Jordanian Monarch's words about King Salman

Ahmed JO

Reactions
179 0 0
Country
Jordan
By King Abdullah II ibn Al Hussein

Saudi Arabia’s ruler

Few heads of state have the history and tradition of statesmanship that His Majesty the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman holds today.

King Salman carries with him the best traditions of leadership and stands uniquely qualified to lead the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia toward the future. His Majesty has worked, since an early age, alongside most of the Kings of Saudi Arabia in building his country, and is personally credited with building its capital, Riyadh, into a modern global city.

King Salman’s dedication to the service and defense of our faith is something he holds at the heart of his duties toward the Muslim nation. Today this man of principle brings his vast experience and deep wisdom, at a critical point in history, to chart the course forward, not only for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and its people but also for our region and the world.

Abdullah II ibn Al Hussein is King of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan

BLACKEAGLE

Reactions
1,989 10 0
Country
Jordan
In only 3 months, he has truly changed not only Saudi Arabia but the ME. Now, we can be optimistic about our future.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Tell me how much I respect His Majesty King Abdullah. Politician, military leader, teacher, father, reformist, and a man with vision. Jordan and Saudi Arabia complement each other. We are tied by blood, religion and cultural values.