ISIS Closing In | World Defense

ISIS Closing In

Waynefire

Reactions
18 0 0
Country
USA
According to this news report, it appears that ISIS is starting to close in on a base controlled by US Marines. I thought the Marines were supposed to be out of the area already with the troop withdrawal. However, even with this seizure of the town, what is going to be done? I mean ISIS needs to be taken care of and removed as a threat, but what is going to happen. It appears that Jordan is the only country that has the balls to do anything. Here is the link to the FoxNews story.

Waynefire

Reactions
18 0 0
Country
USA
The story is dated for Feburary 15th. I think you may be thinking about the attack where they probed the training base that was old news and repelled. This was an attack on a town close to the base not directly on the base itself.

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
According to this news report, it appears that ISIS is starting to close in on a base controlled by US Marines. I thought the Marines were supposed to be out of the area already with the troop withdrawal. However, even with this seizure of the town, what is going to be done? I mean ISIS needs to be taken care of and removed as a threat, but what is going to happen. It appears that Jordan is the only country that has the balls to do anything. Here is the link to the FoxNews story.

Saudi Arabia and UAE are taking part in the attacks against ISIS but I don't know why they having show footages of the strikes.

mikka254

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 0 0
Country
Kenya
Most reports are from government snitches sending rumors to the media. If you keenly look at military operations most information, even whether or not they are still at the base is a need to know operation. So the are probably out of there already and of course they cannot go broadcasting their whereabouts every time they move because that would be alerting the enemy.