Jordanian air force pilots pay ‘working visit’ to Israel

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Jordanian air force pilots pay 'working visit' to Israel | The Times of Israel

One pilot, Majdi Asmadi, refused to join the delegation and was subsequently ejected from the air force, according to the reports, which were cited on Wednesday by the Israeli daily Haaretz.

The reports quote Asmadi saying he had joined the air force in order to fight Israel, not visit it or cooperate with it.

His removal, like the trip itself, was not publicized by officials in Amman. Asmadi reportedly did not receive severance pay after his removal.

His actions earned him widespread praise on Arab social media networks, and sparked a debate within Jordan over the country’s military cooperation with Israe

These regimes are trying to force us to accept the Israeli occupation. Respect to the Jordanian pilot who refused to do so.

These regimes are not Arab, they serve foreign agenda and they are enemies of the people.

Corzhens

Reactions
111 1 0
Country
Philippines
Pardon me but that act of Jordan in trying to have a friendly relation with Israel is admirable. Again, this is not a personal attack but just my opinion that Arabs hate Israel so much and the feeling is, sorry, I am at a loss for words. Maybe what I want to say is something about forgiveness, that act we had learned from being a Catholic. It is unimaginable for us to bear a grudge for centuries. No offense, just stating my point of view on the issue.

T-123456

Reactions
243 1 0
Country
Turkey
Jordanian air force pilots pay 'working visit' to Israel | The Times of Israel

One pilot, Majdi Asmadi, refused to join the delegation and was subsequently ejected from the air force, according to the reports, which were cited on Wednesday by the Israeli daily Haaretz.

The reports quote Asmadi saying he had joined the air force in order to fight Israel, not visit it or cooperate with it.

His removal, like the trip itself, was not publicized by officials in Amman. Asmadi reportedly did not receive severance pay after his removal.

His actions earned him widespread praise on Arab social media networks, and sparked a debate within Jordan over the country’s military cooperation with Israe

These regimes are trying to force us to accept the Israeli occupation. Respect to the Jordanian pilot who refused to do so.

These regimes are not Arab, they serve foreign agenda and they are enemies of the people.
Isnt it better to solve the bigger more dangerous problem first,then focus on Palestine?

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Isnt it better to solve the bigger more dangerous problem first,then focus on Palestine?

Tell me about it. I have no idea what our regimes prioritize. They seem very confused and give out mixed messages. The Arab world is need of good leadership.

Redheart

Reactions
319 0 0
Country
USA
Isn't it better to solve the bigger more dangerous problem first,then focus on Palestine?
At the present I believe this is what should be done. In fact not too long ago there was some proposal that Israel and 'Moderate' Arab countries should form a military alliance to fight common enemies. Though that isn't something that will happen, I believe that closer cooperation until these common enemies are vanquished would be good for everyone.

Question though is, can Israel be trusted?

T-123456

Reactions
243 1 0
Country
Turkey
At the present I believe this is what should be done. In fact not too long ago there was some proposal that Israel and 'Moderate' Arab countries should form a military alliance to fight common enemies. Though that isn't something that will happen, I believe that closer cooperation until these common enemies are vanquished would be good for everyone.

Question though is, can Israel be trusted?
Why not,you(Arab states) dont have to love Isreal,just work together against common enemies,which will also help build relation between Arabs and Jews so that the Palestinian issue would be easier to solve afterwards.

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
Why not,you(Arab states) dont have to love Isreal,just work together against common enemies,which will also help build relation between Arabs and Jews so that the Palestinian issue would be easier to solve afterwards.

I think Israel is the stumbling block in the I/P conflict. Arabs have presented 3 peace initiatives in a row and all of them are pending approval, alteration or rejection. Nothing has been presented by Israel in return. The only thing we see is illegal settlements.

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA

There is no peace and there will no be peace until Israel stop the illegal settlements and withdraw from the Palestinians territory and go back to the 67 borders which agreed upon by both sides. Israel doesn't honour its commitment.

T-123456

Reactions
243 1 0
Country
Turkey
I think Israel is the stumbling block in the I/P conflict. Arabs have presented 3 peace initiatives in a row and all of them are pending approval, alteration or rejection. Nothing has been presented by Israel in return. The only thing we see is illegal settlements.
Who's fault is that,did we see any unity of the Arab nations against Israel and the US?
Look at the mess that is called the ME,you dont deal with your issues and Iran controls Syria and Iraq.
Combine all the Arab states,make a block,cut the oil supply,you control(for how many years now?) OPEC,dont you?
You should have done this in the 80s or 90s,its to late now.
The fault lies with you(better hear it from me).
There is no peace and there will no be peace until Israel stop the illegal settlements and withdraw from the Palestinians territory and go back to the 67 borders which agreed upon by both sides. Israel doesn't honour its commitment.
There is no Israel,only Nethanyahu and Liebermann are left,you cant deal with them,not even the US can,nobody can.
They will cause the demise of Israel as a state and thats why the rapproachment with the Arab states.
You think its about Iran?
Look at the rate of arming by Arab states,defence industry achievements by Arab states,who would have thought of this ever happening?
You are no push over anymore(i hope).
First deal with Iran,the rest is easy.

Last edited:

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Who's fault is that,did we see any unity of the Arab nations against Israel and the US?
Look at the mess that is called the ME,you dont deal with your issues and Iran controls Syria and Iraq.
Combine all the Arab states,make a block,cut the oil supply,you control(for how many years now?) OPEC,dont you?
You should have done this in the 80s or 90s,its to late now.
The fault lies with you(better hear it from me).

There is no Israel,only Nethanyahu and Liebermann are left,you cant deal with them,not even the US can,nobody can.
They will cause the demise of Israel as a state and thats why the rapproachment with the Arab states.
You think its about Iran?
Look at the rate of arming by Arab states,defence industry achievements by Arab states,who would have thought of this ever happening?
You are no push over anymore(i hope).
First deal with Iran,the rest is easy.

Iran needs to be dealt with. Then smart measures should be taken against Israel. However confronting US may sound good in theory but that won't work in practice. I agree Syria should be settled. Iraq is different story there's not much you can change there unless you do regime change which will be easy but how do you deal with population afterwards.