isis takes child labor to whole new level | World Defense

isis takes child labor to whole new level

LilAnn

Reactions
87 1 0
Country
USA
ISIS executioners kill 25 Syrian regime soldiers in front of crowds at Palmyra ruin | Daily Mail Online

ISIS has released a significant new execution video from the historic city of Palmyra, in the Syrian desert.

Child executioners are shown in the video being forced to brutally slaughter a group of more than 25 regime soldiers.

A baying crowd of men and boys gathered in the restored ruin waiting for the slaughter, many wearing military uniforms and headscarves.

Behind each condemned man stands a child executioner, all wearing desert camouflage and brown bandanas, many of whom appear to be no older than 12 or 13 years old.

ISIS fighters can be seen standing or sitting on top of the ancient ruins, watching over the crowd as they wait for the slaughter.

A leader speaks to the audience, in front of an enormous ISIS flag draped across the back of the stage.

On a command, the condemned soldiers are killed simultaneously with a shot to the head.

ISIS captured the historic city on May 21, and has been systematically destroying the city's treasured ancient monuments.

The group was accused of executing hundreds of people in and around Palmyra since it swept into the city in May, after a lightning advance across the desert from its stronghold in the Euphrates Valley to the east.

ISIS is known for using children – dubbed ‘caliphate cubs’ – as suicide bombers, soldiers and executioners in their attempts to instill fear across Iraq and Syria.

Authorities fear that the use of children as soldiers and suicide bombers will only increase in the coming months.

missbishi

Reactions
118 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
I'm not entirely sure that ISIS see those 12 and above as children at all. The responsibilities of adulthood, including marriage and full-time employment, seem to begin a lot earlier in certain countries.

I think it's likely that ISIS are brainwashing these boys into thinking that carrying out such acts will "make them a man".

DancingLady

Reactions
18 0 0
Country
USA
These children, or young people if they in prefer that term are vulnerable because they have not even had a chance to live their lives yet, they just want to survive. It's a basic human instinct that is stronger in the young because they desire a future, also a normal human desire.

This barbarism is actually backfiring though. In spite of thousand of Christians fleeing ISIS, churches in Iraq are full of Muslims seeking answers and coming to Christ.

Corzhens

Reactions
111 1 0
Country
Philippines
When I first saw the photos of Israeli children holding guns, I was dismayed. Why do they need to involve children in violent endeavors such as fighting in a war? And now this ISIS is stretching it too far. Children present in execution, those beheadings that we see, are exposed to violence, what more when those children are the ones to doing the killings? Shooting at first and then beheadings?

LilAnn

Reactions
87 1 0
Country
USA
These kids should be playing dodge ball, or swimming in the ball pit, or sneaking a kiss from their boy/girl friend. No one should ever have to do , or even see it... much less as children

Redheart

Reactions
319 0 0
Country
USA
There was this story I saw last year. It was about the recruitment of boys. The boy who had been interviewed said the terrorists demanded that all boys in seized territory would get military training. Any parent who objected would be killed. The boy described what I believe is brainwashing.

Once the children are brainwashed, they no longer see themselves as kids any more. They are soldiers fighting for a cause but since most of them won't be any good to the terrorists in battle, they'll be used as suicide bombers. A tragic end.

LilAnn

Reactions
87 1 0
Country
USA
I have called a lot of people and organizations "evil". But they have never really been "TRUE evil". I thought that was a myth. I was wrong. Everytime I hear their name, its more proof that they ARE the epitome of evil...