Another PMU commander was just targeted in a strike in Sinjar, northern Iraq.

^^

Some reports are saying this was a Turkish strike against a Kurdish militia. PMU sources also deny deaths of any commanders in the most recent US strike that killed 6. They were then low ranking members of Iraqi militias.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
The funeral processions for the Iranian general and Iraqi militia leader will be on Saturday. On Sunday the Iraqi parliament will discuss US troop presence and may vote on whether to expel them from the country or not.

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
I wouldn't hold my breath, his feelings about Israel over ride everything else

Last edited:

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
100% Iran will respond militarily and make due with such response then throw the ball in US court.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
I wouldn't hold my breath, his feelings about Israel over ride everything else

Why do you care so much about my feelings, weirdo? I'm just one person and whatever is going to happen is going to happen. Although everyone agrees this assassination strike was way overboard and we will not have a good case for war. I am just observing the current events and since I'm actually from the region I worry about the continued instability and adventurism of Israel, Iran and the US. Now they got into an big conflict with each other.

I warn the US of aiding Israel the terrorist nation in attacking Gaza or continuing its occupation of the West Bank. If it does this then US influence in region is done.

US needs to push restart button, abandon that crazy terrorist country and aid the youth of the region in securing the Middle East and achieving lasting peace in it. This will fix the damage done to our reputation because of our decision to value Israeli superiority over the fate of the whole region.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
@mtime7

You are an atheist retard who thinks we(our country) are above God and carrying yourself with too much arrogance thinking we won't be punished for our actions. You have mentality that we should just keep killing everyone in the Middle East forever , for Israel. And you cheer and gloat over peoples deaths. You are no different than Iranians who had this mentality as well after the war in Syria or Yemen started turning in their favor. It's a human condition that develops when people disobey God, move away from and abandon his commandments.

For your type of guys there is no such thing as ethics or morals or abstaining from being oppressive. That goes to you Israeli's, Americcans, Iranians, Arabs, etc.... None of you have control over yourselves since you are not following the path God laid out for his creation. So of course I won't support any such dangerous and immoral people. I support establishment of an Islamic Caliphate in the whole Arab world led by moral and ethical people who recognize their Lord and want to obey him and make lasting peace and be just to one another.

And this is going to happen in your lifetime whether you like it or not. God decreed that to happen and God is the Great King and I'll always obey the Creator King and follow to my best ability everything he ordained for his creation.

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
not responding to lunies, not responding to lunies, I will keep telling myself this

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
not responding to lunies, not responding to lunies, I will keep telling myself this

As I expected you're an infidel who is denying his creator and you will see who is a loony and who isn't tomorrow.