Karachi Club | Page 14 | World Defense

Karachi Club

Bkbiznyc

Reactions
124 3 0
Country
USA
Never been to Karachi, you guys make me want to go. Closest I have been to Karachi is Agha Juice, they have pictures of Karachi.

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Most of here already live their life first under amman ji ky palooo(dupattaa ) so no surprised aab biwi ky aanchal main.Had friend (thaa iss liyee ky after shadi aab woh sirf maon ban giya hai biwi kaa ) real mad man in every worst scene i prefer to stay 2 feet behind him on his left amazing guy real sher babbar in field.Shadi ho gaiii aab manhos ko rifle calibers,velocities angles sy ziyada market main available pampers ki prices yaad rehti hain aur kun si age main bachon ky liye kun sa cereal best ™¡£ shadi khaa gaiii jawan kaisy kaisy

zulu remeber and shed a tear for me as well......a life changed before it had a chance to start.....my life's complicated journey :

home.....work....home.....work....home....work....mother in law's house.....home....work......home...work.....mother

TsAr

THINK TANK
Reactions
3,227 74 0
Country
Pakistan
zulu remeber and shed a tear for me as well......a life changed before it had a chance to start.....my life's complicated journey :

home.....work....home.....work....home....work....mother in law's house.....home....work......home...work.....mother
Bhaio khuch karo apnay Zeeman bhai ka liye......

baqai

Reactions
1,008 39 0
Country
Pakistan
yeh north walay lay gaye sari barish ... normally johar walay kaminay hum masoom dha waloon ki barish chori kar laitay hain aur phir salay silencer nikli motorcycle par hamaray seaview par hamari bachian tarnay atay hain

Counter-Errorist

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,855 149 0
Country
Pakistan
yeh north walay lay gaye sari barish ... normally johar walay kaminay hum masoom dha waloon ki barish chori kar laitay hain aur phir salay silencer nikli motorcycle par hamaray seaview par hamari bachian tarnay atay hain
Ja ke le lo jitna panee chahiye. Bahut jama karke rakha hai baatne ke liye.

PurpleButcher

Reactions
122 1 0
Country
Pakistan
Prime Minister Imran Khan on Tuesday asked the attorney general of Pakistan (AGP) to approach the Supreme Court (SC) for seeking its help in empowering local bodies system in a rain-battered Karachi.

“The issues of Karachi could not be resolved without the empowerment of the local bodies’ representatives in the city,” Imran Khan said during the federal cabinet meeting.

Taking key decision to resolve Karachi issues, the prime minister directed the attorney general to approach the apex court to set an early hearing of a case pertaining to the implementation of Article 140 of the Constitution of Pakistan in the city.

It is necessary to give financial, political and administrative powers to the local government in Karachi to resolve issues faced by the metropolis, he said.

Moreover, the federal ministers Asad Umar and Ali Zaidi also raised issues faced by the city during the cabinet meeting.

“People of Karachi are looking towards federal government after the ongoing situation,” said Ali Zaidi while asking the federation to play its role for the metropolis.

Asad Umar also seconded him and said that Karachiites have voted for PTI and the federation should come forward in a situation where houses have submerged after the recent rains.

It is pertinent to mention here that rain has caused havoc in the city during the past two days after the city witnessed major roads and residential areas submerged in rainwater, deaths from electrocution and hours-long unannounced load shedding.

PM Imran seeks SC’s help in empowering LG system in Karachi

TsAr

THINK TANK
Reactions
3,227 74 0
Country
Pakistan
karachi4.jpg

karachi3.jpg

karachi2.jpg

karachi1.jpg

karachi.jpg