ISIS suicide bomber kills 10 in Syria | World Defense

ISIS suicide bomber kills 10 in Syria

Corzhens

Reactions
111 1 0
Country
Philippines
ISIS strikes again and this time it is inside their territory. A suicide bomber struck near a police officers' club in Damascus killing 10 people and destroying properties. TV footage showed the damage caused by the blast with burned out car and other vehicles. The Islamic State claimed the bombing and warned of future attacks.

Read more at IS car bomb kills 10 in Syrian capital | mb.com.ph | Philippine News

ipm_zipedia

Reactions
24 0 0
Country
USA
Sad, but not unexpected. These types of bombings are always really sad to hear about. Might as well be an everyday occurrence, that region is in such a fucked state...

Redheart

Reactions
319 0 0
Country
USA
This is how ISIS wages their war. It's how they get people to fear them because as long as you aren't on their side you are their enemy and can be killed anytime using anything they've got. Good thing is their dream of establishing a Caliphate in Syria are fading.

ipm_zipedia

Reactions
24 0 0
Country
USA
This is how ISIS wages their war. It's how they get people to fear them because as long as you aren't on their side you are their enemy and can be killed anytime using anything they've got. Good thing is their dream of establishing a Caliphate in Syria are fading.
I think the fact that they rely on suicide attacks is sort of an off-putting tactic in the minds of new recruits. You hear all these crazy stories of these westerners out of their minds joining ISIS because they see it as some adventure, only to be used as sex slaves/suicide bombers. Horrible stuff, and the recruitment drive they have makes you wonder why they even exist in the first place.

Redheart

Reactions
319 0 0
Country
USA
I think the fact that they rely on suicide attacks is sort of an off-putting tactic in the minds of new recruits.
I'm sure they don't want recruits who aren't eager to die. These are the kind of recruits they seek:

ISIS, suicide bombers upset at long waiting lists
CERTAIN Islamic State fighters are claiming they are victims of nepotism as Iraqi militants favour friends and family members for suicide missions.

Pro IS cleric, Kamil Abu Sultan spoke out about the grievances of Chechen IS fighters forced to wait on long lists in Syria to get the chance to blow themselves up.
In fact there are some I suppose who join ISIS because they want to blow themselves up.