Is Area 51 Only a Weapons Development and Testing Site? | World Defense

Is Area 51 Only a Weapons Development and Testing Site?

lindbergh

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
Philippines
Area 51 is a very secure military site in the US. I've heard that they develop weapons and do some tests there. I've heard from a certain interview of an Area 51 scientist that what we know that the government is capable of right now isn't necessarily true because the technology in Area 51 is about 20 to 30 years more advanced than what we know.

Aside from weapons development, Area 51 is also a popular target for conspiracy theories. The most famous among these theories states that Area 51 is also a base for extraterrestrial experiments. This could explain why the technology there is so advanced.

Do you think Area 51 holds deep dark secrets about aliens and that the US government does not want the world to know?

explorerx7

Reactions
37 1 0
Country
Jamaica
I don't subscribe to these alien secrecy theories. The emitting of these type of information, I believe, is to just probably a means of directing attention away from the real programs that they may be developing, feed the public with these alien theories so that they may never be able to guess what's really happening.

eveliner

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 0 0
Country
USA
I'm pretty sure that something's going on there, but believing that it's a base camp for exchanging chitchats with outer space greenish aliens is just ludicrous. That, I'm sure of it, but as of what specifically happens there... no, not really. If I knew, I think I'd probably be long gone, haha.