JIT reports and PPP/MQM nexus | World Defense

JIT reports and PPP/MQM nexus

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Sorry TsAr I know you have a thread open on Baldia town JIT but I feel we really need to discuss all three JITs from the dimension of involvement of both political parties.

MQM and PPP both claim to represent people of Sindh and fighting for the rights but these reports lay exposed both parties as owned and controlled by few leaders directing, dictating and benefiting from the history of injustices and massacres in Sindh.

I believe there is a reason behind the release of these reports at this point in time. Imran Farooq verdict is the first time ever when Pakistani and British agencies actively participated and shared evidences and apprehended criminals. Releasing the report at this point shows the nexus of MQM Altaf in the collection of funds and transfer of those funds to London under the name of charity contributions. MQM London receives those funds through illegal means and it is a declared fact that Altaf owns eight properties in London. His source of funds to purchase these properties is listed as transfers from Pakistan to his charity in London.
The evidence in these JITs will increase public pressure on the British government to do something about Altaf and MQM London.

As for the other two reports, PPP leadership needs no introduction. Their crimes, corruption and murder stories are legendary. The question is why no action has been taken against them?
PTI came to power claiming they will hang everyone involved in corruption and murders. Yet the very people who ordered murders of thousands are sitting in the parliament. I believe these reports are released to pressurize PPP but this is not enough.

The entire PPP Sindh leadership needs to be taken to the task. What is the point of releasing these reports if no action is to follow?

I already posted these reports and questions on PTI what's app group where we have several sitting PTI ministers as members and I asked them to explain what action government plans to take over these reports. For how long these powerful people will hide behind Bhutto and get away with murders and corruption?

Uzair Baloch was not only a murderer but also a spy. Why did he get only 12 years? was he a double agent went rogue and was punished for that role?
I was reading some analysis and there was some suggestion that JIT was released to expose PPP and to bring Uzair back to counter PPP as someone who knows all their dirty secrets. I pray that its not true. What ever peace and credibility LEAs have achieved in the last few years will vanish if any such stupid move is contemplated.

TsAr

THINK TANK
Reactions
3,227 74 0
Country
Pakistan
What this report has openly exposed is that PPP has been working with Iranian agencies and MQM was in the lap of RAW. And we all know what feelings Iran and India harbor for Pakistan. This was already known to the agencies for long, but i fail to understand why it was left to late.

MQM was made to counter PPP and GM Syed but look what it turned into in the end. Look at the meetings that were held today between different parties. Ch Shujahat meeting Maulana and Maulana meeting Bilawal and Zardari. Something is surely cooking in the background, which could be sensed from IK's speech in the parliament. These leeches are not going to go away that easily.

I doubt those ministers in the group can do anything or even have the power to do anything against these people. Its time for IK to rise above all and Army needs to support him. If he fails then I am all in for a martial law cleansing.

The whole system is corrupt to the core. Terrorists were hanged by military courts but then let go my the high/supreme courts. Supreme court has nor ordered setting up of 120 additional accountability courts, lets see what do they bring to the table.

When the public prosecutor travels in public transport and the renowned lawyers driving in their posh cars represent the corrupt, what can you make of this system. I believe this country was a gift of GOD and was made for the good of the Muslims. May Allah protect this country from all evils Ameen!

Zulu

Reactions
2,010 60 0
Country
Pakistan
I hope against hope u r right as if we see two combine moves at same time i.e a)releasing of original JIT on social media not tempered one by PPP) and Justice Gulzar setting up fast track courts ,ball is in their court only if they got balls to end this criminal nexus in Sindh for once and for all

Sorry TsAr I know you have a thread open on Baldia town JIT but I feel we really need to discuss all three JITs from the dimension of involvement of both political parties.

MQM and PPP both claim to represent people of Sindh and fighting for the rights but these reports lay exposed both parties as owned and controlled by few leaders directing, dictating and benefiting from the history of injustices and massacres in Sindh.

I believe there is a reason behind the release of these reports at this point in time. Imran Farooq verdict is the first time ever when Pakistani and British agencies actively participated and shared evidences and apprehended criminals. Releasing the report at this point shows the nexus of MQM Altaf in the collection of funds and transfer of those funds to London under the name of charity contributions. MQM London receives those funds through illegal means and it is a declared fact that Altaf owns eight properties in London. His source of funds to purchase these properties is listed as transfers from Pakistan to his charity in London.
The evidence in these JITs will increase public pressure on the British government to do something about Altaf and MQM London.

As for the other two reports, PPP leadership needs no introduction. Their crimes, corruption and murder stories are legendary. The question is why no action has been taken against them?
PTI came to power claiming they will hang everyone involved in corruption and murders. Yet the very people who ordered murders of thousands are sitting in the parliament. I believe these reports are released to pressurize PPP but this is not enough.

The entire PPP Sindh leadership needs to be taken to the task. What is the point of releasing these reports if no action is to follow?

I already posted these reports and questions on PTI what's app group where we have several sitting PTI ministers as members and I asked them to explain what action government plans to take over these reports. For how long these powerful people will hide behind Bhutto and get away with murders and corruption?

Uzair Baloch was not only a murderer but also a spy. Why did he get only 12 years? was he a double agent went rogue and was punished for that role?
I was reading some analysis and there was some suggestion that JIT was released to expose PPP and to bring Uzair back to counter PPP as someone who knows all their dirty secrets. I pray that its not true. What ever peace and credibility LEAs have achieved in the last few years will vanish if any such stupid move is contemplated.