Jadhav now facing trial on terrorism, sabotage charges

TsAr

THINK TANK
Reactions
3,227 74 0
Country
Pakistan
A good point to brain storm, let us discuss,

What will be Jadhav worth of dealing?? Do remember his worth as killer of many a Pakistanis, so something should be equally worth we get in return.
I don't think we will be getting anything from India. He could be used for some kind of bargain with USA perhaps or he could even have some important info on Iran that could be beneficial for Pakistan and other countries not in favor of Iran, cannot say for sure. @Zulu

Zulu

Reactions
2,010 60 0
Country
Pakistan
@Caprxl NONE .Deals happens for spies from cold war era not for such terrorist neither he is war prisoner like Abhinandan .Tell me yourself u or any Pakistani will welcome such news even USA offer us 50 F 35 for it ? no he spilled so much blood of our countrymen .But for his co operation he will get death sentence change to life and after some time facility to meet his family quite often.......BUT AAB YEH YAHI RAHY GAA
I don't think we will be getting anything from India. He could be used for some kind of bargain with USA perhaps or he could even have some important info on Iran that could be beneficial for Pakistan and other countries not in favor of Iran, cannot say for sure. @Zulu

Caprxl

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,401 66 0
Country
Pakistan
@Caprxl NONE .Deals happens for spies from cold war era not for such terrorist neither he is war prisoner like Abhinandan .Tell me yourself u or any Pakistani will welcome such news even USA offer us 50 F 35 for it ? no he spilled so much blood of our countrymen .But for his co operation he will get death sentence change to life and after some time facility to meet his family quite often.......BUT AAB YEH YAHI RAHY GAA

Could not agree more, therefore I asked if there is anything worth of his crimes he committed against Pakistan & her citizens?

On one hand I want him to be hanged & body given to India on Wagha Border accompanied by a Befitting statement issued by state of Pakistan of his crimes & how, why he met his end in Hindi & English & giving a warning to put fear in hearts of others who would like to tread in his path, telecasting the occasion live all over Pakistan & world.

On a second thought, I would like to extract maximum benefit out of him of exposing India & humiliating her time & again before the international community, whenever our foreign minister or Prime Minister speak to international audience on any forum & when he is milked & dried, Do exactly as I wrote above.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Could not agree more, therefore I asked if there is anything worth of his crimes he committed against Pakistan & her citizens?

On one hand I want him to be hanged & body given to India on Wagha Border accompanied by a Befitting statement issued by state of Pakistan of his crimes & how, why he met his end in Hindi & English & giving a warning to put fear in hearts of others who would like to tread in his path, telecasting the occasion live all over Pakistan & world.

On a second thought, I would like to extract maximum benefit out of him of exposing India & humiliating her time & again before the international community, whenever our foreign minister or Prime Minister speak to international audience on any forum & when he is milked & dried, Do exactly as I wrote above.
Hes a treasure trove of information an invaluable asset for the state of Pakistan. Why would you want to get rid of him?

Caprxl

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,401 66 0
Country
Pakistan
Hes a treasure trove of information an invaluable asset for the state of Pakistan. Why would you want to get rid of him?

Agreed & when I said to get rid of him I clearly said that after milking him from every way possible.
Plus all his treasures are already owned by the Pakistan, it did not take long enough to break him mentally & then all was there.

But I do agree with you & I did say use him to maximum to bring disgusting face of India on world stage at every opportunity available. Hence for this purpose alone we all know he is still breathing.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Agreed & when I said to get rid of him I clearly said that after milking him from every way possible.
Plus all his treasures are already owned by the Pakistan, it did not take long enough to break him mentally & then all was there.

But I do agree with you & I did say use him to maximum to bring disgusting face of India on world stage at every opportunity available. Hence for this purpose alone we all know he is still breathing.
Yes and I still believe he might be hiding stuff that will come out eventually.

Counter-Errorist

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,855 149 0
Country
Pakistan
RAW agent arrested by FIA for involvement in terror activities
RAW agent arrested by FIA for involvement in terror activities

https://nation.com.pk/NewsSource/web-desk
Web Desk
8:12 PM | July 15, 2020

The Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) on Wednesday arrested a suspect, identified as Zafar Khan, on charges of receiving training from India where he gained expertise to commit target killings as well as being involved in bombings at the behest of Indian intelligence agency Research and Analysis Wing (RAW). He was a member of Karachi fire brigade.

“Information of others involved in the activities have been sent to all the airports in the country,” officials said, adding that laptop, phones and guns were recovered from them.

A case has been registered against the suspects and an investigation is underway, officials added.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Pakistan to provide third consular access to Indian spy Jadhav
Pakistan has decided to provide third counsellor access to Indian spy Khulbushan Jadhav, said the spokesperson for the foreign ministry on Friday.

The spokesperson also shared that Islamabad has informed New Delhi about the decision, adding that Pakistan has also suggested providing the consular access without the presence of security personnel.

“Pakistan is awaiting India’s response,” said the spokesperson of the ministry.

The development comes a day after Pakistan provided the second consular access to Jadhav.

However, Foreign minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi on Thursday said India's ill-intentions were revealed when Pakistan provided New Delhi's diplomats uninterrupted consular access to RAW spy Kulbhushan Jadhav for a second time today at the country's own request, but they left without meeting him in Islamabad.

The foreign minister had said that Jadhav kept calling out to the Indian diplomats but they left. "He kept calling out to them, saying he wanted to meet them, but they left saying the environment was unsuitable."

"The Indian diplomats' behaviour was surprising. Why did the diplomats ask for consular access when they did not even want to talk to Kulbhushan?"

Qureshi underlined that last year, when consular access was provided the first time, the diplomats had objected to a glass wall in the middle, as well as the audio- and video-recording of the meeting.

