Jordan || Offer for sale || CH-4/B Drones and Combat Helicopters MD-530/FF | World Defense

Jordan || Offer for sale || CH-4/B Drones and Combat Helicopters MD-530/FF

Nashab

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
41 1 0
Country
Jordan
Declaration issued by the General Command of the Jordanian Armed Forces - Arab Army / Royal Air Force Command

The General Command of the Jordanian Armed Forces - Arab Army / Royal Air Force Command announces its desire to sell the following aircraft:

The new in this sale ad is:

Chinese DR-CHB 4B and its real number 6 rather than 4 as reported in the UN report

A reporter at Shephard once wrote that the Royal Air Force was not satisfied with the CH-4 / B

Shephard then interviewed an RAF officer and said that the Air Force was not satisfied with the performance of the Dron

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------------

Aircraft attack and light landing MD-530 / FF and the Royal Jordanian Air Force commander pointed out that it will be sold

* Will be sold:
6 Little Bird Helicopters MD530FF

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
Chinese wing loong is not preforming well! I think there might be another reason Jordan is selling them. As far as I know many countries are operating WL drone with no issues. Could it be that Jordan is under US pressure?

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Chinese wing loong is not preforming well! I think there might be another reason Jordan is selling them. As far as I know many countries are operating WL drone with no issues. Could it be that Jordan is under US pressure?
For FY2019 US$1.25bn were requested by US Gov from Congress, for Jordan, so that has to be taken into account as well.

Nashab

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
41 1 0
Country
Jordan
I do not think so, but it seems that the United States has introduced the MQ-1 Predator aircraft to the Jordanian as it refused to sell it armed during the Obama era

Nashab

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
41 1 0
Country
Jordan
For FY2019 US$1.25bn were requested by US Gov from Congress, for Jordan, so that has to be taken into account as well.
It is known that aid to Jordan has been raised to $ 1.6 or $ 1.7 billion for Jordan
But do you have a source for that?

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
It is known that aid to Jordan has been raised to $ 1.6 or $ 1.7 billion for Jordan
But do you have a source for that?
US State dept: