ISIS: the S's do NOT stand for sensible or sane | World Defense

ISIS: the S's do NOT stand for sensible or sane

Gasoline

Reactions
989 6 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
They killed thousands of innocents of people. So, I expect more ..

As they're skillful in killing people, they're skillful in Sadism !

Susimi

Reactions
55 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
I think this war against ISIS is more about winning over the hearts and minds of people to try and prevent more from running off and joining. The people who are running off to join see it as some sort of utopian lifestyle it looks like and more needs to be done to convince them otherwise.

LilAnn

Reactions
87 1 0
Country
USA
They killed thousands of innocents of people. So, I expect more ..

As they're skillful in killing people, they're skillful in Sadism !
Insensitive, skillful, Insulting, Sadistic?

I think this war against ISIS is more about winning over the hearts and minds of people to try and prevent more from running off and joining. The people who are running off to join see it as some sort of utopian lifestyle it looks like and more needs to be done to convince them otherwise.
I understand they are powerful, and all over the place. But we have GOT to know more about their recruiting methods than they are letting on. Why are our children not having "Just say no to maiming, torture, murdering, holding someone against their will, and being a d-bag" assemblies in school?

Or maybe even set up some stings like they do with pervs who want to meet up with a pretty 9 year old?Instead of catching a perv, they capture an Isis slug.

Corzhens

Reactions
111 1 0
Country
Philippines

Yes, that's also what I think - a war of propaganda. The ISIS ideology seems to be gaining ground with the voluntary joining of the youth who sees no alternative to what is being offered. One article in New York Times elaborated the style of recruitment. ISIS have recruiters who painstakingly spend time in skype and chat and emails to persuade young people in joining them. But what's good in their sales pitch is that they don't do hard sell. They just wait for the prospect to voluntarily join.

Susimi

Reactions
55 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
I don't know how, but more needs to be done on the "home front". These recruiters are targeting people who are unsure of their direction in life and are unsure of where to turn to, and then they are confronted by someone offering something akin to a paradise so of course they are going to clutch at it with both hands.

LilAnn

Reactions
87 1 0
Country
USA
~^~
Yeah. You understand me .
All of this can be used to describe Daesh .
maybe we should add a few extra letters to their name?

Yes, that's also what I think - a war of propaganda. The ISIS ideology seems to be gaining ground with the voluntary joining of the youth who sees no alternative to what is being offered. One article in New York Times elaborated the style of recruitment. ISIS have recruiters who painstakingly spend time in skype and chat and emails to persuade young people in joining them. But what's good in their sales pitch is that they don't do hard sell. They just wait for the prospect to voluntarily join.
Thats the smartest selling technique... pretend you aren't selling anything. As soon as people figure out what you're doing, they completely close themselves off.

vegito12

Reactions
41 0 0
Country
New Zealand
I reckon this is shocking women attacking other women and forcing them to serve the men for pleasure which would not be good and it goes to show how being around these people can affect the thinking of a person, and turn them to a ruthless person in a short time. I reckon that a person should not be that easy to fall for the lies the ISIS give and may appeal to youths who are confused or not getting their way at home so join these sorts of people and don't live a long life as they are sacrificing themselves. The women have no heart and attack women who are scared or have decided this is not the life they wanted and other ones may think it is a great thing to have power and control others and there are no consequences.