Is your state one of them?

Ratings
0 119 0
Country
United Kingdom
Whilst I'm in the UK, I think this is an excellent idea. I sometimes wonder whether the US federal goverment is trying to get you all killed too so it's good to see that direct action is being taken by individual states. I would strongly support any similar sanctions in my country too.

Ratings
7 982 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Although I'm not American but I'll state my opinion.(:-)

I'm with imposing sanctions. Iran under the sanctions is making a lots of troubles ..what if the sanctions gets lifted ?
Lets assume what will be the results :
  • They'll arm their militias in other areas with advanced weapons to achieve their agenda and then no body can stop them like what happening in Yemen ,Iraq ,Lebanon, Hezbollah Syria...etc
  • Strength its military and start intervening in other countries and that may led to a devastating war that might expand to the entire world .
  • Continue working in missiles programs and they may reach long ranges more than 8000 km and that will be a threat for Europe & US .
  • Russia influence will increase in the ME and that won't be good either for US or its allies.

Ratings
0 35 1
Country
USA
This is fantastic! Unfortunately our state Senators are idiots, and so is our Governor! Our Senators are Rhinos, and what the hell our Governor is, I have no idea! All the calling and letter writing in the world won't do any good if people are illiterate, or just plain weak-kneed! Thanks for posting this story. It gives me hope for America in general.

Ratings
7 982 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
This is fantastic! Unfortunately our state Senators are idiots, and so is our Governor! Our Senators are Rhinos, and what the hell our Governor is, I have no idea! All the calling and letter writing in the world won't do any good if people are illiterate, or just plain weak-kneed! Thanks for posting this story. It gives me hope for America in general.
Calm down bro.(:-)
I'm with you that Obama's policy is frustrating ,but I think things gonna to be better if the Republicans back to the presidency. I've some fears that Hillary Clinton may win .I wish not.:&&:

Ratings
0 35 1
Country
USA
Calm down bro.(:-)
I'm with you that Obama's policy is frustrating ,but I think things gonna to be better if the Republicans back to the presidency. I've some fears that Hillary Clinton may win .I wish not.:&&:
HAHAHA! Sorry for being so intense! I have some real fear about Hillary too. Ah well, be happy!