ISIS just beheaded another hostage from Japan | World Defense

ISIS just beheaded another hostage from Japan

kestas57

Reactions
4 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
These people don't seem to care for realistic negotiations. How far do you think they are willing to go in the grand scheme of things?

Reactions
11 0 0
Country
Philippines
I'm just starting now to hate the ISIS to the deep down of my bones. What do they want? Why would they keep killing people. I hope that soon they would meet their demise. I really hope that they get disbanded and be punished for what they are doing. People like them don't deserve to live. They must be burned to hell if there is.

xTinx

Reactions
67 0 0
Country
Philippines
So they already killed the journalist Kenji Goto? Somehow I'm running out of words. No matter how much I condemn their atrocities, they will still continue to use underhanded methods at the expense of innocent lives. Can't the whole world just declare an all-out war against terrorism? Someone within their ranks has to betray them and disclose the group's hideouts.

Reactions
12 1 0
Country
Singapore
Common guys, it's enough already. Why are we tolerating them, huh? If we let them get away with this, they will become more and more courageous. Today they killed one person, tomorrow they might kill ten more just because they can. We HAVE to send them a strong message.

What the hell is their end aim? What do they want to achieve? Frikking sadists.

Kamarsun1

Reactions
15 0 0
Country
USA
So they already killed the journalist Kenji Goto? Somehow I'm running out of words. No matter how much I condemn their atrocities, they will still continue to use underhanded methods at the expense of innocent lives. Can't the whole world just declare an all-out war against terrorism? Someone within their ranks has to betray them and disclose the group's hideouts.
It's to much to be gained from this so called terrorist threat. I'm not saying it's all false but the people are definitely in the dark. There is a hidden agenda behind all of this and you may be surprised as to who the real threat may be.

xTinx

Reactions
67 0 0
Country
Philippines
It's to much to be gained from this so called terrorist threat. I'm not saying it's all false but the people are definitely in the dark. There is a hidden agenda behind all of this and you may be surprised as to who the real threat may be.
So who do you think is the real threat? Are you implying that that was all a setup and the hostages weren't killed in reality? I have a feeling this is what you're trying to convey, but I could be wrong. Care to enlighten us folks who have no inkling about the "real terror"?

RingoBerry

Reactions
13 0 0
Country
Malaysia
I seriously hate being out of a loop regardless if its a flu or whatever else. So does this mean they finally killed Goto? I'm not surprised really, if the Jordanian pilot is still under threat on being murdered by these terrorists even after the Jordanian government already agreed to what they wanted, they probably wouldn't even blink about killing Goto who pretty much didn't have any value to them.

fliktor7

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
6 0 0
Country
Spain
Now they take japanese hostages too? What a chaotic people xS Seriously, those ones from ISIS are really insane, they are trying to start a war with all the world, and that is how it probably ends. Let's hope for this madness to end with all the terrorist in jail and peace on the streets

karmaskeeper

Reactions
2 0 0
Country
USA
These morons remind me of another group that was as worthless as they come. Yup the good ole KKK I mean why are they covering their faces. Oh, I know cause really their cowards take away their guns separate them from the pack. They'll cry like little girls. I don't give a damn about their beliefs good thing their prepared to die for them. Because they will life is life it's value is priceless no matter the cause. You take a life in this way you are committing MURDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!