Israel might attack Lebanon! | World Defense

Israel might attack Lebanon!

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
I read in the news that tension is escalating b/t Israel and Hizbollah which might leads Israel to launch an attack on Lebanon.

I think it was yesterday that an Israeli helicopter air strike on one of Syrian provinces led to the killing of six militants from Lebanon’s Hezbollah as well as six Iranian soldiers, including top military commanders.

I would love to see both nocking each other out for the sake of peace in the region. Iran included.

tournique

Reactions
20 0 0
Country
Romania
That's a harsh attitude. They almost achieved peace in the middle east, what happened?

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Where are you reading this? Hezbollah didn't respond and has stated it won't respond in manner that could cause war.

jeremy2

Reactions
13 0 0
Country
Kenya
That's a harsh attitude. They almost achieved peace in the middle east, what happened?
As long as the Hezbollah continue to launch their missiles into Israel territory,PEACE will remain elusive for many years to come.And i also think that by Palestine joining the I.C.C.,that won't stop Israel from conducting retaliatory attacks if provoked.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
As long as the Hezbollah continue to launch their missiles into Israel territory,PEACE will remain elusive for many years to come.And i also think that by Palestine joining the I.C.C.,that won't stop Israel from conducting retaliatory attacks if provoked.

Can you show us one rocket that Hezbollah fired into Israel? No you can't. What clearly happened is unprovoked Israeli attack on foreign land. This isn't retaliatory. It's offensive act of aggression. Same if done to Palestinians. The retailatory attacks come from Palestinians and not other way around.

Next time you claim offensive act of agressions as retaliatory attack when clearly there was absolutely no attack from Hezbollah.

Last edited by a moderator:

Muthoni

Reactions
5 0 0
Country
Kenya
Were they just waiting for the slightest provocation? I wonder why people cannot live in peace; everybody has their own territory why not concentrate on medical research to find cure for all these diseases that keep popping up every day. Priority is everything; innocent lives are lost because people cannot come to a compromise. Honestly speaking animals are better than humans; they do not fight just for the sake of it.

littlexchelsea

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
USA
I don't think that they'll kill each other over this. But if they did, I put all my money into Israel. They won the Six Day War a while after the State of Israel was recognized.

Redheart

Reactions
319 0 0
Country
USA
Hezbollah's resources at the present are stretched thin. They know that. Hard though it might be for them, they must choose between standing by Assad [most of their men are in Syria] and abandoning their ally, go back to Lebanon so they can fight Israel. It's not going to happen.

Anonymous

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
7 0 0
Country
Colombia
Israel is only finding excuses on nothing, to just attack their nearby countries, when this criminal country will come to an end?, I hope the Persia country will take any retaliation against them for their soldiers deaths, Because is well known that Iran and Israel have a difficult relation, also, Israel attacks over Lebanon and Syria because they know that those countries are almost with nothing, so they don't respect and just attack without any concern, If they would launch a single rocket against Iran, they would be scared, because Iran can have an equal fight against them, but of course, let's attack on countries where they can do nothing, that's so coward of part of Israel, with that prime minister what can you expect? they have the worse criminal and his last name is Netanyahu

Redheart

Reactions
319 0 0
Country
USA
There isn't going to be an Israel-Iran war anytime soon. Why? Israel has some powerful allies on her side. Since starting such a war would be quite costly for Iran [(war creates instability and with it come terrorist groups to claim territory)] they won't take such a risk.

JonMark

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
4 0 0
Country
USA
It's harsh attitude but it's the right one to have. This comes back to the point of who's supposed to handle all these problems, the U.S.? No, let the issue turn into whatever it's going to be over there. Of course, Kerry is working to hold it together. It's in cases like that when you see aggressors like Netanyahu stand out, shaking things up and making noise to get everyone over there stirred up again. Now, we have a congress that's out of control inviting him to speak; where does that put us? Kerry and Obama have to go around and do PR for all of these unstable war mongers and it's just going to stay like that for another two years and even further if conservatives get their way.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Where are you reading this? Hezbollah didn't respond and has stated it won't respond in manner that could cause war.

IDF moving APC north near the border with Lebanon as tensions in the area remain high.

B79QBTXCUAI-JOw.png

B79QBxmCcAIE_Gb.jpg

B79QAO6CYAAPDvM.png

BLACKEAGLE

Reactions
1,989 10 0
Country
Jordan
It is rather Israel might attack Hz terrorest group. It's an issue between Hz and Israel and Lebanon has no dog in this fight.

Anonymous

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
7 0 0
Country
Colombia
It is rather Israel might attack Hz terrorest group. It's an issue between Hz and Israel and Lebanon has no dog in this fight.

Tell that to Netanyahu, Israel don't give a s*** on attacking other countries, as stated above, they have the US support, so they feel free to do whatever they want, they don't respect borders, they just attack whoever they want, and they think they can remain unpunished for their war crimes, someday they will have to pay, the "God's people" are not immortal, and someday maybe that scum will be erased from the map and those lands hopefully will be given back to their real owners: the Palestinians.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country

I don't think Israel will attack. They must be in big hurry for weakening Hezbollah. It will also be counterproductive in long run. If Hezbollah falls Israel knows Lebanon will destabilize. It would rather have Hezbollah still somewhat strong to secure it. Lebanese army won't be able to prevent instability.

Now Yemen is destabilizing as well.