I've been watching you..

Materialistic

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
67 1 0
Country
Pakistan
SalamAlaikum Everyone,

This is Materialistic here. A Pakistani born and brought up in Pakistan but have spend past decade and more in Qatar. Currently, into Digital marketing, programming, looking after my own agency and a few startups.

Being an Avid Learner, love learning new things anything from history, anthropology, parallel universes, wars, weapons, jets and Islam.

I was following the other forum for about 11 years now, mostly a silent reader with only a few hundred posts. But over past few years, I've noticed the forum getting a little toxic (not exactly their fault I believe its the influx of new members giving mods a tough time.) and at the same time I learned about the latest leaks from brother @Khafee and the bitter response to it which made me curious and my search landed me on this forum 4 months ago. Which really turned out to be a little cozy community.

Since then I'm actively following the J-15, J-10, F-16 and Mirage Horus threads and now I thought its time to get in!

I guess that's enough for an into. ¢-∞

P.S. Sorry for messing up the locations. It should be Pakistan and Qatar not Philippines (can't change it)

Last edited by a moderator:

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
SalamAlaikum Everyone,

This is Materialistic here. A Pakistani born and brought up in Pakistan but have spend past decade and more in Qatar. Currently, into Digital marketing, programming, looking after my own agency and a few startups.

Being an Avid Learner, love learning new things anything from history, anthropology, parallel universes, wars, weapons, jets and Islam.

I was following the other forum for about 11 years now, mostly a silent reader with only a few hundred posts. But over past few years, I've noticed the forum getting a little toxic (not exactly their fault I believe its the influx of new members giving mods a tough time.) and at the same time I learned about the latest leaks from brother @Khafee and the bitter response to it which made me curious and my search landed me on this forum 4 months ago. Which really turned out to be a little cozy community.

Since then I'm actively following the J-15, J-10, F-16 and Mirage Horus threads and now I thought its time to get in!

P.S. Sorry for messing up the locations. It should be Pakistan and Qatar not Philippines (can't change it)
Do you recommend Brian’s SEO course ?

Armchair

Reactions
1,577 56 0
Country
Bangladesh
SalamAlaikum Everyone,

Walaikum assallam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu. May Allah bless you and your search for knowledge and truth. Hope to interact with you here in'sha'Allah.

Materialistic

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
67 1 0
Country
Pakistan
Do you recommend Brian’s SEO course ?

Well that depends on what's your current skill level and goal. He is great at his thing but to really succeed you need have good knowledge of your own and experience. Because a lot of insights/actions are subjective and highly vary from niche to niche and targeted market segments.

And if you're starting to learn then a formal/short course maybe good followed by his videos.

baqai

Reactions
1,008 39 0
Country
Pakistan
welcome on board, if you are looking for a friendly graphic designer to work with i would be your man :)

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
SalamAlaikum Everyone,

Welcome to the forum!

Materialistic

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
67 1 0
Country
Pakistan