"All of the diplomats' wishes were fulfiled today but they left nonetheless," he had said, adding that they made excuses that "the space is constrained and the environment not suitable".

Earlier, according to a Foreign Office statement released after the meeting, Pakistan had provided India unimpeded and uninterrupted consular access to Jadhav for a second time at India's request.

An offer was first made in August, last year, but it was rejected by India as it sought unimpeded access to him. Subsequently, on September 2, 2019, the first consular access under the Vienna Convention on Consular Relations (VCCR) 1963 was provided.

Jadhav's mother and wife were allowed to meet him on December 25, 2017.

Last week, FO Director-General South Asia Zahid Hafeez, in a press conference, said that usually consular access is granted once, however Pakistan as a “humanitarian gesture was extending another such offer for the second time”.

This time, he said, the offer was made for Jadhav's meeting with his wife and father.

He also said that Jadhav still has a chance to file a review petition against his sentence and conviction.

Jadhav had been offered the chance on June 17, 2020, but he had refused to avail it.

Government arrested Jadhav alias Hussein Mubarak Patel in the province of Balochistan on charges of terrorism and spying for India‘s intelligence agency, the Research and Analysis Wing (RAW).

The government stated that he was a serving commander in the Indian Navy who was involved in subversive activities inside Pakistan and was arrested on March 3, 2016 during a counter-intelligence operation in Mashkel, Balochistan. The Indian government recognized Jadhav as a former naval officer but denied any current links with him and maintained that he took premature retirement and was abducted from Iran.

On March 25, 2016, the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) released the confessional statement of Jadhav where he claimed to be a serving Indian Navy officer.

Transcript of RAW agent Kulbhushan’s confessional statement
Updated 17 Jul, 2019
View attachment 14906

This article was originally published on March 30th, 2016.
ISLAMABAD: The Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR) released on Tuesday a confessional video statement of Indian spy agent Kulbhushan Yadav admitting to foment terrorism in Balochistan and Karachi.

He was arrested red-handed by law-enforcement agencies in the first week of the current month while infiltrating into Pakistan from the Saravan border area of Balochistan with Iran.

Following is the full text of his voluntarily confession shown at a press conference jointly addressed by Minister for Information, Broadcasting and National Heritage Senator Pervaiz Rashid and ISPR Director General Lieutenant General Asim Saleem Bajwa at the Press Information Department.

“My name is Commander Kulbhushan Yadav and I am the serving officer of Indian Navy. I am from the cadre of engineering department of Indian Navy and my cover name was Hussein Mubarik Patel, which I had taken for doing some intelligence gathering for Indian agencies.

“I joined the National Defence Academy in 1987 and subsequently joined Indian Navy in Jan 1991 and subsequently served for the Indian Navy till around December 2001 when the Parliament attack occurred and that is when I started contributing my services towards gathering of information and intelligence within India.

“I live in the city of Mumbai in India. I am still the serving officer in the Indian Navy and will be due for retirement by 2022 as a commissioned officer in Indian Navy after having completed 14 years of service by 2002.

“I commenced intelligence operation in 2003 and established a small business in Chabahar in Iran as I was able to achieve undetected existence and visits to Karachi in 2003 and 2004 and having done some basic assignments within India for RAW.

“I was picked up by RAW in 2013 end. Ever since I have been directing various activities in Balochistan and Karachi at the behest of RAW and deteriorating law and order situation in Karachi, I was basically the man for Mr Ani Kumar Gupta who is the joint secretary of RAW and his contacts in Pakistan especially in Balochistan Student Organisation.

“My purpose was to hold meetings with Baloch insurgents and carry out activities with their collaboration.

“These activities have been of criminal nature, leading to killing of or maiming of Pakistani citizens.

“I realise during this process that RAW is involved in some activities related to the Baloch liberation movement within Pakistan and the region around it.

“There are finances which are fed into the Baloch movement through various contacts or various ways and means into the Baloch liberation (movement) and various activities of the Baloch liberation and RAW handlers go towards activities which are criminal, which are anti-national, which can lead to maiming or killing of people within Pakistan and mostly these activities were centred around of what I have knowledge is of ports of Gwadar, Pasni Jewani and various other installations, which are around the coast damaging various other installations, which are in Balochistan.

“So the activity seems to be revolving and trying to create a criminal sort of mindset within the Baloch liberation which leads to instability within Pakistan. In my pursuit towards achieving the set targets by my handlers in RAW, I was trying to cross over into Pakistan from the Saravan border in Iran on March 3, 2016, and was apprehended by Pakistani authorities while on the Pakistani side and the main aim of this crossing over into Pakistan was to hold (a) meeting with Baloch separatists in Balochistan for carrying out various activities, which they were supposed to undertake and carrying backwards the messages which had to deliver to Indian agencies.

“The main issues regarding this were that they were planning to conduct some operations within the next immediate (near) future so that was to be discussed mainly and that was the main aim of trying to coming into Pakistan.

“So that moment I realised that my intelligence operations have been compromised on my being detained in Pakistan, I revealed that I am an Indian naval officer, and it is on mentioning that I am Indian naval officer, the total perception of the establishment of the Pakistani side changed and they treated me very honourably and they did utmost respect and due regards and have handled me subsequently on a more professional and proper courteous way and they have handled me in a way that befits that of an officer and once I realised that I have been compromised in my process of intelligence operations, I decided to just end the mess I have landed myself in and just wanted to subsequently move on and cooperate with the authorities in removing complications which I have landed myself and my family members into, and whatever I am stating just now, it is the truth and it is not under any duress or pressure. I am doing it totally out of my own desire to mention and come clean out of this entire process which I have gone through last 14 years.”

Published in Dawn, March 30th, 2016

View attachment 14907

View attachment 14908