Jews Are Special, Give Them Guns | World Defense

Jews Are Special, Give Them Guns

Redheart

Reactions
319 0 0
Country
USA
If one was to call this rabbi a fool, anti-semite would he be labeled. But why should Jews in Europe be allowed to arm themselves when everyone else isn't allowed to? Why should they be accorded special privileges?
A prominent Jewish leader has written to the governments of all the EU countries, calling on them to pass legislation giving special licence for Jewish people to carry guns.
“We hereby ask that gun licensing laws are reviewed with immediate effect to allow designated people in the Jewish communities and institutions to own weapons for the essential protection of their communities, as well as receiving the necessary training to protect their members from potential terror attacks.”
Were Muslims to demand that certain members of the Muslim community should be given guns so they could protect their people from those who would attack them, what would the reaction be?

missbishi

Reactions
118 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
In Europe right now, everybody is at risk of terrorist attack, not just Jews. If this was an Islamic request, the rest of the world would currently be going crazy! We can't have one rule for some people and another for the rest. That makes society unequal. Which inevitably causes problems of it's own.

Redheart

Reactions
319 0 0
Country
USA
I agree. Why are Jews being so paranoid? It's not like all terrorists are hunting for Jews to kill when there are thousands of other enemies who might even be easier targets. To make such an absurd request sends the wrong message. Who exactly do the Jews want to protect themselves from, terrorists or anti-Semites? They should be honest.

If Jews want vigilantes then every community should be allowed to have their own vigilante groups. That way the social equilibrium won't be upset.

musicmonster

Reactions
8 0 0
Country
USA
If one was to call this rabbi a fool, anti-semite would he be labeled. But why should Jews in Europe be allowed to arm themselves when everyone else isn't allowed to? Why should they be accorded special privileges?

Were Muslims to demand that certain members of the Muslim community should be given guns so they could protect their people from those who would attack them, what would the reaction be?

I think everybody should own one anyway for self-defense. Just the proper handling of it will do. If you live in the middle east, I think it's only appropriate as well. I don't know, but that's just my opinion.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
I think everybody should own one anyway for self-defense. Just the proper handling of it will do. If you live in the middle east, I think it's only appropriate as well. I don't know, but that's just my opinion.

LOL, You are so affected by the media. The ME is much more safer than US judging by crime rate.

Saudi Arabia
Jordan
UAE
Qatar
Kuwait
Bahrain
Oman
Turkey
Sudan
Egypt

Redheart

Reactions
319 0 0
Country
USA
Allowing everyone to own guns would pave way for anarchy to reign supreme. Who'd stop the kind of racists who've been setting mosques ablaze in places like Sweden? Wouldn't drive-by shootings become an ordinary thing? Since the other group is also armed, they'd get their vengeance. This chain of retaliation never can be broken . . .

That's why civilians in Europe never should be armed.

musicmonster

Reactions
8 0 0
Country
USA
Allowing everyone to own guns would pave way for anarchy to reign supreme. Who'd stop the kind of racists who've been setting mosques ablaze in places like Sweden? Wouldn't drive-by shootings become an ordinary thing? Since the other group is also armed, they'd get their vengeance. This chain of retaliation never can be broken . . .

That's why civilians in Europe never should be armed.

Guns are not the problem. The problem are the ones who hold them.