Jihadi John-Maybe he can get a job with Facebook or Google... | World Defense

Jihadi John-Maybe he can get a job with Facebook or Google...

User911

BANNED
Reactions
9 0 0
Country
USA
I saw a news clip last night that discussed the background of Jihadi John, the brute with the British accent who has been committing the beheadings of Americans and others and posting them on YouTube. Apparently he's one of those "disgruntled young people who need a job".

They said on the news last night that he has a a degree from a college in the U.K. and his major was in Computer Science. Doesn't sound like someone who grew up in poverty and is desperate for any income he can find to me. But hey, the Obama administration insists these people just need job opportunities, so maybe Barack can put in a good word for him at Apple, Google or Facebook or something...

missbishi

Reactions
118 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
Oh my word, I read that article about Marie Harf too! What a fool! If only the UK had had better job opportunities, he wouldn't be chopping the heads off innocent people!

Redheart

Reactions
319 0 0
Country
USA
I wish it was that simple. Create jobs and kill terrorism permanently. But that fails to take into account the fact that jiahdists believe that should they die in battle then they'll get a lot more than money will ever buy them.
It seems the Islamic State needs to up the ante when trying to recruit those who would charge to their certain deaths at the hands of Americans. 72 virgins are no longer enough. The standard is now 144.
Jihadists are fighting so they'll get 72 or more virgins in the afterlife. The U.S State Department ought to consider enticing them with such offers . . . or better ones.

User911

BANNED
Reactions
9 0 0
Country
USA
I wish it was that simple. Create jobs and kill terrorism permanently. But that fails to take into account the fact that jiahdists believe that should they die in battle then they'll get a lot more than money will ever buy them.

Jihadists are fighting so they'll get 72 or more virgins in the afterlife. The U.S State Department ought to consider enticing them with such offers . . . or better ones.
What is really odd is that I read where these brutal fundamentals also think we (the world) are in the Last Days so they feel compelled to do even more killing in order to hasten the advent of the apocalypse. I also think we're getting very close to the Last Days but my God does not require me to slaughter people in order to make way for the coming of Jesus. I don't understand why they can't see CLEARLY they are worshipping satan, not God. Why are they so blind?

Goblinforhire

Reactions
10 0 0
Country
Kenya
maybe Barack can put in a good word for him at Apple, Google or Facebook or something...
So many things wrong with this statement, first I believe that he's a stone cold killer, getting him a job won't help with his urges, he's also reported to be a British national so why drag Obama into this? shouldn't you be asking David Cameron to get him this hypothetical job?
The thing that puzzles me is that he was supposedly raised in a wealthy family, had a good education and yet it all went so wrong for him somewhere.
If there is any justice in the world, this man will suffer the same fate as his victims.

User911

BANNED
Reactions
9 0 0
Country
USA
So many things wrong with this statement, first I believe that he's a stone cold killer, getting him a job won't help with his urges, he's also reported to be a British national so why drag Obama into this? shouldn't you be asking David Cameron to get him this hypothetical job?
The thing that puzzles me is that he was supposedly raised in a wealthy family, had a good education and yet it all went so wrong for him somewhere.
If there is any justice in the world, this man will suffer the same fate as his victims.
I was being sarcastic! Of course he is a stone cold killer. I "drag Obama into this" because this killer murdered Americans. I would surely think that makes him extremely relevant to our nation. He did that deliberately. He wanted to make sure his "message" was directed to America, not the U.K. Having said this, surely Britain should do everything within their power to make sure he never sets foot on their soil again.

vegito12

Reactions
41 0 0
Country
New Zealand
I don't think he would qualify in any job as he has done too many killings and, would rather die in battle and sacrificing himself for the cause which is misguided. I reckon the john guy, will not accept work would rather fight a war it amazes me how these people are convinced the ISIS is seeking to take back rights and doing it by force. He has bought, shame on his family by doing murders and something happened to him to join the ISIS

xTinx

Reactions
67 0 0
Country
Philippines
Whoever that Jihadi John is, he's got a lot to pay for (as if he can actually pay for the lives he took with his own hands). How on earth did the UK let their citizens run amok? What happened to their airport security and surveillance cameras that the likes of Jihadi John and other British teenagers who joined ISIS were able to by-pass them? UK needs to update their technology and security policies. ISIS may have taken advantage of the loopholes.

Coltodor

Reactions
2 0 0
Country
USA
There are a lot of people with education in technology/computer science and is unemployed. Maybe he was disillusioned by being jobless and become radicalized. Obviously providing jobs will reduce radicalization.

User911

BANNED
Reactions
9 0 0
Country
USA
There are a lot of people with education in technology/computer science and is unemployed. Maybe he was disillusioned by being jobless and become radicalized. Obviously providing jobs will reduce radicalization.
The savage is a thug and a common coward. He also came from a middle class family. It's insane to think that somebody is going to decide to decapitate people because they are discouraged in their job hunt. NORMAL people don't think that way.

Coltodor

Reactions
2 0 0
Country
USA
The savage is a thug and a common coward. He also came from a middle class family. It's insane to think that somebody is going to decide to decapitate people because they are discouraged in their job hunt. NORMAL people don't think that way.

I understand that you believe that the people doing this is just deranged but what I written about unemployment I didn't come out of thin air. There is a longstanding theory that environment factor like unemployment lead to radicalization.
Islamic Extremism In Europe: Is High Youth Unemployment To Blame?
Europe's high youth unemployment rate and limited economic mobility has long been cited as a major factor for young people becoming radicalized and joining terrorist organizations like the Islamic State militant groups.
Obviously there going to be people that disagree with that point of view though.