Israel PM 'flew to Saudi Arabia for secret talks with crown prince | World Defense

Israel PM 'flew to Saudi Arabia for secret talks with crown prince

TsAr

THINK TANK
Reactions
3,227 74 0
Country
Pakistan

Israel PM 'flew to Saudi Arabia for secret talks with crown prince

israel.jpg

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu secretly flew to Saudi Arabia on Sunday to meet Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, Israeli media report.
Flight-tracking data showed a business jet previously used by Mr Netanyahu travelled to the Red Sea city of Neom.
There was no official confirmation, but an Israeli minister said he had been told about it by the foreign ministry.
It would be the first known meeting between leaders of the historical foes, whom the US wants to normalise ties.
President Donald Trump has recently brokered deals establishing diplomatic relations between Israel and the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain and Sudan.

Saudi Arabia cautiously welcomed those moves, but indicated it would wait until there was a peace agreement between Israel and the Palestinians.
Also on Monday, a delegation of senior Israeli officials travelled to Sudan on what would also be the first such visit to a formerly hostile country, an unnamed Israeli official confirmed.
The sides are expected to map out areas of co-operation, after Mr Trump announced last month that Sudan had agreed to normalise ties with Israel.

Citing unnamed Israeli sources, Israeli public broadcaster Kan and other media reported that Mr Netanyahu and the head of the Mossad intelligence service, Yossi Cohen, attended talks in Saudi Arabia on Sunday evening with Crown Prince Mohammed and US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo.
A senior Saudi adviser told the Wall Street Journal that the leaders discussed several issues, including normalisation of ties and Iran, but that no substantial agreements were reached.

Graphican

Reactions
213 14 0
Country
Pakistan
It is laughable how easily Saudi Arabia fell for it. Yahood o Hanood - and Government of Saudi Arabia. It sounds odd, doesn't it?

When you go against Allah, then doesn't matter what justification you craft - you are on the wrong side of the commandment. If I may respectfully ask Muhammad bin Salman and Saudi King, were commandments of Allah and 1400 years of history not enough to learn?

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
It is laughable how easily Saudi Arabia fell for it. Yahood o Hanood - and Government of Saudi Arabia. It sounds odd, doesn't it?

When you go against Allah, then doesn't matter what justification you craft - you are on the wrong side of the commandment. If I may respectfully ask Muhammad bin Salman and Saudi King, were commandments of Allah and 1400 years of history not enough to learn?

I do not now how is that got to do with anything here but hey this news is fake and denied already by the authority. Second, Saudi Arabia if it wants to talk to anyone for sure is not going to seek any permission from anyone. What we say in closed rooms is what we say in the open.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan

Propaganda of Imran Khan media team. They are habitual liars, never trust a word they say, specially when it''s spread through fake accounts of social media.

Graphican

Reactions
213 14 0
Country
Pakistan
Propaganda of Imran Khan media team. They are habitual liars, never trust a word they say, specially when it''s spread through fake accounts of social media.
I respect your disliking of Imran Khan but he has nothing to do here, unfortunately. Top news agencies of the world are reporting it with jet trail and photos of one of the said attendant Mike Pompeo with MBS. I hope you don't consider BBC, WallStreet Journal, Bloomberg, Guardian, Times, NYTimes, ForeignPolicy plus many more as Imran Khan's puppets.

Plus there is a context and a reason for the world to believe this news. Several Arab states have already fallen down from their moral chair. Sure we should accept the position of our allies instead of enemies but a mere denial is not going to cancel jet tail and reporting of 100s of news agencies. Unless the Saudi Government sues those newspapers and offers an alternate explanation, this denial is a "Mickey Mouse Denial" as Saudi Foreign Minister Adel bin Ahmed al-Jubeir likes to call it. I want to believe what Saudi Arabia says, I am just not being helped by them to do so.

Baloch Pakistani

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
8 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Who is the friend of Jews now? As Prophet Muhammad PBUH said "wailul lil arab (Woe to the Arabs from an evil that has approached)".

TsAr

THINK TANK
Reactions
3,227 74 0
Country
Pakistan
Are you naive or what? What has Imran khan to do with this news. This was shared by international media inculding BBC and CNN.

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Are you naive or what? What has Imran khan to do with this news. This was shared by international media inculding BBC and CNN.
What's reported on CNN BBC is THIS.

Fake news about Saudi Arabia are regular and propagated at mass scale, ONLY in Pakistani media and social media.

Misinformation that exist under Imran Khan's tight control, beat even Zardari regime, when misinformation against Musharraf was at peak.

Perhaps you are not aware of the PEMRA and how Imran Khan appoint and promote people in state institutions.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
I respect your disliking of Imran Khan but he has nothing to do here, unfortunately. Top news agencies of the world are reporting it with jet trail and photos of one of the said attendant Mike Pompeo with MBS. I hope you don't consider BBC, WallStreet Journal, Bloomberg, Guardian, Times, NYTimes, ForeignPolicy plus many more as Imran Khan's puppets.

Plus there is a context and a reason for the world to believe this news. Several Arab states have already fallen down from their moral chair. Sure we should accept the position of our allies instead of enemies but a mere denial is not going to cancel jet tail and reporting of 100s of news agencies. Unless the Saudi Government sues those newspapers and offers an alternate explanation, this denial is a "Mickey Mouse Denial" as Saudi Foreign Minister Adel bin Ahmed al-Jubeir likes to call it. I want to believe what Saudi Arabia says, I am just not being helped by them to do so.

Imran Khan and aides media cell is leading the misinformation against Arabs in Pakistan, following an evil design.
It's not limited to the social accounts connected to Imran Khan aides, even appointments in state institutions are done after confirmation and assurances to work against Arabs or agreeing to be part of the team.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
On the subject
Propaganda of Imran Khan. Anyone's dreams and bias matters not, what matters is ground reality.
Saudi Arabia is feeding Pakistanis for decades and Pakistan has been back stabbing Saudis from day one. That's the ground reality.
Saudi Arabia again bailed out Pakistan from recent bankruptcy, which was inflicted upon Pakistan by Imran Khan and aides. Whereas, Imran Khan is busy building an Anti Saudi Pakistan and international coalition.
I refrain from naming the Iranian slaves recently appointed, promoted and recruited by Imran Khan regime in state institutions... but one can easily spot a flood of Reza, Shah, Bukhari types, at helm of affairs in state institutions.

Last edited:

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
I do not now how is that got to do with anything here but hey this news is fake and denied already by the authority. Second, Saudi Arabia if it wants to talk to anyone for sure is not going to seek any permission from anyone. What we say in closed rooms is what we say in the open.

Pakistan's present govt. is leading such reports, it's mostly done in Urdu social media and it's massive.
Otherwise, there's no permission to question the misappropriation of $billions, under the command of Imran Khan and dubious aides.

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Pakistan's present govt. is leading such reports, it's mostly done in Urdu social media and it's massive.
Otherwise, there's no permission to question the misappropriation of $billions, under the command of Imran Khan and dubious aides.

Prime minster of Israel has also denied this news but what really amaze me is that, someone spreads a roamer and some idiots believe the roamer, then the same person come out and denies it yet the same people still believe and refuse to acknowledge that it was debunked.