Israel wants $4.5 billion a year in U.S. Aid | Page 2 | World Defense

Israel wants $4.5 billion a year in U.S. Aid

LilAnn

Reactions
87 1 0
Country
USA
The senators and the members of your governments (Republicans and Democrats), the money individually by corruption. When the American people and the American nation, absolutely nothing, except to serve for their unique interest.

Your military power. ^ ^

Revealing Israel's Nuclear Secrets

Critical Technological Assessment in Israel and NATO Nations (PDF)

Your technologies. ^ ^

Israel Won’t Stop Spying on the U.S.

Say thank you to your very very good friends. That lead you (USA) slowly but surely to your loss. ^ ^

This is disheartening. Oddly, the issue doesn't come up in political debates as often as $4.5 billion should. I decided not to vote for Hillary because of her being in bed with Monsanto. Now, I think I'm going to have to base my vote on who likes Isreal the least. This whole situation is funked up. I had no idea how ridiculous it is.

Gabriel92

Professional
Reactions
676 14 0
Country
France
Seeing all the pro-israel/jews lobbies in USA,and that almost everyone in the Congress (R and D) are pro Israel,so it won't be difficult to get an increase of the aid..

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Seeing all the pro-israel/jews lobbies in USA,and that almost everyone in the Congress (R and D) are pro Israel,so it won't be difficult to get an increase of the aid..

Cant Israel accept the peace initiative...live and let live? If Israel doesn't like the introduced peace initiative it should propose its won. Sadly it chooses to keep the killing machine going.

Rowe992

Reactions
40 0 0
Country
Belize
When it comes to Israel, the US is like a sugar daddy and the parent of a spoiled child all in one. What benefit does Israel offer the US for them to give them such great support? Is it because the Jews control the important sectors in the American society why the US is forced to support them in their quest to kill Muslims?

LilAnn

Reactions
87 1 0
Country
USA

I couldn't watch the entire video right now. But I watched a bit of it. I think somewhere along the way people forgot that not giving into someone's demands and not supporting an already rich country with more money than you can spend on your own people, is NOT the same thing as anti-semetism. If I don't give all my money to a lesbian, it isn't homophobia. If I don't donate my house to the rich black man next door, it doesn't make me a racist. And if I don't give a man the food out of my children's mouthes it doesn't make me a sexist.

US Aid to Israel and the Palestinians
2003 numbers, Isreal:
“Since the October War in 1973, Washington has provided Israel with a level of support dwarfing the amounts provided to any other state. It has been the largest annual recipient of direct U.S. economic and military assistance since 1976 and the largest total recipient since World War ll. Total direct U.S. aid to Israel amounts to well over $140 billion in 2003 dollars. Israel receives about $3 billion in direct foreign assistance each year, which is roughly one-fifth of America's entire foreign aid budget. In per capita terms, the United States gives each Israeli a direct subsidy worth about $500 per year. This largesse is especially striking when one realizes that Israel is now a wealthy industrial state with a per capita income roughly equal to South Korea or Spain.”

- John J. Mearsheimer and Stephen M. Walt
"The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy"

pcgamer

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
5 0 0
Country
India
US really needs to give another thought to its aid providing policies. Aids to Pakistan makes no sense to me as an Indian.

LilAnn

Reactions
87 1 0
Country
USA
I read yesterday that Pakistan doesn't actually receive any aid from the US. I can't remember where I read it, though. So I don't know credible the source was.