Jihadi John Will Return To Britain and Behead All Unbelievers | World Defense

Jihadi John Will Return To Britain and Behead All Unbelievers

Redheart

Reactions
319 0 0
Country
USA
ISIS' Jihadi John 'will go back to Britain and carry on cutting heads off' | Daily Mail Online

Swaggering in the desert and glowering menacingly at the camera, this is believed to be notorious Islamic State murderer Jihadi John – filmed unmasked in Syria for the first time.

In a one-minute 17-second video, the knife-wielding fanatic, who has taken part in the gruesome beheadings of at least seven hostages in Syria, including two Britons, vows to continue ‘cutting heads’.

He then promises a triumphant return to Britain with the terror group’s self-styled leader.

The Mail on Sunday has obtained the first footage of the killer to emerge from Syria since he was identified in February as 27-year-old Londoner Mohammed Emwazi.

He was last seen in a sickening IS video at the end of January, beheading Japanese hostage Kenji Goto.

We understand the latest film was shot on a mobile phone about two months ago near the IS-held town of Deir Ezzor in south-east Syria.

In an eight-second excerpt obtained by this newspaper the camera pans away from a flatbed truck upon which a grenade-launcher is mounted, to reveal a hooded Emwazi in profile.

Swathed in black and wearing a cap under his hood, he then turns and stares directly into the lens before looking away to scan the desert.

In the video, the man thought to be Jihadi John is heard clearly saying, in a British accent: ‘I will carry on cutting heads.’

‘He looks at the camera and says, “I am Mohammed Emwazi. I will soon go back to Britain with the Khalifa” [the leader of Islamic State] . . . we will kill the kuffar.” Then the camera shows two masked men that looked like bodyguards.’

Last month there was speculation that Emwazi had fled with IS to Libya. Other reports, however, suggested he was on the run inside Syria from his fellow fighters, who supposedly wanted him dead. The new video appears to contradict these reports.

Corzhens

Reactions
111 1 0
Country
Philippines
I admire the guts of that Jihadi John because he showed his face. I give him an A for credibility. Those rebels with masked faces who obviously hide their identity from the public are plain cowards who commit crimes under the shielf of anonymity. If they are intent and serious in their activities, why hide their faces? Just like in social media, there are so many who would invite me to chat but with no real face in their profile. So what are they?

Redheart

Reactions
319 0 0
Country
USA
I admire the guts of that Jihadi John because he showed his face. I give him an A for credibility. Those rebels with masked faces who obviously hide their identity from the public are plain cowards who commit crimes under the shield of anonymity. If they are intent and serious in their activities, why hide their faces?
Jihadi John used to don a mask but after he was "unmasked" [literally] his identity revealed it would make no sense for him to hide his face any more. I doubt though that he'll be leaving Syria or Iraq [wherever he is] any time soon. The moment he leaves ISIS territory he's a dead man. If only he could be captured alive . . . now that would really great.

Rowe992

Reactions
40 0 0
Country
Belize
The British government needs to strip that murderous terrorist of his nationality and if he tries to set in Britain then he should be charged for murder and terrorism and sentenced to death!