Is Pakistan Military protecting KSA Border? | Page 3 | World Defense

Is Pakistan Military protecting KSA Border?

Signalian

Reactions
1,194 65 0
Country
Pakistan
I don't recognize this news channel at all, searching for Muhammad Yar Younas led me to this.

ISPR would / should have confirmed, as they do for LoC ........... pending that, it should still fall in suspicious unconfirmed news.

yeah its better kept under wraps.

Signalian

Reactions
1,194 65 0
Country
Pakistan
The PM is flying to iran for one day tomorrow and then to Saudi Arab. He is making a mistake in my opinion.
Members here and on PDF can just speculate what can happen. Sometimes the on ground reality is so different that online forums seems to exist in another galaxy. This is why breaking any news on online sends waves of amazement as the trend is already set by members who think that everything in the world is black and white - this world is full of grey areas.

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Members here and on PDF can just speculate what can happen. Sometimes the on ground reality is so different that online forums seems to exist in another galaxy. This is why breaking any news on online sends waves of amazement as the trend is already set by members who think that everything in the world is black and white - this world is full of grey areas.

Agreed. Whatever, the arrangement is it hasn't played an effective role, else it would have been very visible.

I want to understand the politics of this, why Ik has to issue chay statements when it comes to iran?

Signalian

Reactions
1,194 65 0
Country
Pakistan
Agreed. Whatever, the arrangement is it hasn't played an effective role, else it would have been very visible.

I want to understand the politics of this, why Ik has to issue chay statements when it comes to iran?
Which border Mr Yadav crossed to emerge in Pakistan ?

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Which border Mr Yadav crossed to emerge in Pakistan ?

The halal border.

I don't understand why is there a need to say "cross border attacks from both sides"? Is there really any truth to this being a reason for removal of a critical head of an institution? I heard that head had opposed this statement.

Al Anqa’a

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
6 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Subedar in Pak Army = Warrant Officer

@Signalian ....?

Assistant warrant Officer = Naib Subedar
Warrant Officer = Subedar
Chief Warrant Officer= Subedar Major

These are PAF ranks Vs Army Ranks.

Yes, JCO Ranks.

Newspaper clipping does not show any dates etc....Pak troops are definitely stationed in KSA, but no on borders directly involved with houthies.

!eon

Reactions
426 10 0
Country
Pakistan
Man, mullah and his followers are too good at propaganda. Someone should learn from them.