Jordan ready for prisoner trade with ISIL to free pilot | World Defense

Jordan ready for prisoner trade with ISIL to free pilot

ClassyTulip

Reactions
9 0 0
Country
USA
Reports: Jordan ready to trade prisoner for pilot with ISIL

According to reports, Jordan is ready to free an IS prisoner in exchange for their captured pilot. Jordanian pilot Mu'ath al-Kaseasbeh was captured by the extremist group after his plane crashed near the town of Raqqa. There are also efforts to negotiate the release of the surviving Japanese hostage in this deal.
Jordan is perfectly content in negotiating with a terrorist organization at the expense of threatening future terroristic missions on the behalf of Isis. I understand the mission but I don't understand the message their trying to convey to the terroristic organization knowing that the terrorist number one mission is actually to divide, destroy, and conquer with in any realm of existence. It's like having the Queen exposed from across the board, just heart breaking.

RingoBerry

Reactions
13 0 0
Country
Malaysia
It doesn't look good for the Goto. "Our pilot for your suicide bomber - Deal!" That's literally how Jordan responded to IS's demand. The Japanese journalist was only included in the deal so Japan can help pressure Jordan to release the prisoner that IS wanted. Sadly for Goto, Jordan seemed willing enough to trade hostages and no actual need for Japan's help with the negotiation. I hope they simply free him too, not revise another deal or just resort to killing him.